Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
lp said it's up to le to revoke the bail if they want to- cnn prime time news

I have a strange feeling this may be the same person who set up the My Mommy didn't kill me myspace. NOT a fact just my opinion!

Hmmmm... didnt think of that.. In any case, I sure hope the media did their research before putting it out there. Did you also see in the article that the poor girl had to be hospitalized for a stress-related issue once she heard about the air sample results? GOSH... makes me sad.

Okay - What just happened on the web cam? Saw a couple of guys at the umberlla guy's stuff, umbrella is gone - so are guys. Were they chased off? Their camera, tripod, and fan (???) are all still there.

Bathroom break, maybe?

These aren't that interesting - just shows how long she had been in touch with TonE online

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:28pm (January 21, 2008):
you were right. i shouldn't be surprised. Go Giants

Casey Anthony wrote at 6:09pm (January 19, 2008):
oh nothing. same old.
what's up love?

Casey Anthony wrote at 4:37pm (January 14, 2008):
i seriously hot the pats lose next weekend. i'm not a huge chargers fan, but i'm not a huge patriots fan either. giants or packers, i'll be happy either way.

(A few more posts were made during this time period, but they all pertain to football - I'm mainly just posting these to show how long she had been in contact with TonE...not that it matters I guess...)

Casey Anthony wrote at 5:24pm (December 27, 2007):
thanks love...
and i know everyone keeps saying LSU will win the national championship.

either way, it's a win-win for me...but i'd love to see my buckeyes win it for the second time in 5 years.

October 9, 2007
Casey Anthony wrote at 11:19pm
glad you came to your senses! haha. hey, nothing wrong with routing for them. the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? i HATE boston.
Casey Anthony wrote at 12:46pm
sorry your team lost... mine didn't :)

The 10/9/07 post seems to be her first to him - his oldest posts start in August 2007. Again, these weren't very interesting other than to show how long she had been communicating with TonE online.

This is huge!!! He has certainly lied about how long he's known her. I do hope LE has found these??? IMOO

There is no need to panic, I assure you, LE is watching everything that comes in and out of that house on any account, computer, blah blah, belonging to this family, this case is being asissted via the FBI. If this so much was on the fringe, they would have acted on it.

No panic. Frustration maybe. And I wish I trusted that LE knows every single thing...I do not.

There is no need to panic, I assure you, LE is watching everything that comes in and out of that house on any account, computer, blah blah, belonging to this family, this case is being asissted via the FBI. If this so much was on the fringe, they would have acted on it.

Thanks Blink! I think we all just want to get this case solved.. I truly am saddened by this whole case. I only found WS becuase of this case and I tell you what, I can't work, can't eat-my days are consumed with this case. I want to find Caylee!

Call me crazy but I read that comment somwhere before. I remember it being on one of the myspace pages..that comment is not new..I'm so confused.

watching the web cam-seems alot of people around- looks like most are local media getting ready to do live shots, but they have moved the camera to show i guess where those guys were sitting at........don't know why......will keep an eye on it

They may have moved for a newscrew. I see a camera set up there now.

Why were there scratch marks on the trunk of Casey's car? What do you think caused the scratch marks? Has anyone seen close ups of this?
I've wondered about this and thought perhaps the shovel was used to open the trunk (?). I'm glad you mentioned it as I haven't seen it discussed...but it may have.

I have to say, and please don't attack me, but the media is a little out of hand. On top of the pressure these people have, the media just antagonizes them. I can see doing that to Casey, but George and Cindy seem to be so on the edge regardless of how we feel about them.
:eek:
I really do think the media needs to back off of the property a little.

Just an thought. We live here in FL & the first so many feet of your property is not really considered YOUR PROPERTY but rather the County's easement. Not sure if that applies to Orange County or not, but would be worth it for the umbrella dudes to check into. That way they can say this isn't your property GA, so tough. Can anyone else shed some light on that?

Sorry I'm slow-I keep getting kicked off the server over here
So was anyone else's profile open for reading?
What I meant about the date thing is I believe he told LE in his interview a more recent date of first meeting compared to the posts you mention on F/B, no matter to the case I guess but odd
:crazy:

Sorry...I keep getting kicked off too! :)
Of all the people who have posted comments on TonE's wall only Clint and some girl who posted a long time ago have profiles that aren't private. He made one interesting comment on Clint's wall back in January I think, but I didn't post it since it was before he met CA. Not sure about the date stuff; I don't know what he originally said. Sorry. :(

i know i asked before, but did not see an answer- when george got mad at the guys sitting on the grass, how come LP's security did not come out of the rv? or is the security only for casey- or was that nice black man who held george back security?

This is huge!!! He has certainly lied about how long he's known her. I do hope LE has found these??? IMOO
I believe he did mention that they communicated online...but to my knowledge never a date as to how far back. They finally hooked up at a party, right?

Okay guys not sure if I can link to that girl's myspace, it's private. I'll just let you search it yourself if you want but it says: ♥ Fly Home To Mommy Baby Caylee ♥ Hates Life And Is Giving Up.I Love You Mrs.Cindy And George Lee And Caylee And Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule