Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Just saw this on MSNBC - some DNA results are back and there definitely WAS a body decomposing in the trunk of Casey's car.

I know I'm grasping at straws here, but always have to look at the positive side- could this be someone else and not Caylee? Don't you think they would have DNA on Caylee back by now if it was indeed her body? ( so sad to type that!)

OMG! I don't know how to feel. This means it could have been Caylee...
but it also means we have more evidence to convict Casey...it's bitter sweet.

I know I'm grasping at straws here, but always have to look at the positive side- could this be someone else and not Caylee? Don't you think they would have DNA on Caylee back by now if it was indeed her body? ( so sad to type that!)

Its not likely....:(
Who else could it be?

Im sad they are offering immunity to Casey, hopefully it truly is limited.

Could be. Who knows anymore!

THIS PART IS HUGE -

Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

So this is the Body Farm air test results? Not DNA results, right? Though those could be back too I guess.

This is one of those times when I'd give anything to be wrong.

Just saw this on MSNBC - some DNA results are back and there definitely WAS a body decomposing in the trunk of Casey's car.

LE is being VERY methodical in releasing bits of info to slowly tighten the noose around Casey's neck.

First they released the documents..... that effectively put an end to Leonard Padilla's willingness to keep going on camera & push Casey's 'kidnapping' lie.

Now we get 'official' confirmation that what the man at the towing center, George, Cindy AND 2 separate dogs said was decomposition was ACCURATE.

I'd bet my bottom dollar they have all the DNA results back but are in no rush to reveal everything yet. All in good time.

I suppose Casey & Baez will now try to claim Casey was driving around with some dead STRANGER in the car..... maybe even the infamous Zenaida? That's why nobody can find her! :rolleyes:

This is one of those times when I hate that my suspicions are confirmed. The past couple of days of revelations have been rough.

This just came in as breaking news on the radio, they believe it is Caylees. they got the results back from body farm...

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

So, wonder what Caseys newest lie will be? I am so disgusted.
I knew the dog was right when he hit on a HUMAN and not bag of PIZZA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow