Kiomarie

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieSis

Reaction score
I apologize, I'm trying to find it in the 400 pages that were released, but I'm going off memory here. Any corrections are appreciated if my info is wrong and I will correct this post. Questions still apply.

Who is "Kiomarie"? Casey's name on Myspace was "Caseyomarie" - but her name is Casey Marie Anthony. Where did the O come from that makes it so close to "Kiomarie"?

Is this just another totally weird coincidence?

I don't buy her "Oh, Casey W is who called me wanting money" either. That entire report was just strange. And she had soooooooo much info to give on Casey.

I apologize, I'm trying to find it in the 400 pages that were released, but I'm going off memory here. Any corrections are appreciated if my info is wrong and I will correct this post. Questions still apply.

Who is "Kiomarie"? Casey's name on Myspace was "Caseyomarie" - but her name is Casey Marie Anthony. Where did the O come from that makes it so close to "Kiomarie"?

I don't buy her "Oh, Casey W is who called me wanting money" either. That entire report was just strange. And she had soooooooo much info to give on Casey.

I don't either. And she told Casey that she had the $$ & wanted to adopt Caylee. She was told she couldn't have kids. She was 19 years old, how was she going to adopt a baby ?
Why wouldn't her boyfriend let her give the detective a copy of the July phone bill or did she make it up ?
If she decided to call LE on July 19th, 10 days after she talked to Casey, why would she suddenly remember on the 20th that it wasn't "that" Casey.

Nevermind, how many 19 yo's do you know that go to a dr to find out if they are fertile or not?

I used the computer at my work and, get this ------Kiomarie is listed at August 2006 to Aug 2008. As soon as I got home I checked the address that she gave LE and it wasn't the same. She could have moved recently but there isn't a listing for her at the address she gave on our system so it would have had to be a pretty recent move.

You know what? You're right -- her myspace name was "Caseyomarie" -- that's real interesting.

This Kiomarie person is Hispanic. Anybody wanna bet she matches the vague description of "Zenaida" as given by Casey?

The really confusing thing about this whole case (or one of the really confusing things... there are so many!) is that Casey peppers her lies with bits of truth here and there. People's names.... places..... some of it is right but she uses it in a false context..........

You know what? You're right -- her myspace name was "Caseyomarie" -- that's real interesting.

This Kiomarie person is Hispanic. Anybody wanna bet she matches the vague description of "Zenaida" as given by Casey?

The really confusing thing about this whole case (or one of the really confusing things... there are so many!) is that Casey peppers her lies with bits of truth here and there. People's names.... places..... some of it is right but she uses it in a false context..........

Have we found a myspace for her or a pic?
Maybe something from classmates since they graduated together?

I don't know, but it seems to be of Puerto Rican origin. Yet another tie to Puerto Rico.

Have we found a myspace for her or a pic?
Maybe something from classmates since they graduated together?

OMGosh,
There's no pic and the age is 24 on myspace, it's the only Kiomarie w/in 100 miles of Orlando.

This was another thing I was waiting to get home for.
Zenaida gave the names of two people that would be residing with her at Sawgrass. One is Michelle, the other Jasmine. The person that showed her the apt thought they were her kids.
I found this myspace while still at work. Look at the heroes. There's a Michelle and a Yasmin.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=352773099

There is a "kiomarie" myspace page that is a 24yr old with P.R. listed as country. I am not sure if this is her, however.

I found her statements to be very weird....about the adoption and taking the baby, etc....and the connection to Universal.

I don't know, but it seems to be of Puerto Rican origin. Yet another tie to Puerto Rico.

The addresses that I found on our skip tracing site at work lists one address in

OMGosh,
There's no pic and the age is 24 on myspace, it's the only Kiomarie w/in 100 miles of Orlando.

Zenaida gave the names of two people that would be residing with her at Sawgrass. One is Michelle, the other Jasmine. The person that showed her the apt thought they were her kids.
I found this myspace while still at work. Look at the heroes. There's a Michelle and a Yasmin.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=352773099

That needs to be sent to the detective I think. That is really incredibly interesting.

OMGosh,

Yeah that myspace has been floating around for awhile now. There is some connection but nobody knows what.
I fully believe that this Zenaida did go to the Sawgrass apts and that this was the Zenaida that we found on myspace. I just can't figure out what her involvment is with Casey if there is one and if not how did Casey know that she was there?

Kiomarie Torres hyphen Cruz

A truth within a lie ?
Kiomarie / Zenaida, two unique names.

Yeah that myspace has been floating around for awhile now. There is some connection but nobody knows what.
I fully believe that this Zenaida did go to the Sawgrass apts and that this was the Zenaida that we found on myspace. I just can't figure out what her involvment is with Casey if there is one and if not how did Casey know that she was there?

I found this my space by typing in kiomarie w/in a 100 mile radius of Orlando, are you sure it's the same ?

That needs to be sent to the detective I think. That is really incredibly interesting.

The Zenaida that LE interviewed admitted to having this kids Michelle and Jasmin. I believe that this is the same Zenaida but for someone who ISNT connected and has never layed eyes on Caylee nor Casey how did Casey know she went to sawgrass?
I still think that this Zenaida needs a poly. I mean I don't pretend that one ounce of what Casey says is true BUT at this point I think LE needs to play CYA and pull no punches for the trial.

I found her statements to be very weird....about the adoption and taking the baby, etc....and the connection to Universal.

Me too. And her being 19 and knowing that she was infertile and WANTING to adopt?? At 19?? That just makes NO sense to me whatsoever!!

The Zenaida that LE interviewed admitted to having this kids Michelle and Jasmin. I believe that this is the same Zenaida but for someone who ISNT connected and has never layed eyes on Caylee nor Casey how did Casey know she went to sawgrass?
I still think that this Zenaida needs a poly. I mean I don't pretend that one ounce of what Casey says is true BUT at this point I think LE needs to play CYA and pull no punches for the trial.

I 100% agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member