Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q- Question why Cindy has not been charged with giving false information to LE, manipulating the public, tampering with and probably destroying evidence, and obstructing justice, all under the guise of searching for Caylee.

Manipulating the public is not a crime, insofar as Cindy's actions are concerned, to my knowledge. Operating, or doing anything, while "under the guise of searching for Caylee" is not a crime either as far as I know, and probably irrelevant as an element of a crime. A crime is a crime whether perpetrated under the guise of searching for Caylee or not.

I can't provide an answer to the other components of your question. Perhaps Cindy has not committed any crimes. Perhaps LE wants Cindy free because she might ultimately lead LE to more important information.

I asked my hubby about this, if it would be legal. He says if a crowd were to do that they would need a permit or risk getting arrested. I don't know if that's true or not but believe me, I would be there if it were to get organized. I only live 30 minutes away. Does anyone know if it can be done (legally) and who wants to do it?

I'd come down from Georgia. I'd only need a short notice (8 hours,lol).

I realized this evening, after hearing about Cindy's latest tirade, that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is AT ALL. If she did Cindy would not be acting out the way she is. Cindy is a powder keg of emotions. She will explode in something drastic before this is all over.
My thinking is that this is the first family problem she has not been able to CONTROL.
She is therefore, spiraling out of control herself. IMHO

Does anyone else find it interesting that Cindy is not worried about how the media coverage is affecting Casey? She only mentions herself, George and Lee.

Well, she did make sure to throw in the Melinda Duckett reference. If Casey kills herself, it will be the media's fault, so they better think twice and be nice to her poor little distraught daughter. That's how I took it, anyway.

But how dare her urge people to look for Caylee when she has the answer to where Caylee is right there in her own home. If she wants to know where she is, ASK HER DAUGHTER, not the public who had NO involvement in her disappearance and have no idea WHERE to look for her. Still, if she gave a specific area to look in, I imagine the public would come out in droves to search for Caylee, even knowing it was futile -- just on that teensy tiniest most minuscule of possibilities that she's alive.

Searching -- what a novel idea. Since Casey is "speaking freely" with the family and sharing what she knows to help find Caylee (yeah, right), then maybe the FAMILY should give searching a try!

I kept trying to think the parents were coddling Casey to get answers, but there have been none. If they know Caylee is gone, it is beyond despicable to ask the public to search for her. I'm just sick of the whole lot of 'em. Either Casey will tell what happened or LE will figure it out eventually and find Caylee. They're not gonna get away with trying to cover it up.

What is it that suggests that Baez wants an unfair trial? Or that Baez is acting in a way that is ethically inappropriate?
HIs statement that the truth would come out in his opening statement. That's not truth. He can say anything he wants in his statement as he is not under oath and it's not to be considered for the truth. The truth most definitely will NOT come out in his opening statement. If he has the truth, he needs to tell it now - not when he is in spin mode. He said everyone would be surprised. Just a spin doctor - like "Scott Peterson is stone-cold innocent"

Amen. ... snip .... She might claim to want to just to drive her mother over the edge, but she won't do it imo.

I wish I could remember who brought up the GP's guilt vs denial post a few hours ago.
(or was it yesterday?) :crazy:

It was such a good comment!

Anyway... I truly think Casey has blamed her parents for all this...
they took it for awhile, felt guilty......

.... but now, like a hot potato, Cindy is trying to toss
the guilt/blame onto others!!!

I hope there are future charges brought against Cindy.

Those charges will be:
Members of Websleuths somehow convinced the media to leave the Anthony's home, no more coverage, no more tip line, no more nothing on Caylee under the condition that until Casey tells who has her or where she is they will not come back! Cindy outraged busted down the doors of fox news breaking a really expensive camera, begging for them to come back and help find her granddaughter!
Oops Cindy now sits in a jail cell hoping someone will believe her story that Fox abandoned her..:behindbar

A question about the recent photos from Baez office:

Why is Cayse hiding her face now that she is leaving her lawyers office? Didn't she want to walk with her head high since she is innocent?

Please Baez is as good of a rosy storyteller as Cayse and Cindy are. Look the video again from yesterday when she leans and tells him something in his ear. As I watched it and then Baez told the story of her not wanting to be under the umbrella because she was innocent I was calling bullsh1t from the top of my lungs. It was sooooooo chaotic that moment there is no way he could hear her say anything in his ear with all the crowds around and the screams, PLUS, she did not whisper LONG ENOUGH for her to tell him this wonderful story. And if she told him the story inside the prison then they wouldn't have come out with the umbrella the first place.

LIES - SPIN - LIES - AND MORE SPIN

Ding, ding, ding!!!!

Washing the smell of death out of the clothes of a person of interest who has lost her 3 year old child and doesn't report it for a month, kinda looks like criminal activity to me.

I asked my hubby about this, if it would be legal. He says if a crowd were to do that they would need a permit or risk getting arrested. I don't know if that's true or not but believe me, I would be there if it were to get organized. I only live 30 minutes away. Does anyone know if it can be done (legally) and who wants to do it?

Maybe the neighbors could have a "block party" and invite us all. Yeah that's it: The Where's Caylee Casey? block party. She likes theme parties.

Anyone can grab for their Avatar if they want. To grab, right click on shirt, go to properties, and copy address.

Thank you! :blowkiss:l Too bad Dominos can't do a t-shirt delivery.

What is it that suggests that Baez wants an unfair trial? Or that Baez is acting in a way that is ethically inappropriate?
If he is as positive as he states as to his client's innocence, he needs to help LE, and not make casual remarks to the press like that. His job is to defend his client. IF his client is as guilty as she appears, he needs to work on a plea bargain, not in making false statements to media.

Not to mention Baez just HAD to go into detail about his explanations of how he had to LEAN IN to Casey to talk to her while she was in jail!

What's the matter dude? Someone see you getting a little too close and you have to excuse it away?
Baez was conducting his jailhouse visits under the assumption that they were being monitored.
I realize that. But not one of us were privy to the atmosphere in that jail nor to their visits. He had no reason to go into detail and I know personally, as many other here, that this is a liars characteristics.

Are you saying that Baez is a liar ... because he told the truth?

If I wasnt in Michigan - Id have the shirt printed and delivered to them....

AND A POST-NOTE:

Strangers have!! looked for the baby. Let's not forget that Cindy. That search group that found those items in the park that Cayse mentioned in her conversations with Lee! The items might have been irrelevant but those people took the time and went out to look for a baby they don't know, they never met, and they are not related to.

WHEN DID GEORGE, CINDY, OR LEE organized a search party to search all those areas Cayse was throwing left and right? When did the walked the parks and the areas Cayse mentioned? As far as I remember their preferred searched activities was for FUND searching, riding go-carts, and decorating with birthday balloons their yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member