Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone tell CIndy that 911 is for emergencies! GEEZ!

If someone I did not know BANGED on my door, I would call 911.
People are obviously nuts and I certainly would not open it.

This really needs to stop before someone gets hurt.

I have another idea on a defense strategy that may work.
They convince the jury that Casey had missed a couple periods when whatever happened, happened. Tell the jury that Casey thought she was pregnant and feared for the future of the other child, and that is why she did not go to the police. All they would have to do is find one juror that has has personal experience with child protective services and she will walk.

I have another idea on a defense strategy that may work.
They convince the jury that Casey had missed a couple periods when whatever happened, happened. Tell the jury that Casey thought she was pregnant and feared for the future of the other child, and that is why she did not go to the police. All they would have to do is find one juror that has has personal experience with child protective services and she will walk.

:confused: I don't get that at all...... explain please

Why are we trying to come up with ideas for the defense? I am sure that they read here too.

This is going to be my last point on this case. I've really enjoyed meeting all of you -- but I find myself needing to take break -- and this forum is extremely addictive! :)

A few final points:

--
Rest in peace Caylee.

Good Luck swa...I'm a reader/lurker and I've appreciated all your posts.

:confused: I don't get that at all...... explain please

The defense tells the jury that something happened to Caylee, completely be accident. At the time that that happened Casey had reason to believe that she was pregnant. Feeling that Caylee was already gone and that the state would take her other child from her, she tried to cover up what happened to Caylee.
And as I said, find one juror who has ever dealt with Child and Family services or Child Protective Services and she will walk.

Dogs hitting in the backyard:

Wonder where landscaping soil comes from? In my area, it is usually soil that is dredged out of rivers and canals. Wonder if their soil does too?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I would think the soil dredged from rivers/canals would need to go through some type of cleaning process before being used in a garden because of contaminants or farm field run-off. jmo

The defense tells the jury that something happened to Caylee, completely be accident. At the time that that happened Casey had reason to believe that she was pregnant. Feeling that Caylee was already gone and that the state would take her other child from her, she tried to cover up what happened to Caylee.
And as I said, find one juror who has ever dealt with Child and Family services or Child Protective Services and she will walk.

I'm not sure the out drinking (while pregnant) would go over big, for one....

Why not?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Well i guess if your a lawyer in training or have a family member that is an attorney you'd be interested in that line of thinking. But this forum is really set up for victims and getting answers not providing a defense for murderers.

Because at this point all we have to do is wait for a body or wait for trial.

I am not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee is deceased.

Has anyone here been on a jury in a murder trial, and sequestered?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm not sure the out drinking (while pregnant) would go over big, for one....

None of the pictures that I have seen actually show her drinking, holding a drink and drinking are two different things.
Or claim that she is an alcoholic and couldn't help herself.

You mean, of course, that this is all true, not that the defense just tell the jury a lie about Casey to persuade them she is trustworthy and innocent?

None of the pictures that I have seen actually show her drinking, holding a drink and drinking are two different things.
Or claim that she is an alcoholic and couldn't help herself.

But there are eyewitnesses, that can testify she was drinking and smoking pot.

Well i guess if your a lawyer in training or have a family member that is an attorney you'd be interested in that line of thinking. But this forum is really set up for victims and getting answers not providing a defense for murderers.

You said it well.... this is geared toward a victims forum

I am not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee is deceased.

Has anyone here been on a jury in a murder trial, and sequestered?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
i am not convinced either, but if i say that i get jumped on, so it's easier to keep my real opinions hidden.

I am not a lawyer and we have none in training. I am voicing my train of thought, just like everyone else is. Besides there is no concrete evidence that anyone is a murder, yet.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

You mean, of course, that this is all true, not that the defense just tell the jury a lie about Casey to persuade them she is trustworthy and innocent?

No, I mean if the defense lies. Which sometimes does happen. Lawyers lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe