Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more Cindy talks the more people are going to be inclined to start with the signs across the street on a daily basis.

ASK CASEY WHERE'S CAYLEE?

From the Orlando Sentinel link:
"
Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, released a statement through Garrison today about the media coverage.

'At what cost are you going to allow this media frenzy to affect my husband, my son and our well-being.HOW ABOUT HOW IS THIS AFFECTING CAYLEE? Forgot about that already? All you want is your next picture. No what people want is for the child to be found I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee. Oh the irony! Projection much? The only people casting aside the search for Caylee is the Anthony family. Instead of doing tabloid reporting and creating another Melinda Duckett situation, encourage the public to look for my granddaughter and to give us some peace.' ..." Hm...why should the public look for your granddaughter when YOU....the grandparents are not looking for her? A good reason please? And that is rhetorical because all the strangers out there would go out and look for her if they knew what they are looking for. But you are not giving the public any information. Just blaming non-existent fictional people. And anyway....I thought this was a kidnapping and George is watching the kidnappers? What do you need us for?

MY COMMENTARY above, cause enough with the Anthonys. 99% of us from the beginning and until now supported them, understood them, excused them, stood by their confusion and grief, gave them the benefit of the doubt. But now they want us to be EXTRAS on their ''get the not guilty verdict'' movie they are setting up for Cayse. I refuse to do that. I owe them nothing to do that. The only think we owe is to hope someone finds that baby alive or dead. We owe to keep the image of the missing child on the news. For all the rest I will not participate in any save Cayse campaign especially when it is on the expense of a 3 year old innocent victim.

p.s. and this is my censored commentary cause I wouldn't be allowed to be a member any more if I really wrote what I want to write right now. Please let it all be over soon. Let's hope the police will bring a fast closure to the circus that the disappearance of a 3 year old is being turned into by the baby's own family.

Cindy! While you're drawing your daughter under your protective wing, how about you ask her what she did with Caylee!!!

No I didn't get an answer for y or Q
Dare I ask who yuri me is? lol I must have blinked during that part.

Q- Question why Cindy has not been charged with giving false information to LE, manipulating the public, tampering with and probably destroying evidence, and obstructing justice, all under the guise of searching for Caylee.

"
Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, released a statement through Garrison today about the media coverage.

'At what cost are you going to allow this media frenzy to affect my husband, my son and our well-being. All you want is your next picture. I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee. Instead of doing tabloid reporting and creating another Melinda Duckett situation, encourage the public to look for my granddaughter and to give us some peace.' ..."

So, according to Cindy... if Casey pulls a Melinda D, it's the tabloids' fault?

If Caylee isn't found, it's the public's fault?

Typical Anthony Family B/H ... blame others and/or don't take
responsibility for their part in all this.
(And ignoring the elephant in the middle of the circus tent!)

Amen. Although I don't think Casey would commit suicide - she's wayyyy too self-involved. She might cause others to commit suicide to get away from her, but I don't think there's any danger of her offing herself. She might claim to want to just to drive her mother over the edge, but she won't do it imo.

The more Cindy talks the more people are going to be inclined to start with the signs across the street on a daily basis.

ASK CASEY WHERE'S CAYLEE?

I asked my hubby about this, if it would be legal. He says if a crowd were to do that they would need a permit or risk getting arrested. I don't know if that's true or not but believe me, I would be there if it were to get organized. I only live 30 minutes away. Does anyone know if it can be done (legally) and who wants to do it?

Not to mention Baez just HAD to go into detail about his explanations of how he had to LEAN IN to Casey to talk to her while she was in jail!

What's the matter dude? Someone see you getting a little too close and you have to excuse it away?

Baez was conducting his jailhouse visits under the assumption that they were being monitored.

Not to mention Baez just HAD to go into detail about his explanations of how he had to LEAN IN to Casey to talk to her while she was in jail!

What's the matter dude? Someone see you getting a little too close and you have to excuse it away?

Rage switch - OFF!

and she just had to clinggggggg to his lapel. :furious:

Be ready for it. If Casey commits suicide, you heard it from Cindy first that it's the MEDIA's fault!

When will these people ever take responsibility for their own actions???

STOP THE INSANITY! Ask Casey where Caylee is!!!

I would absolutely get banned were to I comment on that woman's quote.
:silenced:

I hear ya! That theres one messed up cookie!! :furious: No wonder her Daughter turned out the way she did...

What is it that suggests that Baez wants an unfair trial? Or that Baez is acting in a way that is ethically inappropriate?
Baez is doing exactly what he's supposed to do.

I was thinking how about..... no. won't post it here. LOL.

well, I don't think I can ever eat pizza again. SO THANKS CASEY!

Baez was conducting his jailhouse visits under the assumption that they were being monitored.

I realize that. But not one of us were privy to the atmosphere in that jail nor to their visits. He had no reason to go into detail and I know personally, as many other here, that this is a liars characteristics.

Q- Question why Cindy has not been charged with giving false information to LE, manipulating the public, tampering with and probably destroying evidence, and obstructing justice, all under the guise of searching for Caylee.

I hope there are future charges brought against Cindy.

I asked my hubby about this, if it would be legal. He says if a crowd were to do that they would need a permit or risk getting arrested. I don't know if that's true or not but believe me, I would be there if it were to get organized. I only live 30 minutes away. Does anyone know if it can be done (legally) and who wants to do it?

I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm an hour and a half away.

Be ready for it. If Casey commits suicide, you heard it from Cindy first that it's the MEDIA's fault!

When will these people ever take responsibility for their own actions???

STOP THE INSANITY! Ask Casey where Caylee is!!!
You mean where the dead body is?

Okay, I'm getting out of control. Time to step away from the computer.

Give me a few minutes.

If I was close enough, I'd be sitting right beside you in jail saying... Damn that was worth it!

"

'At what cost are you going to allow this media frenzy to affect my husband, my son and our well-being.HOW ABOUT HOW IS THIS AFFECTING CAYLEE? Forgot about that already? All you want is your next picture. No what people want is for the child to be found I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee. Oh the irony! Projection much? The only people casting aside the search for Caylee is the Anthony family. Instead of doing tabloid reporting and creating another Melinda Duckett situation, encourage the public to look for my granddaughter and to give us some peace.' ..." Hm...why should the public look for your granddaughter when YOU....the grandparents are not looking for her? A good reason please? And that is rhetorical because all the strangers out there would go out and look for her if they knew what they are looking for. But you are not giving the public any information. Just blaming non-existent fictional people. And anyway....I thought this was a kidnapping and George is watching the kidnappers? What do you need us for?

MY COMMENTARY above, cause enough with the Anthonys. 99% of us from the beginning and until now supported them, understood them, excused them, stood by their confusion and grief, gave them the benefit of the doubt. But now they want us to be EXTRAS on their ''get the not guilty verdict'' movie they are setting up for Cayse. I refuse to do that. I owe them nothing to do that. The only think we owe is to hope someone finds that baby alive or dead. We owe to keep the image of the missing child on the news. For all the rest I will not participate in any save Cayse campaign especially when it is on the expense of a 3 year old innocent victim.

p.s. and this is my censored commentary cause I wouldn't be allowed to be a member any more if I really wrote what I want to write right now. Please let it all be over soon. Let's hope the police will bring a fast closure to the circus that the disappearance of a 3 year old is being turned into by the baby's own family.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member