Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I understand correctly, the house across the street from the Anthony's also has a missing child? What time was this on FOX?

I think the family STANDING across the street has a missing child but I haven't seen that confirmed. Apparently it was on the news when they interviewed the father of that family. No links

I have been thinking along the same lines. I don't think she would be able to move Caylee with a shovel. I think she used it to remove contaminated soil.

Question for locals: What is soil like in this area? I checked a couple of garden sites and found comments ranging from "nothing but sand" to "clay type". How "sandy" is the soil? Is it like sand you would find in a sandbox or on a beach? Please be kind. I live in central IL. Our soil is black. TIA

In central fl. it's not sand like the beach but nothing near clay. Just plain old dirt. IMO not hard to dig in but not as easy as digging on the beach. Roots tend to be the only problem I ever had when planting trees, bushes etc...

We have to laugh sometimes so we don't cry all the time about this one. If they nagged you, they'll probably nag me too. But like Cindy, we're all venting in our ways. I think laughing beating the heck out of yelling, sniping and being a jerk. But that's just me.

No one reproached me personally, but one lady was very upset about the levity in general. I felt like a jerk for contributing to her pain in this situation. But I agree that it helps. Sometimes it can defuse a tense situation, but I have been known to practice gratuitous levity. I don't want to make anyone sadder or more upset.

Originally Posted by AhaJen
Just heard on Fox Orlando (so no link) that that family that you just saw walking down the driveway went up the the door BANGING and saying that they want the Anthony's to tell the truth. The obviously have children with them, and they are also saying that they have a child who's been missing for 6 years! This just gets stranger by the minute!

These are the protesters (so far)

Yikes~I can not imagine what families of other missing children are going through. Night after night they watch Nancy Grace, Geraldo, Greta and the major news networks picking up Caylee's story and no mention of their own missing child. That has to be very difficult.

I would be angry also, but I don't think I would be beating on the Anthony's door. jmo

Yikes~I can not imagine what families of other missing children are going through. Night after night they watch Nancy Grace, Geraldo, Greta and the major news networks picking up Caylee's story and no mention of their own missing child. That has to be very difficult.

I would be angry also, but I don't think I would be beating on the Anthony's door. jmo

Looks like we have to go back 6 years for this child that has been missing.

No one reproached me personally, but one lady was very upset about the levity in general. I felt like a jerk for contributing to her pain in this situation. But I agree that it helps. Sometimes it can defuse a tense situation, but I have been known to practice gratuitous levity. I don't want to make anyone sadder or more upset.

Me neither.

So I understand correctly, the house across the street from the Anthony's also has a missing child? What time was this on FOX?
No NO I am sorry if I did not state myself clearly.
The family protesting at the Anthony home this morning, I don't know where they were from.
Perhaps 9am really not sure. There were others that heard the report if you follow the Web Cam thread.

Looks like Cindy on the porch. Looks like she might be mixin' it up with the people standing in the street. I think she likes to do that.

In her defense (did I really just say that?), I would be tempted to mix it up with these people, as well. It is sad if they have a missing child, but that does not give them the right to harrass people who have not (yet) been charged with any crime. It might be more productive to harass the media to give them more coverage, because it is the media's choice to pursue Cindy. They could always ignore her and give the attention to less volatile victims, but they choose not to. jmo

Oops, sorry Justmy2cents, looks like we were posting at the same time. :)

There have been many posts saying no one knows how they would act in this situation and we should have sympathy for the Anthonys. I would have IF they were out there taking advantage of all this attention. I have yet to see Casey, the grandparents or uncle Lee before the camera asking for anyone that saw Caylee after June 16th to please come forward. If they believe Casey's story why are they not right in front of that camera every single day asking for whoever has Caylee to bring her home?

I do not believe for one second that there ever was a nanny.. but if George and Cindy do why have they not made a plea for the nanny to bring Caylee home or to contact them? Very strange. All I see from the Anthonys is anger and denial. I understrand they want to believe Casey's story but..... HELLO..... it is a ludicrious story and not believable. Not believable at all.

I would like to see the Anthonys get out there and say "We do not know where Caylee is and we need your help. If you have seen Caylee or Casey since June 16th please call the tip line. If you have babysat Caylee in the past year please call the tip line. If you have spent any time at all with Casey since June 16th please call the tip line. We need your help in finding our grandaughter." But I have seen nothing like that. All I see are excuses. Ridiculous excuses about how Casey "can't" tell the truth to protect her family. What a crock!!! They are so important that someone out there would do this to them? If they believe Casey's story what kind of crazy life was she leading? What kind of people was she involved with? I can tell you for certain that I would be finding out what Casey had been doing... who she had been associating with.

I am a grandparent to a 7yo boy that I absolutely adore. If my son ever tried to keep me from him there would be hell to pay. I would track him down and he would be asked some very direct questions.

In fact my son did take off once (when he was 20). He would not answer his cell phone... his roommate had no idea where he was... did not pick up his last check from work. I was very worried as he was living 4 hrs away from here. On the third day of not being able to get ahold of him I called the sheriff in that county. Gave the sheriff his vehicle description and license plate number. He was found and yes, he had been out doing things he should not have been (drugs). He never pulled that crap on me again. Now he is 25 and fully entitled to live his life as he desires but he calls me several times a week. I know who his friends are, where he works, where he lives because he tells me. We talk. I ASK him what he did over the weekend... how are things going... how is work. Only reason for him not to communicate with me would be if he had something to hide.

I find it very odd that the grandparents never picked up Caylee from any babysitter. I don't know anyone that has not had a backup person/sister/parent pick up their kid from daycare at least once. I have picked up my sister's kids, she picked up mine, I have picked up my grandson, my best friend's son, my mother has picked up the kids at least once. The kid got sick and had to be picked up... the babysitter had something to deal with and the kid had to be picked up.... Did George or Cindy EVER pick up Caylee from a babysitter? Probably not since there hasn't been a babysiter in almost two years. These people are just not right. Something very odd about the family dynamic and frankly THEY are hindering efforts to find Caylee.

No NO I am sorry if I did not state myself clearly.
The family protesting at the Anthony home this morning, I don't know where they were from.
Perhaps 9am really not sure. There were others that heard the report if you follow the Web Cam thread.

Thank you.

Thanks for the links to the protest story. Answered all my questions!

In her defense (did I really just say that?), I would be tempted to mix it up with these people, as well. It is sad if they have a missing child, but that does not give them the right to harrass people who have not (yet) been charged with any crime. It might be more productive to harass the media to give them more coverage, because it is the media's choice to pursue Cindy. They could always ignore her and give the attention to less volatile victims, but they choose not to. jmo

In Cindy's defense (see I'll do it too), I don't know for certain if she was saying anything or not. It looked like she might be, but I couldn't see her very clearly and there's no sound. I couldn't even see exactly who she was talking too. The family should not be going to the door, but if they've got all the family together for Labor Day and they have a missing child, maybe standing in front of the A's can help them psychologically. Perhaps they can get a little publicity for there own situation, if it would help. And their Anthony nagging might carry a little more weight than that of the Ave Joe, not that I think protesting is going to convince the A's to get their head out of A-World and face reality head on, but maybee... another family with a missing kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx