Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not that she is stupid, its just how she lives her life. Its so hard to explain someone like this.

I know. It goes back to what was said before, trying to apply rational logic to irrational behavior. People who are basically rational can't get 'outside the box' and understand this is how some people live their whole life, and see nothing wrong with it.
Lanie

Good points. But somehow if they had found Caylees remains in the car, I don't see Cindy calling LE if George is trying to hide her body. And I really can't see Cindy telling LE that the car smelled like something had died in it.

I don't think Cindy had anything to do with it. I think IF George was involved with the disposal/coverup, it was on June 24th when he discovered the gas cans in the trunk. Perhaps that's when he planted the bag of trash in the trunk.

I am not so sure the cleaning of the car was an attempt to hide evidence- remember the videos of the home? Man, that house is clean, and I mean spotless! Could be Cindy is a control freak with cleaning- I am. She was so pissed over the car situation, I could see her taking that anger out on cleaning the car.

Exactly.

If I were in that situation, I know that's what I would do. I'd be hopping mad my daughter had stolen money, was hiding from me, got her car towed, left the car filthy and stinky with garbage in it, and then left me to clean up her mess.

I would be livid. And the first thing I do when I'm livid - clean up the mess in a frenzy. I think this is a common reaction.

Just ask Mr. Awakewriter. When he leaves his socks on the floor and his dishes on the counter, etc., etc., and I have to clean them up ... he knows to stay out of my way until I'm finished cleaning.

I am not so sure the cleaning of the car was an attempt to hide evidence- remember the videos of the home? Man, that house is clean, and I mean spotless! Could be Cindy is a control freak with cleaning- I am. She was so pissed over the car situation, I could see her taking that anger out on cleaning the car.

Yep, the house shows the high degree of control Cindy has in her environment.
A place for everything and everything in its place. Casey seems to be the piece that doesn't fit.

I did skim, but I never saw anything in the documents showing they retrieved her purse out of the car.
Lanie

even if the purse wasn't there the idea would/could have been the same.

Good points. But somehow if they had found Caylees remains in the car, I don't see Cindy calling LE if George is trying to hide her body. And I really can't see Cindy telling LE that the car smelled like something had died in it.
I don't think Cindy and George "share" much. Especially if he "took care of the situation" and hadn't had a chance to tell her - or get the "smell" out of the car before she stuck her nosy nose in it to smell it herself. I don't think the thirdd 911 call was when Casey said Caylee was kidnapped - I think that third 911 call from Cindy was when she finally went out and SMELLED that car!!

Yea but in the document it is stated that the TOW GUY opened the trunk and threw the bag of garbage over the fence. If Caylee was still in the trunk the Tow Guy would have seen her. Caylee was disposed of on or before the 27 and your right maybe George helped. Remember his bizarro gas cans story from the 24th? Maybe it was then.

Remember the Shovel neighbor says that he cannot be sure that Casey borrowed the shovel on the 18th...he said it is the week of the 18th but cannot pin down the date. She could have borrowed the shovel and moved Caylee later then we all have previously believed.
Just wanted to mention that George made sure to say there was "cleaning fluid" also found in the trunk. This would go along with them trying to clean up before the car went into impound. Just saying...

I agree. And he seemed a little weirded out by how "close" she got immediately, and that when he tried to pull away and wasn't successful from the start, that it was like he couldn't figure out why he didn't like her as much as she liked him since she did all this stuff for them. LOL.

Actually, it seemed she was that way with Ricardo, as well...that she got very attached very quickly. He makes a few comments that seemed to be insinuating the same sort of thing. Did you take it that way also?

I did, I felt both of them said the same type thing about her moving fast. And then Amy kind of backed that up in her interview in reference to the Ricardo relationship.

I also noticed Ricardo didn't mention big fights around the breakup but Amy did....

I don't think Cindy and George "share" much. Especially if he "took care of the situation" and hadn't had a chance to tell her - or get the "smell" out of the car before she stuck her nosy nose in it to smell it herself. I don't think the thirdd 911 call was when Casey said Caylee was kidnapped - I think that third 911 call from Cindy was when she finally went out and SMELLED that car!!

She had already washed the pants "that smelled like the car" She had also removed and washed the knife that was in the car.

She smelled the car.

I know. It goes back to what was said before, trying to apply rational logic to irrational behavior. People who are basically rational can't get 'outside the box' and understand this is how some people live their whole life, and see nothing wrong with it.
Lanie

I once asked a warden why people escape from prison or from work release when they have just a few days left on their sentences.

He said, "If you could answer that for yourself, I'd be worried about you. It doesn't make sense to you because you don't have a criminal mind."

a thought that came to mind. when casey left the car at ascot backed up to the dumpster and her purse in the car. she could have been planning on as others said to make it look like the car was highjacked. if caylee was in the dumpster and found it could have been blamed on that. i believe she was planning on having already been gone from the area but couldn't get enough money to follow thru with that plan. with her gone she was hoping everyone else would just think something happened to her as well.
If this was part of her plan then why didn't she call police and report the car stolen with Caylee in it ?

What if Casey Pulled the car into the Amcot lot when there wasn't much gas in it and let it run out of gas before she left? We don't know when she left it? After the close of business on the 26th - prior to business opening on the 27th. You would think that if someone help her push the car off the road they would have come forward. Just a thought.....
If the gas gauge was faulty, it would have shown that there was gas in the tank when George picked the car up at the impound lot.

But according to the impound guy, the gauge was on 'E', and George put his porta-gas into the sunfire.

I want my 4 hours back - that is how long I have been sitting here, scanning those links.

Casey did it. I don't think she was hanging out with a good crowd, but Amy seemed very willing to talk and at least they didn't lie about smoking weed and pretended to be perfect.

Casey is one very sick woman.

YEA BABY!!! That right then and there would have been "My come to JESUS moment". Would have been shaking so bad calling that 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing how it seems it was all a nonchalant moment.

"Ok - dude thankx for your help. Just wish it hadn't been $425. !!!!!!!!!!! Oh and sorry 'bout the other half - you know how women get when they get upset?"

"No problem man. Gonna coast you about that much to get this thing cleaned out!"

I would have been running back to that Secretary with the cig and lighting up one myself - with very shaky hands waiting for LE to get there!!!!

Don't you know it! I'm still freaking.

Yeah, but you have to remember that George is ex-LE and Cindy called LE. George would know not to clean out the car.

What I think happened is that Casey thought Cindy was bluffing about calling LE. And I think after Cindy did call that Casey may have then said something about Caylee being dead or something that made Cindy believe there was that possibility. At that point I think that maybe Cindy and George went into the protect Casey mode. Since they checked the back yard, and it just so happened that the dogs allegedly did hit back there, I think this is what happened. Or it could be that George figured it out, and that he told Cindy and they went into protect mode at that point. IMO

I did, I felt both of them said the same type thing about her moving fast. And then Amy kind of backed that up in her interview in reference to the Ricardo relationship.

I also noticed Ricardo didn't mention big fights around the breakup but Amy did....

It seemed like Amy's interview had a much more negative slant overall.

You've described by cousin. High school dropout but she tells us that she is an accountant for a large Hollywood firm. Her clients are stars and major athletes.
Now I'd have trouble believing that McDonald's would give her a key to the register but we're supposed to believe that she is an accountant.
Any day now, I expect her to lie her way up to an MBA.

lol- but don't at times even you trust what she is saying? just some times?

you know, if Cindy is anyting like me, she has HAD to have told her daughter that one day someting bad would happen to her and NOBODY will trust anything she has to say because of her history of lies. I have no doubt that played a part in how Casey tried to hide all of this.

Just my gut, a living with a child like this- I think it was an accident, but at the time she was smoking pot, drunk or illegal pain prescriptions- and she freaked out and thought she would be drug tested and would be charged with murder, so she got rid of the body, and pretended to go on with her life as if nothing was wrong. Easy to do for someone like her, out of sight, out of mind- trust me, even with a child that's how it is for people like Casey.

And you know what? She has caused SO MUCH doubt- it will work.

She had already washed the pants "that smelled like the car" She had also removed and washed the knife that was in the car.

She smelled the car.
George could have put them out on the floor of the garage and when she came out of the house told her to "take those in the house and wash them". Cindy don't seem the type to pick up a pair of pants and shove 'em into her face to take a big whiff - so the smell might not have been THAT bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519