Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in the Anthony inner circle has a conscious there may come a point when the tables turn and Casey is the one walking on egg shells.

I think Caylee was a newborn at the time of the divorce filing.

George Anthony filed for dilssolution of marriage (AKA divorce) from Cynthia Anthony on 12/29/05. The order was dismissed on 11/28/2007. Caylee is born August of 2005. Your are correct. The filing date is right on the last day of the year which would mean he had to do paperwork before hand. He called it off right around Thanksgiving. Holidays are not happy times for dysfuntional families. Would like to known how the fathers is. I wonder what Georges divoce papers say.
happened.

I just finished watching NG. They had on Leonard Padilla. He states that he is giong to give it 7 days and then start a search for caylee. Can someone help me out? Lenard keeps saying that there is a 225,000 reward out there and all the person needs to do is surrender the child at a drug store or public place and they can get the reward money in a couple of days. Is he that nieve? Does he honestly think that it is going to be that easy for someone to collect the reward money. Am I crazy? or could it be that easy??

I just finished watching NG. They had on Leonard Padilla. He states that he is giong to give it 7 days and then start a search for caylee. Can someone help me out? Lenard keeps saying that there is a 225,000 reward out there and all the person needs to do is surrender the child at a drug store or public place and they can get the reward money in a couple of days. Is he that nieve? Does he honestly think that it is going to be that easy for someone to collect the reward money. Am I crazy? or could it be that easy??

I think he was hired by Baez and it' s all a well planned hype to create reasonable doubt.

i just think there will be questions asked and the LE would be all over that. and it isnt going to be easy for anyone to collect that money especially if they were involved.

If someone has her it is probably safe to say they didn't kidnap her and had her mother's implied at a minimum permission... I think you could arrange for immunity if you could provide her alive. I also think you could hire a criminal attorney to protect you and return Caylee. I wouldn't hold my breathe for this scenario to play out.

Why, why, why would a reasonable person wait a single second to search for Caylee?

Out of the goodness of his hear tso someone can collect the reward? HUH?

In my state they have a reward program where you can give information anonymously and collect. It is handled through an agency, not a drug store or other public place. I don't think you are crazy, I don't see how their information could be kept private and if it isn't I think there would be a lot of law enforcement that would want to talk with them.

You are not crazy. They are opportunistic leeches hell bent on gaining fame, money, and of course causing confusion.

Ignore Padilla, he is nothing more than a gnat in your ear to swat away. He is not credible in any way shape or form.

More like he thinks we are naive. Well not we but the "Kidnappers".

In my state they have a reward program where you can give information anonymously and collect. It is handled through an agency, not a drug store or other public place. I don't think you are crazy, I don't see how their information could be kept private and if it isn't I think there would be a lot of law enforcement that would want to talk with them.

i just think it is so sad to wait some more to look for caylee. there obviously is no sense of urgency.

I think he was hired by Baez and it' s all a well planned hype to create reasonable doubt.

Caylee still missing and their more concered over Casey's comfort and reconnecting with her family. Some message huh, what's the hurry!:mad:

I cried when I read the thread earlier today. Wonderful news, my heart is with the family right now.

I am so glad to be part of the WS family. God bless Tawni and may God give comfort and strength to her family at the very difficult time. Now Jane Doe has a name and can have a proper burial.

Just wanted to clarify some things that were posted here earlier. When she leaned into him and what looked like to some as an embrace, that is when she whispered whatever she whispered. Also, he is not blacking out the media. He says in the quoted snippet of article that I have below that if the media acts the way they did today,he will blacklist that channel and they'll have to get their info elsewhere. HTH clarify things.

Casey Anthony, 22, left the Orange County Jail Thursday after celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla helped post her $500,000 bail.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said she wanted to walk out of the jail with her head held high before being rushed by the media.

"Just as we were walking out, I covered her up and she stopped me, and you may notice we stopped for a brief moment and she told me in my ear that she wanted me to take the umbrella down and she said to me, 'Jose, I'm innocent and I'm going to walk out of this place with my head held high.' We were about to do that and you all bombarded us. You could have had all of the photographs you wanted."

Baez then threatened to possibly cut off some media channels.

"I discussed certain things with the family and what we've decided that if there are any channels or media outlets that continue that type behavior or violate their privacy by coming on their property -- basically crossing the line and I think you are all adults and you know what crossing the line is and what aggressive reporting is and things like that is," Baez said. "That is not going to happen any more. If you do, we will cut off that channel from any interviews and any statements and that channel can get their news from another channel. If you want to be on that black list or whatever you want to call it, continue that type of behavior. We are just not going to put up with it. We don't have to put up with that."

Jose was her protector! (See the forum here about their relationship...I think manatee started it?) Wasn't she wearing the same (or a similar) blue top as in the nightclub shots? What, the only clothes she had in jail, or something? What she was wearing when booked? Seems like a JB ploy for sympathy to me. Funny when to look like the hot body she is elicits more sympathy for her than anything else. I don't think she's gonna leave jail with a bible or anything. Wow, this is bigger than Britney! And, as unbelievable as it is, still no Caylee. Well, maybe after the shower and pizza. I hate myself for having to know exactly what's coming next. And can someone please correct LP? - the reward is $225,000, not $250,000, isn't it? And what happens if that person claiming it is not a legal citizen? Just drop the child off at a drugstore? What?
Peace, DA

i just think it is so sad to wait some more to look for caylee. there obviously is no sense of urgency.
As far as I can tell there are three possibilies.
1. He knows where Caylee is and that she is safe.
2. He knows Caylee is dead.
3. He has a serious leak of gray matter out his ears.

According to Anthonys they already got this figured out. Remember the Kidnappers are being watched. :eye:

Jose was her protector! (See the forum here about their relationship...I think manatee started it?) Wasn't she was wearing the same (or a similar) blue top as in the nightclub shots? What, the only clothes she had in jail, or something? What she was wearing when booked? Seems like a JB ploy for sympathy to me. Funny when to look like the hot body she is elicits more sympathy for her than anything else. I don't think she's gonna leave jail with a bible or anything. Wow, this is bigger than Britney! And, as unbelievable as it is, still no Caylee. Well, maybe after the shower and pizza. I hate myself for having to know exactly what's coming next. And can someone please correct LP? - the reward is $225,000, not $250,000, isn't it? And what happens if that person claiming it is not a legal citizen? Just drop the child off at a drugstore? What?
Peace, DA

Not sticking up for Casey at all but that's what criminals usually get to wear home - what they came in. That's what she was wearing when she went in.

They would hate for Caylee to be brought into a media station or give a call ahead, how about a police station, a hospital. Nope can't do that/Gives the appearance that Baez is looking for yet another client. Their not going to drop her off like a cart are they? So they would need council and a way to obtain the reward, either in cash or in their swiss acct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value