Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who was it that was saying this was not a murder investigation?

Police cars gone --nothing to see here, people.

Wow, this was REALLY an explosive development.

Goerge's actions today have probably inflamed a lot of people, I think they cuffed her as a precaution. they are prob just moving her.

OMG..I can't believe the one time I watch this show I see casey being arrested. Wow this is not because she agreed to an immunity deal, Baez would have been there and she would been either brought to LE or they would have come to his office. Either they found Caylee or they have some serious DNA tests back. Poor Caylee...

A celebrity type arrest ~ complete with a live clapping audience ~ woo hoo!!

Goerge's actions today have probably inflamed a lot of people, I think they cuffed her as a precaution. they are prob just moving her.

JMO, but I don't think they put someone in handcuffs unless they are under arrest.

Can someone put NG video up on youtube? I think maybe Patty knows how to do this?

OMG..I can't believe the one time I watch this show I see casey being arrested. Wow this is not because she agreed to an immunity deal, Baez would have been there and she would been either brought to LE or they would have come to his office. Either they found Caylee or they have some serious DNA tests back. Poor Caylee...

Handcuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless Caylee!!!!

migosh-people still milling around--NG producer was fixing her hair earlier. Gettin' ready for the camera.

so, it seems like this was planned.

But oh, George is gonna be pizzed about the lawn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member