Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.
This is not what TES is about to satisfy leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy. Unbelievable, simply unreal until you hear and see it. TES is about assisting and finding Caylee! :furious:

And they wonder why they are getting death threats ? DUH :furious:

What the h e double tooth picks is going on......i cant take it any more...i think my heart stopped.:mad:
That has me cracking up and I am not in a laughing mood. I love a sharp wit. :crazy:

I personally know Tim with Euuqsearch told my mom he knows in his heart Caylee is dead and he hoped to find the boddy so we all could go to a funeral. But they might be moving that camera because Tim dosen't want it to be a spectucal for the media.....

He is a great man. I just wonder how disrespectful it is for Cindy to lie to him to his face.

I had been thinking for some time that, based on what we were told, LP and this group were being UNDERPAID for security. I think we were told 1,000 a week. Maybe this was LP's way of getting paid a bit more by Baez. Perhaps Baez has come across with more money. These guys have been way UNDERPAID IMHO.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17335493/detail.html

Click on the pdf link--In the email it looks like they have a HOMICIDE DIVISION CHIEF assigned>Also note the date.

popup.gif
READ: Emails Regarding Immunity Offer For Casey (PDF)

Well, considering yesterday or the day before as Baez stood in front of the media, and said: LE did not come to his office regarding "immunity".

So, Baez, "lies by omission". No, LE didn't come to his office with this offer, they sent him an "email." :furious:

MagieMay -

That would make sense and I would like to see the process handled with as much dignity as possible - Thanks for the additional insight.

I don't think Tim has started yet, but he was supose to be meeting with LE and the Cindy to ask some very distinct questions.......so either way I don't think Cindy will be to happy with Tim. He is here for Caylee and not to help Casey, so they probablly will bump heads before tolong

Wouldn't it be a decent public gesture for JB to order CA to be confined in the RV for the weekend, with a restraining order against her making booty calls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg