"Hey Casey where's Caylee"

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthsleuth247

Reaction score
One blogger group has come up with an inovative idea to put a little pressure on Casey Anthony to spill the beans about lil Caylee! You are going to start seeing cars everywhere with "Hey Casey where's Caylee" logos on their vehicles. It has already started, so be watching.
Not just in florida we have comfirmed people saying they are bearing said logo on their vehicles in Va, NC, Tennesse, and even Canada! Its spreading like crazy!!! Casey is the person that holds the keys to where this child is and what happened, lets all be a part of getting to that truth!!!

Gosh it is hardly even on the news here. I will be curious to see if that goes on here.

truthsleuth? do you know of alot of ppl in orlando doing this?? gosh would be so nice if most of anthony's neighbors would do this...

I know a place that makes bumper stickers for cheap. I may just get 10,000 made up and give them away.

truthsleuth? do you know of alot of ppl in orlando doing this?? gosh would be so nice if most of anthony's neighbors would do this...

If I were a neighbor of The Anthony's (especially those directly across the street from them), I would SOOOOO have posters on MY property asking "where's Caylee!" along with a updated "day counter" specifying the number of days since she was last seen. :)

I was thinking a few days ago that that is the only thing Cindy should say to Casey - no matter what Casey says, she should always say "Where's Caylee.?"

"Mom, would you please pass the peas?"

"Where's Caylee.?"

Drive her frickin' insane....

How about t-shirts asking Casey where Caylee is, I'd sure wear one.
Speaking of t-shirts, do you think we'll ever see Casey wearing one like her parents have been wearing with the butterfly and Caylee's picture on it?

VB

Speaking of t-shirts, I was in Target yesterday doing my usual Saturday shopping for bargains and there must have been 95 of those light blue hooded t-shirts with 82 on the front, identical to the one Casey was wearing when arrested. Must not have been a hot item in Richmond, VA.

What's the 82 about anyway?

Speaking of t-shirts, I was in Target yesterday doing my usual Saturday shopping for bargains and there must have been 95 of those light blue hooded t-shirts with 82 on the front, identical to the one Casey was wearing when arrested. Must not have been a hot item in Richmond, VA.

What's the 82 about anyway?

Some makers/designers use the year they started out, as designs on some of their stuff. Maybe the designer of that hoodie started in '82?

One blogger group has come up with an inovative idea to put a little pressure on Casey Anthony to spill the beans about lil Caylee! You are going to start seeing cars everywhere with "Hey Casey where's Caylee" logos on their vehicles. It has already started, so be watching.
Not just in florida we have comfirmed people saying they are bearing said logo on their vehicles in Va, NC, Tennesse, and even Canada! Its spreading like crazy!!! Casey is the person that holds the keys to where this child is and what happened, lets all be a part of getting to that truth!!!

Anthony, George A

Household: Cynthia, Casey (Hey Casey..where's Caylee?):silenced:
4937 Hopespring Dr

Orlando, FL 32829-8646

I was thinking a few days ago that that is the only thing Cindy should say to Casey - no matter what Casey says, she should always say "Where's Caylee.?"

"Mom, would you please pass the peas?"

"Where's Caylee.?"

Drive her frickin' insane....

AB-SOLUTELY!!!

How her parents can even stand to have her in their house, I'll never understand.

This 'mother of the year' 'misplaced' her baby...... hid the news for a month...... lied about it for another month..... pretended she's too scared to tell the truth.... and devastated her own mother, father & brother.... not to mention all her old friends.

The ONLY reason I'd have her in my house is to GET THE TRUTH.... if not ship her back to JAIL.

If she thinks SO LITTLE of her own family, why on earth would they think she's deserving of THEIR emotional support???

It's obvious that Casey's only REAL concern is that Caylee WON'T BE FOUND as long as there's still a chance that she'll be held responsible for what happened to the poor innocent baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie