Criminal Witness Subpoenas Delivered

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Criminal Witness Subpoenas Given Out To Anthonys, Neighbor
4:15: p.m. Friday: Criminal witness subpoenas were handed out to George, Cindy and Lee Anthony, as well as their neighbor, who Casey borrowed a shovel from. This means they will have to be available for Casey's trial in November. --

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Jeez - when it rains it pours.

Maybe that will jolt that family into reality! :furious:

I think LE is continuing to attempt to put pressure on Casey to come clean. Casey needs to know this is not going to go away. She isn't going to be able to find an avenue out of this one. LE is are not her mom and dad. She needs to know she isn't fooling anyone else but them, and she's not fooling them either. They know, they just can't face it. Yep, time to grow up. If she cared about her parents at all, even an itty bitty bit, she would tell them the truth, surrounded by protection b/c I think they would kill her at this point.jmo of course.

It's really making me angry that she is getting to go out to the attorney office all the time. That needs to stop. It's an out for her, so she can escape seeing her parents disenagrate right before her eyes. They are never going to be the same. I don't know how she can be so cold hearted.

Lots of action on Live Webcam today. We saw George's outburst to the men under the umbrella's. We saw LE come and hand out the subpoena's. Cindy and George are now claiming Casey was set up and that wasn't Caylee's dna in the car, it was someone else's. I hope that TES is able to locate Caylee, the sooner the better, so this can be resolved. It's getting nuttier by the day. I'm starting to feel like an Almond Joy.

:praying: for Caylee

It's really making me angry that she is getting to go out to the attorney office all the time. That needs to stop. It's an out for her, so she can escape seeing her parents disenagrate right before her eyes. They are never going to be the same. I don't know how she can be so cold hearted.

I agree!!! This needs to stop and stop now.

Criminal Witness Subpoenas Given Out To Anthonys, Neighbor
4:15: p.m. Friday: Criminal witness subpoenas were handed out to George, Cindy and Lee Anthony, as well as their neighbor, who Casey borrowed a shovel from. This means they will have to be available for Casey's trial in November. --

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Jeez - when it rains it pours.

It's stated in this link that Leonard is NOT revoking bond, is that inaccurate? I am trying to get updated:)

Did I just see a pic. of Casey back in handcuffs? Can't find any news on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back