Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a great read . . . read through the Search Warrant PDF again where it lists all the lies she told the detectives.

She was even sending fantasy emails to herself from make believe people at Universal Studios?

Has anyone ever found out exactly WHAT she did at Universal Studios and why she was fired?

ALSO

1 babysitter for someone not employed by a company is a bit odd

1 babysitter for a person working is perfectly acceptable and makes sense

1 babysitter for someone that is not working but needs a COVER for something will work too

I think we are well past the babysitter at this point. Michael Walsh, Leonard Padilla, Baez, George are spilling the next set of lies. No one in the camp has mentioned ZG in over 11 days I believe.

If you want a great read . . . read through the Search Warrant PDF again where it lists all the lies she told the detectives.

She was even sending fantasy emails to herself from make believe people at Universal Studios?

Has anyone ever found out exactly WHAT she did at Universal Studios and why she was fired?

No but whatever it was, it was YEARS ago!

blackjack is a cingular/at&t phone --- checking on SIM stats for it now

ok.. courtesy of PATTY G, here is the youtube (be prepared, not great but we are all looking for the original footage showing them arriving in direct feed mode..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNt-i1er75w

Putting aside Seriously's crush on YM, ahem, notice that when they arrive George comes out of the garage, no hand shake, no eyes meeting.
This was not a planned meeting and it was important, imo..

Anyone can find the whole footage from their arrival and then departure, please post.. Also, Phil Keating reports they were there for 90 minutes, not the 45 some have reported, also would like clarification on that.

We have two phone each too - one for WORK and one for PERSONAL --- Problem here being she didnt WORK!!!!

And - unless Im mistaken - blackjacks dont have SIMS -----

Found this about the Blackjack and a SIM card:
..........The SIM card is in a niche just above the battery. You can remove and replace it without removing the battery, but it's somewhat pointless as you still have to reboot the phone before it recognizes the new SIM. .................

My favorite part is where she leads the detectives down the yellow brick road all the way to her office at Universal and suddenly "oops... hehehe.. I don't really work here..." just UNREAL

She supposedly got another phone because the Blackjack wouldn't hold a charge for long. I believe that's in her convo w/Lee.

Why wouldn't she have just gotten another battery though? I've had a phone that wouldn't hold a charge, and I got a new battery, and voila! It worked--much cheaper than buying a brand new phone too . . .

I kept hearing about her having an evaluation before being released on bond. Didn't she already have one of those a while back or am I wrong?

Leonard Padilla kept talking about that on NG on Monday night.

IF she had 2 phones with 2 numbers I wonder if one was used for work..if you know what I mean? I know there has been speculation of her being an operator if ya know what I mean.

That's a very plausible thought. I've thunk it plenty of times too! lol..

Every time I hear someone go into so much detail about something so minute, I have to wonder how damning the truth really is.

IE:
Cindy and the bamboo...
George and the gas cans...
Cindy and the pizza...
George and the Arm & Hammer...
Casey and the SIM card...

and so on and so on and so on.. KWIM?

Now wouldn't THAT be an interesting tidbit to know for sure! Not another lie??!! Couldn't be??:rolleyes:

I just googled it and found this:

"Unlocking your Blackjack cell phone will give the ability to put the SIM card from any carrier in it so you can use on their network. This will let you use the incredible Blackjack on Sprint if you want too."

However, didn't Casey say she only used her Blackjack for a week and a half or so because it wouldn't hold charge? Do we know when she purchased the Blackjack?

Some guy on this Topix board claims to be Cindy's brother. Here is one of his posts.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

You are a stupid, stupid man. Someone put my name and address on the other post 2 days ago when I revealed who I was. I don't care to have my last name put out there. Give me your email address and I will send you some of my pix from my wedding where my sister and Casey were present. I understand you right to be skeptacle but if you knew the Anthony family you would know that she has 3 brothers and that I am the one that lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. What is you affiliation with the Anthony's? You really know nothing of them except what you see on TV. I don't want my picture on TV. As a family member I am ashamed that this happened to someone in MY family. I wouldn't ever have imagined anything so terrible happing to even anyone that I know let alone my family. I love my sister and feel bad for her. i in know way badmouthed her. I only filled in the blanks as to what I know to be true on what happened. This has been hard on all of us family members and has nearly killed what is left of my father. My mom and dad have to be on sedatives as they are so upset. My dad is 85 years old and has had a stroke. He was doing okay until this happened. Mom can't even talk to Cindy any more as Cindy won't talk to family anymore. They are hurting very much. I am not seeking fame or fortune from this. I am embarressed by all of this as it is. There are some really kind people on this blog. I was only trying to give them some back ground on this situation. The police have tons of information that they won't release to the public. They suspect that Caylee is dead as there is NO evidence of a babysitter. I ask Cindy to show me one person who has ever seen the sitter other than Casey and I will believe you. I begged her to just tell me that someone could verify a babysitter. She couldn't!

I think we are well past the babysitter at this point. Michael Walsh, Leonard Padilla, Baez, George are spilling the next set of lies. No one in the camp has mentioned ZG in over 11 days I believe.

Wow. that is VERY interesting. No more ZANNY talk.

ok so it does take a sim (via AT&T) but the sim is only compatible with other blackjacks

ok.. courtesy of PATTY G, here is the youtube (be prepared, not great but we are all looking for the original footage showing them arriving in direct feed mode..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNt-i1er75w

Putting aside Seriously's crush on YM, ahem, notice that when they arrive George comes out of the garage, no hand shake, no eyes meeting.
This was not a planned meeting and it was important, imo..

Anyone can find the whole footage from their arrival and then departure, please post.. Also, Phil Keating reports they were there for 90 minutes, not the 45 some have reported, also would like clarification on that.

I think we should mail patty g a tripod :) that would make her life easier.

My favorite part is where she leads the detectives down the yellow brick road all the way to her office at Universal and suddenly "oops... hehehe.. I don't really work here..." just UNREAL

What did her mommy say about this? That she often sleep walks and thinks she works at places she doesn't and they often wonder where SHE AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallgirl