Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to be extremely careful accusing innocent people. They could be sued for EVERYTHING (including the pizza) if they start naming names just to continue the fairy tale.

We can only hope so!

Having a hard time keeping up with the post and trying to check dates and stuff.

Walt Disney World Park Update (Walt Disney World Park Update) by
However, that doesn't mean that the GayDays.com group, headed by Tom Manley and Chris Alexander-Manley, is the sole arbiter of the parks schedule this year. ...
www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=wd060522mg -

The actress a ZG did a LA Forensics episode that featured a guy who was killed and the only thing I could connect from the script synopsis was Hollywood, which there happens to one in Florida. The dates this year where June 3-9.

There was a ZG reported to have had her computer stolen on June 9
part of a Brevard County, Florida forum since 2007 - and she reported that her office was burglarized on June 9-10th, 2008. ... [but the link no longer works but still shows up on a google search see: In Session Message Boards Zenaida Gonalezes office robbed]

Could this mean anything. How common is the name Tom Manley and there is one who is connected to the whole Disney/ Universal studio deal. Wasn’t there some kind of email about some event at Universal with this same name attached.

And I can not find it right now but somewhere I saw, heard or read that the lawyer lives a few miles from a home that list’s a ZG. There are apparently over 80 some ZG in Florida but … another oddity. I will leave it at that for now.

Yea this has all come up before. Don't know the underlying meaning of any or all of it.

I was curious if when George and Cindy go out to look for the kidnappers if they could possibly also try to find a Chupacabra, Big Foot, The Loch Ness Monster, and a Unicorn.

Not just her . . . any of the family members are going to have a hard time earning a living now because no employer is going to want the circus that comes with it.

They could however make quite a bit of money off a book deal, etc . . .

They are not all collectively smart enough to write a book, and WHO in their right mind would want that insanity around them long enough to help them write a book?

Good point............I believe they are getting pretty desperate right about now.

Would be a silly thing for them to do as all those posts can and will be traced right back to the computer that they were sent from.

One thing I thought about tonight. With all these pictures that have surfaced - both old and new. How many have you seen with Caylee and George? I mean we see Casey and Caylee, Caylee and Cindy, Caylee alone, Caylee and Great grandpa, but never really seen one with George and Caylee all smiles - playing, swimming, sitting on his lap, nothing, nada, zilch, zip.

Not just her . . . any of the family members are going to have a hard time earning a living now because no employer is going to want the circus that comes with it.

They could however make quite a bit of money off a book deal, etc . . .

Sickening, but so true.

I was curious if when George and Cindy go out to look for the kidnappers if they could possibly also try to find a Chupacabra, Big Foot, The Loch Ness Monster, and a Unicorn.

They already found them...........they ALL live in that house. The ONLY one they aren't looking for is Caylee.

My guess? "TonE" has probably changed his number. Casey won't be talking to "TonE" any longer.

I would suggest they ALL change their numbers and lock their my space pages to keep from being implicated as "kidnappers". YNWIM??

Don't forget the Ark and the Holy Grail.

what I found interesting was on the myspace pages of the tattoo artists at cast iron in fl have a big banner of Bella for sale on their pages.. its the same guy who has myspace as lakevaj ... the bella part just stuck out to me since casey had that tat put on her something bella.. jmo

Would be a silly thing for them to do as all those posts can and will be traced right back to the computer that they were sent from.

Yeah, I'm always amazed at all the people who view and download child *advertiser censored* on their work computers. People get on to a computer and think they are invisible.

FYI Tony's number is connected, I called and let it ring twice then hung up. And Casey hasn't checked her myspace.

Don't forget the Ark and the Holy Grail.

Crap . . . why stop at those? Doesn't the Bible say that he burried Moses in a place that he only knows?

Maybe Cindy and George could find that place.

Two words...Larry Garrison

Gosh I hope I don't have to ever see him again.. the worst speaker for them .. ng and greta hasn't even had him on. don't blame them and am soooooooo glad of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member