Have you changed your mind about this case?What Caused the change?

mydailyopinions

Reaction score
With the new twists coming in and out on this case, such as the assumption that Geraldo may have been the contact between Baez and the BHs, DNA results not coming back or being held, and no active searches being held, No Caylee, is there anyone who thought she may be dead, now thinking that she may actually be alive?

I ask because there is still something very strange about the bounty hunters. I have believed this child is gone, but now, I am at that reasonable dout stage..

**maybe I wish her to be alive so much that anything sounds reasonable now..

If you go with the theory of Leonards and Caylee is with a "friend" of Casey's( I don't buy it ).... and hasn't returned her for whatever reason, maybe Caylee is better off than being with that crazy dysfunctional family

This case is like no other. If the dogs didn't hit on the trunk and the backyard, I'd be more willing to think she may be alive...but dogs dont lie.

I felt she was dead, then alive, and now I have no idea. I pray she is alive. I pray that Casey will to talk. I think most of all right now I feel sorry for the grandparents. Having to sit in the house (well not today so much since she is off with Baez) and not be able to ask her anything about where Caylee is. That is torture...

So I think each day my mind changes...

This case is like no other. If the dogs didn't hit on the trunk and the backyard, I'd be more willing to think she may be alive...but dogs dont lie.

Everything in my mind also leads back to the dogs..

Everything in my mind also leads back to the dogs..

I wish the dogs weren't able to detect anything. If they didn't, I'd have high hopes that Caylee was still alive. I still hope she is, but I'm inclined to think she's not.

As I was listening to LP on Greta last night I just kept wondering who could possibly have Caylee and just vanish without one single person missing them? Who could not go to work, not get groceries, not do anything that required interacting with other people? If this person was someone Casey knew, even just in passing, enough to leave Caylee with, WHY hasn't someone reported that person missing? Or told LE about them?

If someone has Caylee, they are not just being overlooked - they are deep in hiding. I cannot imagine who could go underground like that and no one would notice they were gone. While I might go on vacation for a week or so, I could not just disappear and be completely out of touch for 2 months without plenty of people starting to put the puzzle pieces together.

The only other suggestion I can think of is to look for missing adults in the area. But my guess is that LE is already doing that.

Agreed! Dogs, Cindy saying smelled like a dead body, George riding home nauseated with windows rolled down from the smell. That pretty much seals the deal for me. If it were just the dogs, I would think otherwise but all of this combined is obvious to me.

There is NOTHING like the smell of decomp. Even if you've never smelled it, YOU KNOW when you do. It's just one of those things.

So no I haven't changed my mind.

I haven't changed my mind from the first day I heard about Caylee being missing and Casey not reporting Caylee even to her parents. I was confused in the beginning about the date because of Father's Day, but once the video was confirmed, then I still feel the same way.

I wrote my time-line, standing on it, and even with the Padilla's in town and Casey now out, I will stick with my first thoughts.

I so want to be WRONG, I really, really do, but it is now past 2 months and this precious child is nowhere!

Just about every single community across the USA has a neighbor. There could be neighbors on both sides, front and back or in an apartment complex with neighbors on every single floor. If anyone came up with a child that wasn't there the day before and with the media constantly on air about Caylee, someone would report a child that wasn't there the day before.

bipolarbear.jpg

I change my mind daily...I feel like the bear above...sorry...couldn't resist

I ask because there is still something very strange about the bounty hunters. I have believed this child is gone, but now, I am at that reasonable dout stage..

This is EXACTLY what Baez hoped would happen...

Remember the timing.... and this all happened almost at the same time:

The 'secret meeting' between LE & the media then....

LE coming out of the meeting & saying the Anthony family's comments to the media have made the job of finding Caylee HARDER.

The Anthony's FINALLY hire a spokesman (who barely speaks). Hmmm.... now the Anthony's can't publicly defend Casey anymore.... but fear not....

BH suddenly appears on the scene & what do you know.... HE'S going on all the shows repeating the same defensive claims that we previously heard from Baez AND the Anthony family.... the ONLY thing that has changed is now we hear Casey is now claiming Caylee is with "a friend" & the nanny story wasn't really true.

IMO, nothing at all has changed.... it's always was & still is "ALL about Casey" defending Casey against possible murder charges by keeping alive the possibility that someone else had/has Caylee & poor Casey only "mismanaged" her baby... nothing serious.

I must have missed the part where Casey said the Zanny story was wrong and that she left her with a friend.
When did this happen? This is just pure mind boggling!:bang:

LE coming out of the meeting & saying the Anthony family's comments to the media have made the job of finding Caylee HARDER.

The Anthony's FINALLY hire a spokesman (who barely speaks). Hmmm.... now the Anthony's can't publicly defend Casey anymore.... but fear not....

BH suddenly appears on the scene & what do you know.... HE'S going on all the shows repeating the same defensive claims that we previously heard from Baez AND the Anthony family.... the ONLY thing that has changed is now we hear Casey is now claiming Caylee is with "a friend" & the nanny story wasn't really true.

IMO, nothing at all has changed.... it's always was & still is "ALL about Casey" defending Casey against possible murder charges by keeping alive the possibility that someone else had/has Caylee & poor Casey only "mismanaged" her baby... nothing serious.

Do you think that Baez had his contact reach out to the Bounty Hunters just to inflict that reasonable dout on the media? I never looked at it from that angle..Um...

No, I haven't changed my mind. My gut feeling never changed with
OJ, Susan Smith, or Scott Peterson. It hasn't changed with Casey either.

I wonder why Casey hasn't brought Caylee home yet? :rolleyes:
She has been out of jail for about 30 hours now...if she were 'with a friend' and 'close to home', it shouldn't take 30 hours.:furious:

Do you think that Baez had his contact reach out to the Bounty Hunters just to inflict that reasonable dout on the media? I never looked at it from that angle..Um...

I'm not so sure Baez would be in a rush to have Casey bonded out but it is possible he contacted BH. OR her family might have.

OR the BH contacted her family first.

There's something in it for all of them no matter how it came to be.... Casey gets out. Her family gets her home & maybe some answers. Baez gets the family to SHUT UP. BH gets plenty of free advertising on TV.

The "a friend has Caylee" story started when BH came on the scene.

LE already made it VERY CLEAR that the Zenaida tale was strictly b.s. They had to come up with someone new. lol

I wonder why Casey hasn't brought Caylee home yet? :rolleyes:
She has been out of jail for about 30 hours now...if she were 'with a friend' and 'close to home', it shouldn't take 30 hours.:furious:

Obviously Casey has been too busy hugging her family, washing her hair with good shampoo & doing her nails & she just hasn't had time to give her "friend" a call yet & ask her if she can have her daughter back?

People are sooooooo impatient. :rolleyes:

Nope. Not me. Dogs. Judges. LE professionals. They all have heard of, seen and/or smelled the evidence of death. Then there's the infamous "Everybody Lies. Everybody dies," "Oh, well, " better party while I can mentality, IMO.
I do have a new question though. Does anybody know if the pool chest the Anthony's now have is the same pool chest they had before they felt compelled to revamp their back yard?

ITA! This is exactly what Jose intended...he's trying to create resonable doubt and a better public perception for his client. I really dont think anything has changed. Caylee is still missing and Casey still hasnt produced her or given any help towards finding her.

As I was listening to LP on Greta last night I just kept wondering who could possibly have Caylee and just vanish without one single person missing them? Who could not go to work, not get groceries, not do anything that required interacting with other people? If this person was someone Casey knew, even just in passing, enough to leave Caylee with, WHY hasn't someone reported that person missing? Or told LE about them?

If someone has Caylee, they are not just being overlooked - they are deep in hiding. I cannot imagine who could go underground like that and no one would notice they were gone. While I might go on vacation for a week or so, I could not just disappear and be completely out of touch for 2 months without plenty of people starting to put the puzzle pieces together.

The only other suggestion I can think of is to look for missing adults in the area. But my guess is that LE is already doing that.

Let me play devil's advocate :)

Suppose Casey knew a bunch of people that you and I might consider dirt-bags. They come and go, sponge off people, live on people's couches then disappear, petty crime, all that stuff.

Say she gave Caylee to one of these dirt-bags for whatever reason. Said dirt-bag could easily go to Mexico from the first day Casey left Caylee in their possession.

It would be easy for someone who is this type of dirt-bag to disappear and not raise any eyebrows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back