Questions for JR on Oprah?

Thanx for the welcome!
Panico (sp? It's been a long time) was there as well. Her hat was the first 2 letters of her grandchildrens name. RIP Panico.
I have always believed that Patsy had her hand up to the elbow in the untimely demise of Jon Benet. I know from personal experience how ugly a jealous/perfectionist mother can be.

Please. Go on, if that's all right.

I have enjoyed your posts over the years. We cannot rest until there is justice for JBR.

I am a Boulder resident and not proud of our government, especially Crazy Lazy Lousy Lacy.

FF out.

Terrible, isn't it? Question is, what are you gonna do about it?

Oprah won't ask JR any of the questions that really matter.

Thanx for the welcome!
Panico (sp? It's been a long time) was there as well. Her hat was the first 2 letters of her grandchildrens name. RIP Panico.
I have always believed that Patsy had her hand up to the elbow in the untimely demise of Jon Benet. I know from personal experience how ugly a jealous/perfectionist mother can be.

I have enjoyed your posts over the years. We cannot rest until there is justice for JBR.

I am a Boulder resident and not proud of our government, especially Crazy Lazy Lousy Lacy.

FF out.

Hi Neighbor. Tne rain was nice and needed but please dont tell me fall is near. I need more summer. I have been hanging my head since the beginning of this travesty.

hmmm somehow i cant imagine somewhere as intellectually gifted as our SD watching Jerry Springer.lol

ROTFLMRO Ha ha Hubby spent some time home or I would not have known Who he was either. But as crude as he is he seems dedicated to sticking up for abused women!! That cannot be all bad. But wait that was the Wilko show that SD did not seem to know about. Itellectually speaking of course SD do you know who Jerry Springer is? Of course being the Lady that I am I could not answer that question

ROTFLMRO Ha ha Hubby spent some time home or I would not have known Who he was either. But as crude as he is he seems dedicated to sticking up for abused women!! That cannot be all bad. But wait that was the Wilko show that SD did not seem to know about. Itellectually speaking of course SD do you know who Jerry Springer is? Of course being the Lady that I am I could not answer that question

hehe... :)

I meant "some one or is it someone?" Major brain fart going on here-- has been a long week..ya';ll forgive me .:)

Just great........now I will have dreams tonight about SuperDave vs John Ramsey on the Jerry Springer Show.

BTW Vegas - I'll go ahead and put One Milllllion Dollars on SD.......

hmmm somehow i cant imagine somewhere as intellectually gifted as our SD watching Jerry Springer.lol

I don't. And I didn't. But with all of the media saturation surrounding that program, I was bound to pick up some of it by osmosis.

Just great........now I will have dreams tonight about SuperDave vs John Ramsey on the Jerry Springer Show.

Oh, wonderful! Even fight, I could take him!

Make it two!

In all seriousness, does anyone here know of any way one of us (I vote Tricia!) could find our way onto the "Oprah" show to present a more balanced ticket? Any way at all?

Hi Neighbor. Tne rain was nice and needed but please dont tell me fall is near. I need more summer. I have been hanging my head since the beginning of this travesty.

Hi ck,

Looks like you'll get you wish next week! I want more than two weeks of spring and fall.

I'm not proud of how the government handled JBR's case. The cops should have gotten more support. Hunter and Lazy are disgusting.

Sorry 'bout the rant.

Enjoy the weather,

Funny Face

LOL.. RR!:blowkiss:

Super D ---Awww..good to know not a Springer fan-- even at my most bored moment i cant bring myself to watch that show-- i'd rather watch paint dry ~:rolleyes:

Blech! I went to Oprah.com to ask a couple questions of JR.

1. With this touch dna, is all the evidence from the case going to be reexamined for touch dna (such as the cord from ligatures)?

2. When the investigation uncovered the fact that JBR suffered from chronic sexual abuse, what, if anything, did you do to get to the bottom of who had been abusing your daughter prior to her death?

Alas, the problem is, there aren't questions to submit via email by just anyone, you have to be prepared to be in the studio audience that day to ask in person.

From the website:

Questions for JonBenet Ramsey's father?
Recently, JonBenet Ramsey's family was officially cleared of all suspicion in the murder of JonBenet's death because of new DNA technology. As a viewer, do you have a question for JonBenet's father, John Ramsey? Are you curious as to who he thinks the killer is? Do you wonder if he understands why people first suspected his family? Does he blame anyone for what happened? Or maybe you want to know how he feels now that he and his family have finally been cleared of any charges? Have you experienced a death of a child and want to know how he made it through this tragedy? Today, John Ramsey is lobbying for new laws requiring a DNA profile for all convicted felons. Has DNA evidence been crucial in clearing a wrongly convicted family member of yours? Or did DNA evidence help solve a crime in your family? Do you feel strongly against DNA profiling? Would you support a law like this? If you have a question for John Ramsey, we want to hear from you. PLEASE attach a photo and only respond if you are willing to ask your question and discuss this topic on "The Oprah Winfrey Show".

So, I guess someone who is a real expert on this case will have to go....any volunteers? :)

1. With this touch dna, is all the evidence from the case going to be reexamined for touch dna (such as the cord from ligatures)?

2. When the investigation uncovered the fact that JBR suffered from chronic sexual abuse, what, if anything, did you do to get to the bottom of who had been abusing your daughter prior to her death?

Alas, the problem is, there aren't questions to submit via email by just anyone, you have to be prepared to be in the studio audience that day to ask in person.

From the website:

Questions for JonBenet Ramsey's father?
Recently, JonBenet Ramsey's family was officially cleared of all suspicion in the murder of JonBenet's death because of new DNA technology. As a viewer, do you have a question for JonBenet's father, John Ramsey? Are you curious as to who he thinks the killer is? Do you wonder if he understands why people first suspected his family? Does he blame anyone for what happened? Or maybe you want to know how he feels now that he and his family have finally been cleared of any charges? Have you experienced a death of a child and want to know how he made it through this tragedy? Today, John Ramsey is lobbying for new laws requiring a DNA profile for all convicted felons. Has DNA evidence been crucial in clearing a wrongly convicted family member of yours? Or did DNA evidence help solve a crime in your family? Do you feel strongly against DNA profiling? Would you support a law like this? If you have a question for John Ramsey, we want to hear from you. PLEASE attach a photo and only respond if you are willing to ask your question and discuss this topic on "The Oprah Winfrey Show".

So, I guess someone who is a real expert on this case will have to go....any volunteers? :)

Ohhhh F-Word! :mad:

I need to share this info with a few friends - thanks for the update, Miss La De Da......

Excellent!

Yeah, I volunteer! It would be great book publicity!

Yes it would! You could bring copies to have JR and Orca sign them!
:slap: bad DeeDee! No need to cheap shot Oprah over her weight.

Besides, easy enough to point out her gigantic ego, self-promotion, VERY PUBLIC AND LOUDLY BROADCAST PHILANTHROPY, and goofy flavor of the week religious guru!! :boohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back