can someone show me

melissa81

Reaction score
hey maybe i should post this somewhere else but me and my Hubby were talking about this and i wanted to see if you could help me..
we are looking for any tape or interview where Cindy is crying, weather its real hard or just a few tears can someone point me in the direction or is there any interview with her crying.this is not to say i think that she is guilty i am having a debate with him. i believe that in at least one interview she was crying but i could be wrong thanks

We haven't seen one tear....

Until bail was evoked initially.

hey maybe i should post this somewhere else but me and my Hubby were talking about this and i wanted to see if you could help me..
we are looking for any tape or interview where Cindy is crying, weather its real hard or just a few tears can someone point me in the direction or is there any interview with her crying.this is not to say i think that she is guilty i am having a debate with him. i believe that in at least one interview she was crying but i could be wrong thanks

Let me think back. The only time I saw her cry was at Casey's bond hearing, and then she said it was only because it was the first time she'd seen Casey in a week.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

IIRC. I think it was the first time she really cried. According to the transcript records, she also dropped a tear when they were in the conference room at Universal.

Hope this helps!

WOOPS! I read too fast! I thought you said Casey!!!

At the bond hearing is the only one I saw and that was indeed because she said it was the first time she saw her daughter Casey. She should be crying for her wonderful grand daughter.

I have seen no tears....Only anger....This leads me to believe that they know that Caylee is gone and that is why they are lashing out....JMO. Like I have stated before....I have no idea how I would react in their shoes.....

Cindy has only shed tears for Casey, at the bond hearing.

This is the one thing that all of us here can relate to as mothers and grandmothers. Had it been any one of us, we'd be hysterical and prostrate with grief, crying for our child or grandchild. If it was really a case of kidnapping, we'd be before the media pleading with the kidnapper for the safe return of our loved one, trying to choke back tears to speak.

This case is so far outside the norm, and that's one of the reasons it's captured our fascination, and our hearts for poor Caylee.

Bond hearing, 3rd 911 tape

The very last jail visit that Cindy and George had with Casey before she got out. (they did not speak to any reporters, just quickly left the jail) She is seen crying/having tears in her eyes as they are walking from the building. I will try to find a vid of that if you want.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back