Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleuthmommy

Learning as I go
Reaction score
Thought we could use a new thread.

Continue discussion here.

I thought this may make it easier for those trying to follow along. Maybe we could bump this every page so we have something to refer to or something.

Link to Fox's Web Cam @ Anthony's home: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Link to Cindy's tirade (raw footage - 10mins) http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Link to WESH's up to the minute blog: http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Link to immunity deal emails (thanks, Gigi!): http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Hope this helps everyone!

Search- TES Saturday 8.30.08 8am
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Carrying this over.........

Thank you was PM sent to close other thread as they still appear to be there?

I just want to commend you that are in the area that are willing to go out and look for little Caylee.
My heart and prayers are with you all this weekend as you do this daunting task. (((HUGS)))

Thank you, sleuthmommy!
I was hoping someone would start a new thread!

I knew I would get "scolded" if Fox didn't report anything new after claiming they had breaking news. Shame on me for repeating what they say on TV. :rolleyes:

My thought on this is that JB called LP. Told him to please not revoke the bond yet, Casey is about to crack. I feel JB is quite a pleader when he wants something.

Yeah, I sent a PM too. That thread was just so long. 31 pages!

I don't want to be a "buzz kill" here but I just feel that at this point it will take a miracle to find Caylee.
I hope TES gets one.
There as simply been way to much time for further decomposition. IMHO. Not to mention, as hard as it is to say it, she may have been put in an area full of gators.

Does anyone wish like I do, that we knew who the father was and if he really died (which I doubt), but in the slim chance he did, that his grave is in North Carolina?

I knew I would get "scolded" if Fox didn't report anything new after claiming they had breaking news. Shame on me for repeating what they say on TV. :rolleyes:

I didn't scold you! :) I appreciate the moment by moment reporting, not your fault, it happens, imo.

My thought on this is that JB called LP. Told him to please not revoke the bond yet, Casey is about to crack. I feel JB is quite a pleader when he wants something.

I hope you are right...now that would be news!!

Somethings going on but I cant put my finger on it...

Will some of you other sleuthers tell me what you are thinking?

SuzieQ...I just read that Kiomarie lived across the street from Sawgrass apt...I knew I read someone lived across from there and that is why I was thinking she saw ZG from there. Is that true that she did give LE a corrected address of across the street?

This case is going to end up needing more than a forum before long. We will have to get a whole other site. LOL Sheesh! I never anticipated seeing 149 threads on a case here or as many members/guests reading one forum. Wow.

Kudos to WS for providing this for us who are keeping up with every detail here! GO TRICIA! THANKS!

Bringing this over from the old thread.
"Posted by curiositycat
I feel that what this PI said just now is so true. "Getting this girl out of jail has given the family more time to get her story together. They have resigned themselves to the fact that the child is dead and now they are standing behind their daughter. The worst thing that could have happened was this bounty hunter getting this girl out of jail"

I don't want to be a "buzz kill" here but I just feel that at this point it will take a miracle to find Caylee.
I hope TES gets one.
There as simply been way to much time for further decomposition. IMHO. Not to mention, as hard as it is to say it, she may have been put in an area full of gators.

While the odds are against it, with Casey not giving them a location...I would never bet against Tim Miller.

SuzieQ...I just read that Kiomarie lived across the street from Sawgrass apt...I knew I read someone lived across from there and that is why I was thinking she saw ZG from there. Is that true that she did give LE a corrected address of across the street?

Kiomarie is the key. I am telling you, she knows something!

Breaking News can mean any of the following
Major breaking news
A great piece of video (car chase, fire, etc)
A sensational, but not important, piece of news
Old news, like fourteen hours after Joe Biden was picked -- it was still Breaking News
NG has the graphic Breaking News up every night -- no matter developments
Also see: Blockbuster info, Shocking Devlopements, You Won't Believe This, You'll Only See HEre

Someone's leaving. Or moved their car out of the garage and is now getting out of the car.

George?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member