Looooong Visits With JB

Girlrilla

Reaction score
Ok I know as part of her house arrest she was allowed to attend meetings with her attorney, but seriously, 6-8 hour meetings every day? Does this seem strange to anyone? I believe on Nancy Grace last night it was brought up and the lady covering for NG asked one of the panel attorneys if it is common for a client on house arrest to come to an attorney's office and watch cartoons all day. The attorney said it wasn't normal and thought it was rather strange if they are working on her defense every day, for that much time. I'm wondering if she's just doing it to get out of the house and she's just pushing the terms of her house arrest, or if she really is allowed to be there that long and if she maybe is doing something worthwhile there. :confused:

I just thought house arrest meant "HOUSE ARREST" ---not "Jose Baez's office arrest".

At first I thought something was going on between JB and Casey. Now I lend towards the fact that Casey, Cindy and George in that house together might be too stressful for all of them AND that JB is afraid Casey might tell Cindy and George something.

Those long visits seem 'odd' to me as well-- is it part of some security thing? To keep her 'safe' from public?etc

Or is Casey wanting spend so much time there to avoid being around her family?

Likely, she is liking JB telling her "You say nothing, you are innocent" , which makes more comfy sticking around -- than again they have a lot of smoke to continue flaring up for those screens ! She';s probably kicking back in his office ( feet propped ) on desk reading Cosmo just to avoid home-

So visits with the attorney are unlimited in duration? That's also what I'm wondering. I just thought the people in charge of supervising the terms of her house arrest would've reprimanded her if she's spending too much time away from the house, but I guess when it's with the attorney it's ok?

Leonard said, and a local reporter on Nancy Grace said last night, that the tension is very high in the Anthony house, "you could cut it with a knife."

Leonard said the long visits were to get away from her family.

Is he giving her a cheap rate, cuz billable legal hours can add up to a big tab really fast. Who is paying for this? What the fridge do you talk to your lawyer about for 6-8 hours a day? Could she be sneakin' out the back?

Someone brought up the possibility of a "relationship" between casey and baez in another thread last week.. and I didnt honestly think that much about it at the time.. but.. given the day she was released.. his comment about "going to go get my girl" and the (IMO) intimate manner in which she put her hand on his chest to whisper in his ear.. I have to admit.. kinda made me start wondering.. add in these extremely long hours they seem to spend in his office.. Im beginning to wonder... especially given Casey's history of casual sex.. I just hope Im totally wrong and Baez is way way above that.

Ok I know as part of her house arrest she was allowed to attend meetings with her attorney, but seriously, 6-8 hour meetings every day? Does this seem strange to anyone? I believe on Nancy Grace last night it was brought up and the lady covering for NG asked one of the panel attorneys if it is common for a client on house arrest to come to an attorney's office and watch cartoons all day. The attorney said it wasn't normal and thought it was rather strange if they are working on her defense every day, for that much time. I'm wondering if she's just doing it to get out of the house and she's just pushing the terms of her house arrest, or if she really is allowed to be there that long and if she maybe is doing something worthwhile there. :confused:

I just thought house arrest meant "HOUSE ARREST" ---not "Jose Baez's office arrest".

Yesterday when she went in to see him she had a back-pack on...:waitasec:
I think she is in there writting a book about herself!! lol - :eek:

Brownies, eh?

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html :rolleyes:

Someone brought up the possibility of a "relationship" between casey and baez in another thread last week.. and I didnt honestly think that much about it at the time.. but.. given the day she was released.. his comment about "going to go get my girl" and the (IMO) intimate manner in which she put her hand on his chest to whisper in his ear.. I have to admit.. kinda made me start wondering.. add in these extremely long hours they seem to spend in his office.. Im beginning to wonder... especially given Casey's history of casual sex.. I just hope Im totally wrong and Baez is way way above that.

He seems to be her 'type' and she doesn't seem to have much trouble gettin' guys, so to speak. If I were JB, she's cute, but I'd be careful about this one.

I thought the same exact thing about that "moment."

The whole thing is strange to me as well, first the late night jailhouse visits til 1 am. Now the whole day long visits. Does he have no other cases? And if he is doing this pro-bono how can he not have other cases to support his firm?

I would imagine if she is just getting out of the house, he's probably fine with that because yeah, she won't talk to her family that way. So he's probably cool with her just hanging out doing whatever while he MAYBE works on other cases? I don't see how he has time for other cases. This one seems like a full time job.

Well, she was reading law books when in jail, so maybe she is assisting him with his other cases now.

...or attorny's office has another back door...so she can go to movie, or beach, or store....possible? very much...

How would she not get noticed and the media tipped off though? I'd recognize her mug and those goofy sunglasses.

Brownies??????

Probably laced with pot--- very weird of her--

Caylee would probably love to have mommy bake for her!~:furious:

So, she has spent her time at home being told how loved and believed she is and baking brownies? What a crock of Duncan Casey Hines.:chicken:

She needs to be telling where that precious little girl is so a proper burial and some closure can take place! The scientific /DNA is proof of what she did ..the time has come to come clean-- she likely wont--shes too self centered and isnt going to just end this-- it would mean all the attention would stop and she would be left alone in jail--- forgotten after a few months.

WFTV just reported that Baez told them "Casey spends all her time at my office describing to me all of her movements during the 31 days preceding reporting Caylee missing."

Heh, and I've got a Bridge I'll sell you....

WFTV just reported that Baez told them "Casey spends all her time at my office describing to me all of her movements during the 31 days preceding reporting Caylee missing."

Heh, and I've got a Bridge I'll sell you....

And I have some ocean front property right here in Az to add to it. :rolleyes:

I also find it peculiar that she is there 8-9 hours per day.

I suppose when you change your story daily about what your movements for the last 31 days are, it could take up to 8-9 hours per day. Then you have to start all over the following day because it changed again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back