Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George is a liar and he is not a very good one. the way he explains conversations between him and Casey on both the day he says he saw here leave with Caylee and the day of the gas cans seems really odd and rehearsed.

I simply can't trust these GP's anymore.

Maybe they did give Cindy's laptop back, but not sure if they would give Casey's back. Remember...they are still gleaning information from it as they did with the rookie cop.

Good point. What I cannot understand is why everyone is so obsessed with a PR connection. I don't think PR means NOT one iota of a thing in this case. Whatever happened happened in Orlando which is where most of the evidence points.

What is this ad nauseom obsession with puerto rico? I don't get it.

Your good Halliejade.....many people mispost on here all of the time. :blowkiss: and will again...just wait about five minutes. LOL

yep, I did just about 5 minutes ago and called the bondsman LP's son when I meant to say nephew... Someone caught it after I hit submit of course!

I believe that is a very valid reason...........

I have asked from the beginning how they planned to prevent her from committing suicide. Someone said they had a female assigned to her, but I have never seen her and she could just go to the restroom at her attorney's office and do the deed.

You cannot prevent a suicide except in very controlled environment like the jail.

There are lots of suicides in jails where I live. IMO

I don't think anyone is born a sociopath. I think the environment that the child is raised in starts to fine tune someone to become a sociopath.

I agree! It may have been someone here (or another site) that said some sociopaths are serial killers or general criminals, some are just seemingly "normal" people (like the ones some of us have mentioned knowing) and others are ruling the world.

Jeff Hopkins as per the documents had not seen Casey in years, his parents didn't even know Casey and neither had ever even met Caylee. He also does not have a child named Zachary and has never used ZG as a nanny.

Casey called Jeff's parents on July 16th, her number appeared on their caller ID, but neither of them spoke to her.

Oh my GOD!! Thank you for that info. I stayed up until the wee hours reading the documents, and I was fading big time. I know I didn't digest it all.

I did not know he didn't even have a child. I don't know why I'm so shocked though lol.

Maybe we should make a list of what Casey has said that is true. It would be a very quick and easy reference list lol.

Can I ask what you are talking about?

LOL, I guess that was off the wall wasn't it. I thought I had added a quote from another poster when I typed that...:crazy:

When George went and picked the car up from the tow yard and tried to crank it, the car was empty. So he goes and get gas cans out of his car. Just strange as to why he'd be hauling gas cans around. Or did he just figure that's why the car was at the tow yard? Any of that make sense?

This sounds like a great book! Thanks for reminding me! I am going to order this today!:)

Another thing it has is how "groups" of people become "invested" in the lie and what he calls "group evil" and how no one will step back and remove themselves from the original lie.

I think you will really enjoy it from reading your posts.

I have been thinking there has been sexual abuse of both Casey and Caylee.
Some people disagree and think it's just sociopath/bio-polar behavior.
While I agree she seems to be a Sociopath my question is was she born that way or did something happen that made her that way.
Some folks think sociopaths are always born that way. I disagree.

I feel Casey may have some type of personality disorder though I do not 100% agree with the "psychopath/sociopath" diagnosis being given here. In my opinion if she were a (I'll use your term here) a sociopath she would have had been in trouble before now.. there would be a pattern of trouble with authority, with the law. I realize we do not know everything there is to know about her (perhaps she has a sealed juvie record?!) so I am leaving that open as a possibility.

I also think it is very possible she may have been abused as a child, though I do not think Caylee was. I do not think Casey has Bipolar disorder, I do not see any Bipolar patterns in her behavior in anything I have read about her. I agree with you that psychopathy/sociopathy is bred and not born.

I also realize that you have a degree in Psychology and you disagree with me but I believe that if she killed her child and the time comes that Casey is caught and she knows it, she would rather die than admit or pay for her crime.. she wants to look strong but she is weak and she will take the easy way out as she always has, her own way, the way she chooses!

FACTS:
1. Casey and Kiomarie are friends from elementary school and both lived on Hopespring Drive
2. Kiomarie states on her old myspace page that "she loves her baby gurlz Yasmin and Michele"
3. Kiomarie told detectives she doesn't (and cannot) have children and offered to adopt Casey's child while she was pregnant
4. The Zenaida Gonzalez who Ch. 6 interviewed has two young daughters named Yasmin and Michele
5. Zenaida Gonzalez and her two girls, Yasmin and Michele, are referenced on the Sawgrass Apt sign in card of June 16th, looking for an apartment there
5. Sawgrass Apartments is across the street from Cornerstone Apartments
6. Cornerstone Apartments is where Kiomarie Torres actually lives, yet she did not give this info to the Detective when she was interviewed
7. Kiomarie and Casey have recently been back in contact with each other
8. Kiomarie and Casey used to work at Universal together
9. Kiomarie has a dog that she refers to as a "puppy" (he's a small dog) and Caylee always talked about the babysitters "puppy"
10. Kiomarie's puppy has his own website, which was updated YESTERDAY and set to PRIVATE- says he is "pissed off" and mood is "angry"
11. Kiomarie gave Detective Wells hinky stories about disconected cell phones and wrong addresses and said she couldn't turn over her phone records because it's in her boyfriend's name and he won't allow it
12. Kiomarie's boyfriend works at Universal and has friends on Myspace named "Manley"and "Julie" who also work at Universal
13. Kiomarie claimed Casey ANTHONY called her and asked her for money, and then the next day called Det. Wells and said, "it was a different friend named Casey- a Casey WILLIAMS" who now has a disconnected phone #!!!

O/T --HA! What a fine time for my reader to need updating. Maybe it's my computer trying to save me from myself.

I have this debate all the time the Nature vs. Nuture as far as Psyche goes. But then there always seems to be those anomalies that disprove those debates. For instance, a beloved poster here--MitchLite, their daughter is truly difficult and sociopathic but they pointed out that their other children, raised the same way are responsible healthy full grown adults. So I think it can go both ways somethimes. Forgive me if I got any of the particulars wrong.[/COLOR]

My brother and I were raised the same way and only 15 months apart. He went into drugs and alcohol based on the child abuse we both endured, as well as lying and shutting the world out.

I, on the other hand, went in the other direction, because I didn't allow what happen to me to ruin my life, or use as a crutch, and continue my brother and parents lives into my life and then into my son's life.

This girl's enormous lies has led to the wasted time and energy of LE and of hundreds of people concerned about Caylee, given an enormous amount of work, stress, many hours of sleep lost and a rollercoaster of emotions and disgust...

For one, I said IIRC. For two, I said I'm looking. It is a freaking 437 document.

I'm LOOKING.

I read the entire document and did not see that. Sorry I did not see your IIRC and am not sure what that means.

There is nothing there that says that Casey had left Caylee in the car before.

The 08/09/08 call...that was ON Caylee's b-day.
Yes and I don't remember why they went out there...but could have been something about gifts being delivered or the like. It says Verbal. Maybe it was about them screaming at the media. LOL

LOL, I guess that was off the wall wasn't it. I thought I had added a quote from another poster when I typed that...:crazy:

When George went and picked the car up from the tow yard and tried to crank it, the car was empty. So he goes and get gas cans out of his car. Just strange as to why he'd be hauling gas cans around. Or did he just figure that's why the car was at the tow yard? Any of that make sense?

Yeah............him and Casey had been talking BEFORE.......(contrary to what they told)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88