Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SORRY BUT!!! i am glad what le did they are showing her that they are in control NOT CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!! she's been playing head games from day one now there showing her how they can play as well......SO HATS OFF TO LE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

would someone be kind and do me a big ol favor???

i just moved to the boonies, and currently only have dial-up internet :)furious:) and no cable. would someone mind "paraphrasing" what the protester yelling @ cindy said, and what cindy's response was? she actually invited her inside?? i HATE not being able to watch these videos. and actually mind myself missing mrs. interupter NG.

thanks in advance!!!

There were three protesters yelling at Cindy.

1- Middle aged woman, told Cindy she was offended at the media maggots comment, Cindy should be thankful for all the media coverage, that's how she learned about Princess Caylee, said she could relate to Cindy's plight, she's a grandma(?) too, asked her some questions, tried to get Cindy to stop protecting Casey, Cindy kept on talking over her.

2- Elderly woman, yelled at Cindy for taking back her comment about dead body smell in car, her husband used to be LE, dead bodies smell unique, Cindy said she said the trunk smelled like a dead body because that's just "something you say when you smell something really bad" or something to that effect, elderly woman wasn't buying it.

3- Young man, yelled at Cindy, accused Casey of being under the influence of drugs, Cindy denied, young man said he had a dog and if he lost it, he would know where he lost it. It "had" to be drugs, and even that wasn't a good excuse for losing Caylee. Cindy just stared and then told everyone to get off her property, shoo.

I don't care how many people jump on me for saying this, just remember where you heard it.
There is more to his relationship with Casey then meets the eye!!
That doesn't sound like an attorney..that sounds like a man who is personally involved.
She doesn't have any money. He has spent all week with her. It's sickening in my opinion.
If OCSO got one up on him...FINALLY...I say more power to them.

Oh gimme a break...cindy etal (including Baez) need to stop blaming everyone else...how bout blame CASEY. Damn it I am on edge tonight and I am ticked.

This isn't complicated. Casey has the answers. Why is everyone continuing with this charade (not us obviously)? Yep, I am frustrated.

So, I would so hope to be wrong, but right now I have no doubt that Casey knows everything and I am so upset that she continues to "allow" this to continue....UGGGGGHHHH, not human I tell you, I will never understand.

Sooo, well, I think my rant is over for now, but warning you all, I could have another one in about 30 minutes :)

Hey Baez! Like Nieve's stated in the presser, LE does not forecast their intentions.

Homicide arrested her instead of ecomnomic crime.

I am sorry but this guy gets me so upset...i can't help but see things from a defence lawyer's perspective, and telling the public that she was arrested by homicide, really didn't do his client any favors. I really think she needs a second opinion re the advice she's getting...that DNA statement was bizarre...and all that almost crying rubbish about them grandstanding and not being courteous enough to him....and he may as well have come right out and said, "there is no way she is going to help because I'm frothing at the mouth to run this trial and won't let her deal"....he keeps talking about his opening statement, like it's somehow going to prove Caylee is alive and happy and he just couldn't let us know that now. He annoys me more than even Cindy these days, particularly after seeing he was lying to the media about immunity. Where I come from, lawyers aren't allowed to talk to the press about their cases while they are running....I wish they would apply our bar rules to him!

All above is IMOO.

Jose comes right out and says that if Casey is crazy it is due to the case and still saying that she has a reason for what she is doing and that they still have secret info. Will not comment on whether he thinks Caylee is dead.

WTF???????????
If they have such terrific info why not give it to LE or FBI??

The only reason I can see for these arrests is for LE to get Casey in a room alone for a while to try to get her to talk. She will get out again on bond, so otherwise these arrests are fairly pointless.

No Bond hold tonight. Will be before a judge first who will most likely review her bond status.

"Trust me when I tell you there is a very compelling reason for her [Casey's] actions."

He says there is information he has not disclosed at this time because it is not the right time and he believes in the justice system...etc..

Geez, if this info is SO compelling and will make us all understand Casey and her actions and will make everything okay, THEY SHOULD SHARE IT. If it's really so amazing then maybe his client won't be arrested for murder, and maybe they'll find her daughter@!

I SO agree with what you said! JB and his constant insults towards LE are going to bite him in his wide behind.
I know I will sleep better with that witch locked up. At least all of the 12 year olds are safe tonight.

I am just so angry tonight. But, with the protesters and the re-arrest, I think I am finally going to sleep a little better tonight. That might be spiteful, but that is exactly how I feel right now!!:furious::furious:

So WHAT is going on w/ the BIG bail, now? That reportwer w/ the glasses was on the phone NG second hour, and said "wheels were in motion to revoke the bail". SO, is that true? I am SO confused!

Whew, I don't know about yall, but I have got one motha of a headache after all this... seriously.

I'm glad she's behind bars but I do agree with the rest of the panel that I feel this was handled badly and makes LE not look too good. I don't know if it was just me but the cop (Yuri?) who came out of the house first while Casey was still in there, looked like he was smiling to the crowd.......

He most certainly was. I hope he isn't getting too cocky; that could bite him in the rear.

Protesting this family is not productive. There are better things out there to protest about. Also, if these are people who want to find Caylee -dead or alive -they WOULD be searching. If this is about supporting Caylee, then that is exactly what they should do-search. I really commend the sleuthers/bloggers that went on a hunt and found the clothes in bushes etc.,. -even if they are not related to the case. If these ppl want to make the world a better place; they should go help those in need. In other words, they should get a life and go make something positive of it.

If no one is charged for releasing the private email between LDB and JB... I will be convinced in what Cindy said tonight is true.

This is what I said early today via PM:

So, Casey is back in LE Custody. And whomever copied and sent the (legally private) email from LDB to JB could be facing some major charges. Both of them are irrate about this being on media.

However, who is to say the email is legit? Either A. the person who shared the email with the world deleted the privacy disclosure at the end of the emails. OR... B. the emails are fake. Regardless, BIG NO NO.

Yes, I think the Anthonys are quite busy. I do not see George or Cindy acting crazy with what they have said to media the past twenty four hours. I would be saying a lot of those things and acting furious too. It's a circus, I tell you!

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

why does everyone in Casey's corner blow up about media and all the crap. WHEN are we going to see someone blow up at Casey? This is ridiculous & appalling. I raise my kids to be completely accountable and own up to all their actions & mistakes. I AM the mom that would hand my kid a paint brush to paint all the neighbors fences if they decided to spray paint ONE fence.

Where is the reality of her parents, her lawyer, etc? What world do they live in?

How can JB say with a STRAIGHT face that LE is making Casey "Look Bad". Are you KIDDING ME??!!!

LE did what they did tonight because they could. From what has been stated, it appears a lot of folks on this board don't believe in the constitution or even the concept of innocent until proven guilty, etc. We've been having these disucssions. I read and gasp at those who would throw every thing this country stands for, the freedoms it was founded on away because they believe (supsect don't know for a fact) someone did something they disapprove of....a horrible something. Please, I beg some of you, stop and think.

My heart is sad for the Anthonys. Whatever their daughter did or didn't do, they just don't have the money to stop it....to hire an attorney with clout in the system, to get out of the public eye, to post the bond themselves.

Tonight was a major display of the criminal system as it operates for the poor and middle class as opposed to the rich. You would never see a Kennedy or a Trump in trouble for those same offenses being hauled away like that. Folks, it just doesn't happen for those charges. A Kennedy wouldn't have to be beholden to the likes of the Padillas ...oh, I'm gonna bail you out...oops changed my mind....oops changed my mind again. It's pathetic. And rich folks would be behind their gated community gate or in their private compound, so their meltdowns would be more private.

Sorry to be so wound up, but abuse of police power is an abuse to be very, very wary of......

A bit off topic ...I think that the protestors could use their energy and time more productively but, isn't this freedom to demonstrate and free speech what 'OUR' soldiers are dying for???
Signed,
An Army wife and mother

Anyone in that "Anthony Camp" doesn't deserve the truth. Boo-hoo, JB was lied to by LE, let me call him a waaaaambulance !!! Now you know how we feel with all your lies. Kharma's a B*TCH !!!! Hope you sleep well Casey!!

:rotfl: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't care how many people jump on me for saying this, just remember where you heard it.
There is more to his relationship with Casey then meets the eye!!
That doesn't sound like an attorney..that sounds like a man who is personally involved.
She doesn't have any money. He has spent all week with her. It's sickening in my opinion.
If OCSO got one up on him...FINALLY...I say more power to them.

I won't jump on ya, but I will sit beside ya and say "AMEN SISTA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member