Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the evidence tampering, lying grandparents. I really do think we will see Cindy and George charged for tampering with evidence.

They certainly did.

I think they will be charged too. There's just too many things both Cindy and George have done for the last 6 weeks that are less than honest.

There's a thread about DNA being in , and it's Caylee's
I thought the air results were in, and they show there was human decomp in the trunk, but I thought we were still waiting for DNA tests results to come in.

Help?

allegedly from sources air samples are back from the UofT bodyfarm that show compounds consistent with human decomp. that were taken from Casey's car.

Tonite on NG (thank you pattyg for the video links and your taping of the show!) they discussed the validity of air samples in a trial.

One of the points brought up was the chain of custody with air samples and as a medical professional I found this quite interesting.

For example, in a murder trial....if this evidence is presented... they will have to prove that the chain of custody of AIR was not compromised...(ie, the air sample was not mixed with room air, with other air samples in the CSI bay, ets).

I only bring this up because I bet you gazillions that HoseA will use this as a defense.

It is a relatively new technology (albeit coming from the best in the World). And exactly how do you keep an air sample from being mixed?

Anyhow...food for thought.

I'm trying to think this through -

The FBI got involved in the case because of the alleged kidnapping. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that the FBI would get involved just because Casey didn't want to talk to local LE. They have to have some jurisdiction.

Do you think it's possible that the reason for their meeting today was to tell the family that the test results are in and they are conclusive, which means their services would no longer be needed?

After reading the 400 pages of documents, it's my opinion that any additional illegal activity amounted to theft. If she did any of the other things she could have done, she wouldn't have needed to steal from everyone who trusted her. That's how she lived.

Thinking out loud again, it's conceivable that they did leak the test results, perhaps even with the blessing of LE in order to turn up the heat, so to speak. I would feel better hearing it from Greta's mouth but I don't automatically discount it because it was leaked anonymously. LE has been very methodical about how the information has been disseminated so it makes me think that they would have spoken publically to deny that the results are positive for decomp rather than issuing the very vague statement they released, which to me didn't support or deny anything.

Thoughts?

I think it is a two edged sword..FBI became involved due to Casey claiming kidnapping..but also for other reasons..the CC fraud and I think there are other issues not made public yet. I do not find it odd that Cindy was there today when the FBI came..it was her CC that was in dispute. It was her granchild, that she reported missing, that has been in dispute and it is her home where her daughter is now staying.

It just gets under my skin to see him with his black felt cowboy hat on.

Yuck...

:hug: :blowkiss:
On a MUCH lighter note, I just had this image of LP, the "REAL" cowboy doing Mutton Bustin' at our fair this weekend. Now that's real Texan! :)

(And no, I mean no disrespect to LP; just teasing about the cowboy persona!)

This case is going to cost Baez a bloody fortune!!! He'll never get a dime from Casey, and the Anthony's are probably going to lose EVERYTHING. Jose Baez is going to be a "has been" lawyer just like Steven E. Feldman who defended David Westerfield in the Van Dam case. This will be a death penalty case if Casey doesn't start talking! JMO

ITA! I was just thinking about this earlier. Who'd have thought the day would come when Susan Smith compared favorably to another..."mother".

Even Diane Downes and Darlie Routier seemed to cry over their children. Didn't even Scott Peterson fake some grief over Laci? I'm just trying to think of any recent comparison of someone with such a lack of remorse. It's bone chilling.

Someone is going to write a book about this family and make a forture.

I can just imagine the chapters . . .

1. Pizza Anyone?

2. Ab-so-lute-ly

3. Mother of the Year

4. Gas Cans

5. My Car Smells Like Death

6. My Life is Make Believe

7. Universal Studios

Last I heard was about confirmed air samples, I just found out there's more. This is beyond terrrible!
I too believe there is more...and there will be more made public. I do not think it would be so hyped unless LE had other layers of forensics to tie in the air samples (which is a relatively new technology that may confuse future jurors).

I get that there isn't "official" confirmation, I want to know if it's been leaked that it's Casey's DNA, SPECIFICALLY, along WITH the air in the trunk showing decomp decomp.?

Funny how all the usual posters that sort of defend Casey, Cindy, and George are absent tonight huh?

I'm back and trying to catch up. I felt the need to hang out with my son tonight and BBQ his favorite meal of brats and corn on the cob and drink one too many greyhounds. And grieve for Caylee. God Bless you sweet little girl.
Q is in da house! Hey Q!

I know...very sad business today.

ot: what is in a greyhound and how do you make it?

I get that there isn't "official" confirmation, I want to know if it's been leaked that it's Casey's DNA, SPECIFICALLY, along WITH the air in the trunk showing decomp decomp.?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Concrete results were back from FBI DNA tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more results were expected from tests done on other evidence but all indications are Caylee Anthony is dead.

I'm trying to think this through -

Thinking out loud again, it's conceivable that they did leak the test results, perhaps even with the blessing of LE in order to turn up the heat, so to speak.

I feel that is very very likely....that meeting was certainly about something. And Baez denying he even heard it, is he living in lala land?? IMOO

Leonard is going to have strip down butt naked and dance on top of the RV to get any press coverage for Caylee!!

I was sitting here just looking gloomily at the screen.... when I saw that.
The image of that in my mind was so funny! lol Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member