Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, there was some confusion about their relocation, but it hasn't happened yet.Lots of boot prints at the memorial site yesterday.Some dog prints too..lots of new items too

Thank you, there was some confusion about their relocation, but it hasn't happened yet.Lots of boot prints at the memorial site yesterday.Some dog prints too..lots of new items too
Well, if more items were there, then many are still thinking of them, I'm so happy for that. Too bad about the Solar lights, maybe they have them located in the shaded area???

By any chance did you & 'S' speak with anyone in the area that knew if indeed the road had been closed off the other day, and if so why?

Sheza talked to the rural mail carrier and he said between 10:00 and 2:00 ...time he spent in that area, he didn't see anything.So, I dont' have any new details on the roadblack. Sorry

You are right, about 1/2 mile there in that aree a are covered with tall trees over lapping the road. It was a great idea, but I don't think the solar lights will ever work there. Nice thought though.:) I count 5 new bears last week-end, and new cross this week-end, and a package of Skittles laying in a stuffed bears arms...sweet sweet...they have not been forgotten!!!

You are right, about 1/2 mile there in that aree a are covered with tall trees over lapping the road. It was a great idea, but I don't think the solar lights will ever work there. Nice thought though.:) I count 5 new bears last week-end, and new cross this week-end, and a package of Skittles laying in a stuffed bears arms...sweet sweet...they have not been forgotten!!!
I remember when I was did a Screen-Cap of the site I had to lighten it as it appeared to be in the dark from all the trees, and the video was taken on a sunny day.

Aww, the pack of Skittles kinda got to me!

Sheza talked to the rural mail carrier and he said between 10:00 and 2:00 ...time he spent in that area, he didn't see anything.So, I dont' have any new details on the roadblack. Sorry
I'm guessing if it had been closed the mail carrier would have known. According to what has been posted here and elsewhere it was closed on more than one day.

Thanks again, it's great to get this info. and not from rumors spread from all over the place from those who don't even live there :heart:

Yes, I would think he would have seen something, not saying it didn't happen, but Howard the mail carrier didn't see anything

Yes, I would think he would have seen something, not saying it didn't happen, but Howard the mail carrier didn't see anything
I won't ask you any more questions as it seems posts from here are taken over to TOPIX, even one of my Screen-caps was copied from here............:crazy:

Ok I have been reading for a few days trying to catch up. I need to verify what frog has mentioned about the 'road block'. There was a roadblock Sunday as well Monday before lunch. The area that was blocked off was just south of the Placker home, there's a road that turns back to the east, goes to the Chancey home. It was just south of that road as well as north of the Plackers at Bryant Road. There was someone sticking out like a sore thumb in a suit. When a person was stopped at one they checked license and then gave a pass word. At the second stop the password had to be verified and then you could go on.

This is fact, whether or not the LE members were there for a long time is unknown. They were gone by noon Monday.

Didn't Just Nose'n around verify this?

Didn't Just Nose'n around verify this?

Ya, she did. thanks.
There is evidence now that they were there for awhile, but it cannot be confirmed why. It will all come out in the wash.
Thanks

I was thinking today about the boys on the 4wheelers that was mentioned earlier. Do you know anything about that? And I hear that the Harris guy is in Weleetka. I wonder why people think he is in CA then?

Hi Frog and everyone else that's on here tonight. I didn't hear about the two boys on the 4 wheelers. I missed that. That's very interesting. When was this supposed to have happened?

Hi Frog and everyone else that's on here tonight. I didn't hear about the two boys on the 4 wheelers. I missed that. That's very interesting. When was this supposed to have happened?

Rumor/hearsay from June 9th (link to forum below):

“just got report it was a 17 and a 19 year old set of boys off of a 4 wheeler that did it. They got caught via a phone call to a "buddy " bragging it was like shooting dogs.”

“this sounds bad but my info came from a 3rd or 4th party. my sister said her motherin law was with the family and that is what they had heard. NOt sure whats up . just passed on the info.”

http://www./forum1/message560159/pg1

Rumor/hearsay from June 9th (link to forum below):

“just got report it was a 17 and a 19 year old set of boys off of a 4 wheeler that did it. They got caught via a phone call to a "buddy " bragging it was like shooting dogs.”

“this sounds bad but my info came from a 3rd or 4th party. my sister said her motherin law was with the family and that is what they had heard. NOt sure whats up . just passed on the info.”

http://www./forum1/message560159/pg1

This really makes me sick and angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads