Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizmex said:
"Early in this case, a news story reported that Casey told two people that Caylee was missing, before telling her family. The report didn't identify the two people, or indicate when they were supposedly told."

Now THAT blows my mind. That she would tell two people the child was missing and no one pushed her to do anything? Or called Cindy? Or anything? Dang if I wouldn't have called 911 myself.

It's hard to decipher this one because there's much that we don't know. Casey might've been lying when she claimed to have told two people. And it's further possible that the report itself is inaccurate.

Did most of you watch asathecomic's you tube video that he put out July 25th? Too cute.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4vI4NgS4Y

When we were kids, we were on vacation in Branson. We had just checked into the hotel, really late, and Dad and Mom were trying to get some rest. Us kids, not willing to go to sleep yet, decided to make some mischief. Brother kept making farting noises with his mouth in his pillow, and I'd snicker snicker snicker. My dad threatened, "If you kids don't settle down, I'm gonna whoop your butts and we're going home tonight!" Brother did the fart noise again, I snickered, Dad jerked me up out of bed and whooped my butt (while brother pressed his face in the pillow and guffawed for getting me in trouble). Then, on our first night in Branson, Dad loaded the car, and we drove all the way home to south Mississippi from Branson in one day. Making only a couple of stops for gas and bathroom breaks.

No one said a word in the car on the way home. It was torture, and the worst vacation EVER, but we are able to laugh about it today.

:)

I earned every butt whooping I ever got. Thank God I didn't end up with a kid like me!

That is frickin' hysterical.. I think we might be related!! :crazy:

Hi all. I just read this "Dumpster Report" from our links section. I havet read all of this back tread yet to know if its been discussed but I want to speculate on this. IF this turns out to be a true report, we dont know yet, then I "speculate" that that dumpster is where Mr George Anthony dumped the pizza trash and LE had him to show them where to retrieve it from. It never was stated where he retrieved it from, but that he did. LE stated on stand at bond hearing that the contents were the same as GA said. If this turns out to be so, I would think it suspicious as to why GA took it somewhere besides to his own garbage at home. What do you think?

I might be crazy, but didn't the dumpster news link say 4:00pm?

I can't say that for sure, and I don't know how they'd know...maybe that's just the time THEY will bring more information to the public.

I think the second part of your post is what was said, that they would be telling more at 4pm.

When we were kids, we were on vacation in Branson. We had just checked into the hotel, really late, and Dad and Mom were trying to get some rest. Us kids, not willing to go to sleep yet, decided to make some mischief. Brother kept making farting noises with his mouth in his pillow, and I'd snicker snicker snicker. My dad threatened, "If you kids don't settle down, I'm gonna whoop your butts and we're going home tonight!" Brother did the fart noise again, I snickered, Dad jerked me up out of bed and whooped my butt (while brother pressed his face in the pillow and guffawed for getting me in trouble). Then, on our first night in Branson, Dad loaded the car, and we drove all the way home to south Mississippi from Branson in one day. Making only a couple of stops for gas and bathroom breaks.

No one said a word in the car on the way home. It was torture, and the worst vacation EVER, but we are able to laugh about it today.

I earned every butt whooping I ever got. Thank God I didn't end up with a kid like me!

omg! hahahaha. We like to test our limits as kids, I guess.

I live in south ms, also;)

I don't think Ricardo was in the picture - the myspace/facebook post from Casey to Amy referred to "just us girls".

I've read that entry...but I'm sure I've also read elsewhere that she was staying with both of them and how people found this odd because Casey was Ricardo's ex. Maybe she was staying with them til they got the new place???

Even if she spent most time/nights with Tony, don't you find it odd that he apparently accepted that Caylee was elsewhere for the whole month, particularly given that he and his friends apparently accepted her, had her at the pool etc?? I'v

Am I the only one here that would find it odd if a friend's 2 year old wasn't around her for a month????? Maybe so...suspicious mind! Maybe I've worked in criminal law too long!

Hi all. I just read this "Dumpster Report" from our links section. I havet read all of this back tread yet to know if its been discussed but I want to speculate on this. IF this turns out to be a true report, we dont know yet, then I "speculate" that that dumpster is where Mr George Anthony dumped the pizza trash and LE had him to show them where to retrieve it from. It never was stated where he retrieved it from, but that he did. LE stated on stand at bond hearing that the contents were the same as GA said. If this turns out to be so, I would think it suspicious as to why GA took it somewhere besides to his own garbage at home. What do you think?

That would be interesting and makes sense in the timeline.

Originally Posted by lmcgill
http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Wow.. I hadn't seen that. And my response to Cindy is: most, if not all, of those people you directed that to have been very vocal about wanting to get to the truth about where Caylee is! I don't doubt this story has helped their ratings, but if anything, it has helped keep Caylee's name and face out there in the forefront. IMO you should be GRATEFUL that so many people care. :furious:

I agree with you 100% TraceyLeigh......:furious::mad::furious::mad::furious::mad:

READ THIS a little past halfway down. This is an EYE OPENER:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

If this is true, whew! In my opinion only!

This wording by Garrison is pretty stooopid: "Presently, we are not trying this in the press."

As a spokesman, he's even worse than Cindy was. lol

They've done nothing BUT use the press to defend Casey & tell us that Casey assures them Caylee is safe... oh and to get angry that strangers aren't out there night & day searching so they can stay home & spend quality time with poor Casey.

Casey isn't talking to anyone except her attorney, and for good reason, which we will all know in the near future, per Cindy Anthony.
omgosh. :O

I think we'll know all right, but the truth we find will be much different than the one Cindy is referring to... IMO.

That is frickin' hysterical.. I think we might be related!! :crazy:

LOL. While Dad was whipping my *advertiser censored*, holding me by one arm, I was doing the circle run around him, still laughing my head off, which made him whip me harder.

It's the only time in my childhood I can recall laughing and crying at the same time, while receiving a well-earned whippin'.

I might be crazy, but didn't the dumpster news link say 4:00pm?

I can't say that for sure, and I don't know how they'd know...maybe that's just the time THEY will bring more information to the public.

Thank you!

I know that's what they say!!! But what I'm saying, is I would not accept that excuse from a friend re a 2 year old for a whole month....I would have been suspicious that something was not right or at least asked some more questions or suggested she join us for dinner or something. We are not talking about leaving her cat with her parents, we are talking about a 2 year old who should have been part of her life.

IMOO

I understand you bunny; it's frustrating for me too. But lets not forget that Amy was away for 1 out of the4 weeks that Caylee was missing and it seems by all accounts that Cindy was the defacto mother for this child. I am sure that it wasn't unusal for Caylee to have REALLY been with the grandparents. It's not like Amy and Casey were living under the same roof at this time. I'm sure Amy had her own life, job, vacations etc. I just don't see what is so bizarre about it.

I think the Anthony's buying that Caylee is "with the nanny" who by the way does not even exist and they have never ever met is way more bizarre and neglectful than Amy or any of casey's freinds. These were her grandparents for godsake.

LOL. While Dad was whipping my *advertiser censored*, holding me by one arm, I was doing the circle run around him, still laughing my head off, which made him whip me harder.

It's the only time in my childhood I can recall laughing and crying at the same time, while receiving a well-earned whippin'.

omg.. roflmao... please stop.. I'm a single mom of two bad*ss teenagers. I need this job, not only for cash but to escape from home!!

I'm NOT in any way being mean when I say this...but how come your posts seem cryptic a lot of the times. Like in this case it's like you know a law but your not shouting it out. I could be wrong and if I am truly..SORRY..but it's just an observation that I've noticed about your posts.

Remember, there are people here handing out pitchers and Kool-aid packets waiting for us to add water.

This wording by Garrison is pretty stooopid: "Presently, we are not trying this in the press."

As a spokesman, he's even worse than Cindy was. lol

They've done nothing BUT use the press to defend Casey & tell us that Casey assures them Caylee is safe... oh and to get angry that strangers aren't out there night & day searching so they can stay home & spend quality time with poor Casey.

:bang: Garrison IMO was the worst thing they did. NOW info is going from one liars mouth to another..what's the point really?

"Originally Posted by dunlurken
WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand."

(sorry I dont know how to multi-quote things, the button wont work) but it may be different in different places, because I know in Maine you can live with your parents (or family) and still get welfare help.

I'm NOT in any way being mean when I say this...but how come your posts seem cryptic a lot of the times. Like in this case it's like you know a law but your not shouting it out. I could be wrong and if I am truly..SORRY..but it's just an observation that I've noticed about your posts.

Sorry. I post the thought that comes up when I read the forum. Nothing cryptic - I wish it was, but it's not.

I'm trying to keep my posting to a minimum, since i was "jumped" on last night and told that if I didn't know enough about this case, I shouldn't be here.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members