I'm confused: Party @ Tony's 7/4 - he's in NY

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Was the 7/4 party @ Tony's apartment where Casey "cooked" for friends the same party that Amy hosted for William Walters?

If Casey was @ Tony's apartment 7/4 she must've had a key and free access to complete privacy from 6/30 until his return 7/5.

Perhaps an obvious point I've been overlooking.

Was the 7/4 party @ Tony's apartment where Casey "cooked" for friends the same party that Amy hosted for William Walters?

If Casey was @ Tony's apartment 7/4 she must've had a key and free access to complete privacy from 6/30 until his return 7/5.

Perhaps an obvious point I've been overlooking.

Hmmmm, not sure the point you are making. Caylee was missing a good two weeks before then.

What I would like to know is who was driving Casey around from June 27 until July 9th. Because we know she borrowed Amy's car July 9th until July 15th.

I think it was mentioned some where that Casey cooked and such when he returned home after 7/4. I think they just said it was 7/4 weekend.

What I would like to know is who was driving Casey around from June 27 until July 9th. Because we know she borrowed Amy's car July 9th until July 15th.

I was thinking that it could have been anybody and everybody. It would explain why she was wanting to go to the beach with her ex, JG. I think she used people. I had a friend that had a car, but did not want to pay for gas and he would always ask for rides everywhere. He would park it somewhere, then get someone to take him here and there. I was one of those people, so I should know. Also, he would get hungry. He wouldn't have money, so he would just sign online and start instant messaging every boyfriend he had until he found someone that would take him out to dinner.

IIRC, from what I read in the documents, it sounded like she went to Amy's party on the actual 4th, and cooked for Tony's friend on the 5th when he returned from NY. I don't think it was ever established where she stayed when Tony was gone or who drove her around after the car was ditched and before she got Amy's car.

She was driving Amy's car on 7/2 per statements from the tattoo shop. Commented about schlepping friends to airport for PR trip. This was date that Ricardo (and JP?) left for PR. Amy didn't leave until later.

Have been very curious about transportation during this period as well. Have assumed most likely Amy.

I have posted also about another tow of the Pontiac involving Amy visiting the Anthony home and playing w/ Caylee. Am most interested in the date of this tow. Amy paid.

She was driving Amy's car on 7/2 per statements from the tattoo shop. Commented about schlepping friends to airport for PR trip. This was date that Ricardo (and JP?) left for PR. Amy didn't leave until later.

Have been very curious about transportation during this period as well. Have assumed most likely Amy.

I have posted also about another tow of the Pontiac involving Amy visiting the Anthony home and playing w/ Caylee. Am most interested in the date of this tow. Amy paid.

Amy does not make mention until 7/9 is when she borrowed it. I will reread the tattoo shop statements. I think that they really should pull everyone's phone records.

The Tony party was on the 5th.
The weekend he is gone is the Bella Vida tattoo and most of her time with Amy.
Possibly the shower request at Jesse's as well.

The check she was arrested for is written on the 8th. I would like to know exactly when she dropped Amy off at the airport to see if she went straight to the store from there to start forging checks. And Target asks for ID right? I have no idea if WinnDixie and whereever she wrote the check for cash do, but I am confident Target does (I haven't written a check in a store in a looong time), what did she use as ID?

The weekend he is gone is the Bella Vida tattoo and most of her time with Amy. Possibly the shower request at Jesse's as well.

The check she was arrested for is written on the 8th. I would like to know exactly when she dropped Amy off at the airport to see if she went straight to the store from there to start forging checks. And Target asks for ID right? I have no idea if WinnDixie and whereever she wrote the check for cash do, but I am confident Target does (I haven't written a check in a store in a looong time), what did she use as ID?

I still write checks about half the time and my experience at the Target I go to is that sometimes they do and sometimes they don't check IDs.

I still write checks about half the time and my experience at the Target I go to is that sometimes they do and sometimes they don't check IDs.

The checkout lady randomly told me the other day at Target that they always ID if you write a check over $100. I don't know about Winn Dixie but I do know I needed an ID to get a $50 money order.

...The check she was arrested for is written on the 8th. I would like to know exactly when she dropped Amy off at the airport to see if she went straight to the store from there to start forging checks.

Amy is fb @ 12:13PM on either 7/6 or 7/7 commenting on PR being beautiful.

It WOULD be nice to have flight#'s and establish the departure time.

She didn't leave until July 9th

That seems odd. Casey also comments on fb 9:31AM 7/8, "oh PR has stolen my friends..."

Is my date/time on this fb incorrect?

IF this date is correct I can see it making sense that she logged it after dropping Amy off at the airport.

From Amy's interview with LE at Orlando P.D. HQ 7/16/08 8:13 p.m. Set #3, page 81:

"...Um, and then the week of the 4th of July I think from that Tuesday to that Saturday she actually was with me almost the whole time. Um, she slept at the place that I'm sleeping every night in that period 'cause her boyfriend was in New York for the Full Sail break."

"....For five or six days. Pretty much if I wasn't at work she was with me."

page 82

"Um, and then I guess she said that they were going to Sea World on the 4th of July 'cause she came to the 4th of July party that I was hosting with a friend at a different place."

Amy states LE had talked to the friend where the party was held and LE agreed with her.

In the same interview, Amy states she let Casey use her car for the week she was in PR and she got back from PR yesterday. The interview was done on 7/16.

IMO, that would mean Amy went to PR on July 8.

From Amy's interview with LE at Orlando P.D. HQ 7/16/08 8:13 p.m. Set #3, page 81:

"...Um, and then the week of the 4th of July I think from that Tuesday to that Saturday she actually was with me almost the whole time. Um, she slept at the place that I'm sleeping every night in that period 'cause her boyfriend was in New York for the Full Sail break."

"....For five or six days. Pretty much if I wasn't at work she was with me."

page 82

"Um, and then I guess she said that they were going to Sea World on the 4th of July 'cause she came to the 4th of July party that I was hosting with a friend at a different place."

Amy states LE had talked to the friend where the party was held and LE agreed with her.

In the same interview, Amy states she let Casey use her car for the week she was in PR and she got back from PR yesterday. The interview was done on 7/16.

IMO, that would mean Amy went to PR on July 8.

That makes sense with the check date and the myspace posting.

The weekend he is gone is the Bella Vida tattoo and most of her time with Amy.
Possibly the shower request at Jesse's as well.

I have been asking that for 2 months, I believe that will next down the chute from the FBI

I am interested in knowing why everyone was going to PR to begin with. It sure seems like there were plenty people traveling----NY, PR

Did I miss why they were all going there and why some went sooner than others? Anyone know the answers to this.

I am interested in knowing why everyone was going to PR to begin with. It sure seems like there were plenty people traveling----NY, PR

Did I miss why they were all going there and why some went sooner than others? Anyone know the answers to this.

PR trip - One of the young men has family in PR.

NY trip - Tony is from NY and went home during school break.

Set 2 Page 37 - 38

"Mr. C. last saw Ms. Anthony on July 15, 2008, between 1400 hours and 1600 hours at Cast Iron Tattoos. Ms. Anthony scheduled an appointment for Saturday, July 19, 2008, for her and a friend to get a tattoo. Ms. Anthony had a tattoo done on July 2nd or 3rd; the tattoo had the words "Bella Vita" on her shoulder blade. "Bella Vita" means "Beautiful Life".

Ms. Anthony arrived at the parlor in a Maroon or faded red (4) door compact car, possibly a Toyota. Ms. Anthony mentioned the car belongs to a friend, she borrowed it because she was going to pick up friends at the Orlando International Airport from a flight out of Puerto Rico, and she could not fit her friend luggage in her car. Ms. Anthony was supposed to go on the Puerto Rico trip with her friends, but was unable due to financial reasons."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back