Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone catch the family spokesman on fox news a couple minutes ago?

Can't wrap my head around the check made out to a drugstore or something. The one from her grandparent's account. Ok, given that I know a lot of places these days are so lax on confirming ID, I always use my card for purchases and hardly any ever ask to show I'm really me. Here's my ques: Can someone give me a scenario where she could have gotten $350 something worth of stuff at a drugstore with her grandparent's stolen check? Ok..wouldn't she have to use an ID with their name? Could she have been a signature authority on the account?

Hi everyone. I wanted to ask a question, and cant find the proper thread. But does anyone notice that when the BH is in interview he will usually mention that whoever has Caylee can drop her off anywhere, then he will specifically say a drop her at a drugstore and call in 2 days. Why do you think he always mentions drugstore, not any other location.

I think it is referring to a known "drug house" in the area which they would know. There are known places by the local druggies to get their drugs.

I don't think it is actually a place like CVS or Walgreens.

Hi everyone. I wanted to ask a question, and cant find the proper thread. But does anyone notice that when the BH is in interview he will usually mention that whoever has Caylee can drop her off anywhere, then he will specifically say a drop her at a drugstore and call in 2 days. Why do you think he always mentions drugstore, not any other location.
I honestly don't know, but the more he's said it, it seems to be deliberate in mentioning that type of business. Maybe it's a hint that there are drugs involved in Caylee's disappearance? Not the legitimate kind though found in a drug store.

If your unemployed - Why are you traveling to Puerto Rico on vacation?

Also - blackjack is sold by ATT/Cingular

Has there been any collective thought on whether she might have used pre-paid cell phones? Just wondering.

Doesn't matter - the ping cell tower coordinates are only for her phone, not her friends or anyone she called or who called her.
Yes - the question is how many 'pings' get reported for each call. Is it only the initial tower that picks up the call, or does it also show the relays as the signal bounces from tower to tower to get to the destination (or if it goes up to a satellite and then down to the receiving tower).

1400 sq. feet, meaning the house is a little more than 45' x 30' (I don't know the dimensions only making an example) so she should be able to move throughout the whole house. I would also assume that the sq footage includes the garage.

Per Orange County Property Appraisers office, Gross Sq. Ft. (including garage is 1913 sq.ft, living sq. ft. is 1472.

This link is public information: http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_by_owner

Ok - so LP has access to ONLY her pings. Could he be looking at it this way - say if CA was talking to AH at such and such a time - well then obviously CA and AH WERE NOT together? Or if CA was at Tony's talking TO Tony - then he WAS NOT at his place? Or if CA was talking to RM and she was at RM's apt - then obviously HE wasn't?

Perhaps. Padilla is biting off more than he can chew in that statement to track down where she was and who she was talking to, IMO. While he can prove the area where she was, he can't necessarily prove where the other person was with those records. He's have to go TALK to Casey's friends, and if you were them, what would you do if Cowboy Hat and Belt came up to you to talk to you about your calls and such with Casey? I know what I'd do....

I honestly don't know, but the more he's said it, it seems to be deliberate in mentioning that type of business. Maybe it's a hint that there are drugs involved in Caylee's disappearance? Not the legitimate kind though found in a drug store.

This is what I was wondering . Because he always says; "drug store" it drives me crazy!

I think that what would be more telling would be the "texting" rather than the "pings". Text messages could tell a whole different story. The kids this age are CONSTANTLY texting back and forth.

Uploading FOX with Larry Garrison at ~3:00 PM. Should be uploaded within the hour and will post it here.

Can't wrap my head around the check made out to a drugstore or something. The one from her grandparent's account. Ok, given that I know a lot of places these days are so lax on confirming ID, I always use my card for purchases and hardly any ever ask to show I'm really me. Here's my ques: Can someone give me a scenario where she could have gotten $350 something worth of stuff at a drugstore with her grandparent's stolen check? Ok..wouldn't she have to use an ID with their name? Could she have been a signature authority on the account?
Nowdays, a lot of businesses even have an electronic check scanner to process the check immediately and do ask for ID especially with a high purchase amount. Maybe she went to a place where she knew the cashier and they didn't follow the rules?

I agree or it is the code that Casey and her friends used for a certain location. My son and his friends use the term Freemanland as the name of their party hangout.

The pings register even if she doesn't make a call.
See, this is what doesn't make sense to me. If Casey sat in one place for a few days, all 2500 pings would come from the same tower.

If all that Leonard is tracking is the location of Casey's phone, what does that have to do with those other people he said the pings will pinpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125