The "Missing" sworn statement......

BlueEyedSpy

Former Member
Reaction score
is it linked somehow to the Missing Caylee Anthony?

Where is J.P. Chatt's sworn statement, and why was it not included in the 400 pages of document?

Remember yesterday, the "leak" that the DNA of the father of Caylee Anthony would be known with the Forensic test results?

Could it be that there was a crime committed using Casey's car, and the father's DNA would be in that car, as well as Decomposition pertaining to that crime?

I do wonder if the stain that is thought to be "blood" belongs to Caylee's father and all of this will be linked with a very happy outcome that Caylee IS indeed alive. :)

I was wondering where JP's statement was too. As much as his name has been brought up throughout this whole thing, it is surprising there isn't one from him.

is it linked somehow to the Missing Caylee Anthony?

Where is J.P. Chatt's sworn statement, and why was it not included in the 400 pages of document?

Remember yesterday, the "leak" that the DNA of the father of Caylee Anthony would be known with the Forensic test results?

Could it be that there was a crime committed using Casey's car, and the father's DNA would be in that car, as well as Decomposition pertaining to that crime?

I do wonder if the stain that is thought to be "blood" belongs to Caylee's father and all of this will be linked with a very happy outcome that Caylee IS indeed alive. :)

What???????

Im lost too......that "blood stain" as you put it has been IDENTIFIED as Caylee Anthonys......not a relative, but HER actual DNA........I would say the first post in this thread is "reaching" by ALOT.......how happy we would all be if she was alive, but its 100% she is NOT. Rip Caylee......

I was wondering where JP's statement was too. As much as his name has been brought up throughout this whole thing, it is surprising there isn't one from him.

Yes it is, interesting isn't it?

Im lost too......that "blood stain" as you put it has been IDENTIFIED as Caylee Anthonys......not a relative, but HER actual DNA........I would say the first post in this thread is "reaching" by ALOT.......how happy we would all be if she was alive, but its 100% she is NOT. Rip Caylee......

At the Press Conference yesterday, LE was totally non-committal. They specifically stated that they're not speaking out on those test results, so, it isn't Official that the DNA really does belong to Caylee, OR, depending on what exact test was done, her DNA would also cross-match with her biological father, correct?

Surely. :)

It was also "leaked" that the father's identity would be known via these Forensic tests - now don't you find that curious, considering the fact that they'd have to have a baseline OF his DNA? How would they know where in the DNA bank to start looking for Caylee's father?

Gosh, I wonder ....

It really isn't 100% yet that she isn't alive until LE, or the FBI comes out and corroborates those Forensic "leaks" to be that of Caylee, and Caylee alone.

It was also "leaked" that the father's identity would be known via these Forensic tests - now don't you find that curious, considering the fact that they'd have to have a baseline OF his DNA? How would they know where in the DNA bank to start looking for Caylee's father?

I think what the "leak" (if it is real at all) would refer to is that they HAVE, in their possession, Caylee's DNA. Then they could cross-reference it to a number of living people who would be requested to provide samples.

Also, when speculation exploded regarding JO being Caylee's possible biodad, his family supposedly submitted DNA. But, again, that was another "leak", so that is not confirmed.

I think everything that has been leaked has been for a reason. We all want to know everything and it's difficult to wait, but in time we'll understand why they're playing everything so close to the chest. There's still a 2 year old to be found and given the proper burial she deserves.

VB

I noticed the lack of JP's statement as well, I am awaiting its release but have a feeling that it may not come until the trial.

But the DNA couldn't be that of Caylee's bio dad. They would have to have Caylee's DNA to establish who her bd is.

Ok, can someone refresh me on this PLEASE :blowkiss: I thought Caylee's bio dad was killed in a car accident, am I wrong on this? Am I missing something here?

My guess is that what they mean is that with Caylee's DNA they could determine who her father is, not that her father's DNA was found.

They'd have Casey's DNA from all the searches they've done of the Anthony house, surely. Or from the car.

Ok, can someone refresh me on this PLEASE :blowkiss: I thought Caylee's bio dad was killed in a car accident, am I wrong on this? Am I missing something here?

There is no official data supporting who the father actually is. Could be someone local - could be the marine in CA, who knows.....

I don't think JP's testimony was in there because it wasn't directly related to the two charges that Casey is currently charged with. However, maybe it is more damming (I think there are other people's reports who weren't included too, in addition follow-up reports with the others) that would be used in the prosecution charge for murder.

There is no official data supporting who the father actually is. Could be someone local - could be the marine in CA, who knows.....

I don't think JP's testimony was in there because it wasn't directly related to the two charges that Casey is currently charged with. However, maybe it is more damming (I think there are other people's reports who weren't included too, in addition follow-up reports with the others) that would be used in the prosecution charge for murder.

thanks Catherineb :blowkiss:

I noticed the lack of JP's statement as well, I am awaiting its release but have a feeling that it may not come until the trial.

But the DNA couldn't be that of Caylee's bio dad. They would have to have Caylee's DNA to establish who her bd is.

If they have Caylee's toothbrush they have her DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back