Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there are eyewitnesses, that can testify she was drinking and smoking pot.

The same eyewitnesses that say she was an excellent mother?
You have to remember a good deal of cases are won because the jury is thoroughly confused.

Because if she did something to this baby then she deserves to be punished. I hate it when you hear of someone getting out of trouble for a mere technicality or because someone twisted the truth around to where jurors have trouble following their own common sense. Casey has already had people covering for her all of her life. She needs to finally be held up to the same standards as everyone else. She needs to learn that actions have consequences. That is a lesson that most people have already learned. If she didn't do it then she doesn't need help coming up with a defense strategy because the truth will work just fine.

Are you thinking that the soil could've come from a body of water that held a body (not necessarily Caylee) and that accounts for the hit? I'd think (no facts to back that up) that unless it was dug up directly where there was a body, it'd be undetectable by that point, wouldn't it?

But if it was, I guess that would also cover the hit in the trunk, since there was also soil found there.

But that doesn't account for the trunk stain, hair, or DNA.[/QUOTE

To my knowledge there have been no releases confirming DNA evidence. Or, did I miss something?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Isabelle, not sure how you missed this....but here ya go, confirmation of Caylees decomposed DNA right here...

Video located by JustMy2Cents and posted by PattyG in media links thread

September 1, 2009
Protesters at Anthony Home
Also in video is Deputy John Allen brief statement of evidence of Caylee in trunk.
Now we have it by his own words.

Video located by JustMy 2Cents

http://www.wftv.com/video/17358012/index.html

I am not a lawyer and we have none in training. I am voicing my train of thought, just like everyone else is. Besides there is no concrete evidence that anyone is a murder, yet.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I thought you stated your husband was an attorney though?

Personally all these people who are coming up with hairbrained reasons why Casey is innocent is what is fueling the fire of the parents' denial. Why do you all chose to ignore what is already known about this case?

Look in Caylees eyes....and then talk to me about a defense plan. Dear Lord.

I thought you stated your husband was an attorney though?

Sorry, yes he is. Disciplines wayward attorneys. Not the same kind of law. I don't discuss cases with him much at all, since that would result in a very long dissertation. I wanted to be sure you knew that I was not an attorney and no one in my family is an attorney in training.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Isabelle, not sure how you missed this....but here ya go, confirmation of Caylees decomposed DNA right here...

Video located by JustMy2Cents and posted by PattyG in media links thread

September 1, 2009
Protesters at Anthony Home
Also in video is Deputy John Allen brief statement of evidence of Caylee in trunk.
Now we have it by his own words.

Video located by JustMy 2Cents

http://www.wftv.com/video/17358012/index.html
Not convincing until the spokesman says it. That video could have been snipped. And that was not confirmation of DNA.

I am not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee is deceased.

Has anyone here been on a jury in a murder trial, and sequestered?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
I was on a murder trial and was sequestered for 2 weeks

i am not convinced either, but if i say that i get jumped on, so it's easier to keep my real opinions hidden.

I think it's fair to be not be convinced at this point especially because we don't have a complete picture.

I do believe, however, that the evidence at trial will be compelling and damning....that Caylee is dead and Casey is culpable.

They wouldn't have made the statement that they're probably looking for a body unless the prelim evidence is pretty telling.

Personally all these people who are coming up with hairbrained reasons why Casey is innocent is what is fueling the fire of the parents' denial. Why do you all chose to ignore what is already known about this case?

I am not ignoring anything. I am not fueling anything. I beleive that there is a very good chance that Caylee is dead and that Casey is esponsible. But I have not seen enough to dispel reasonable doubt. If you don't like my opinion, then block me and don't read my responses. Read the first page, I am entitled to my opinion.

Not convincing until the spokesman says it. That video could have been snipped. And that was not confirmation of DNA.

So lead missing persons detective, standing at the TES coomand center saying their was a body in the car and that it was Caylee is not LE stating and is not to be believed?

No, I mean if the defense lies. Which sometimes does happen. Lawyers lie.

SOMETIMES??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Defense lawyers lie ALL the time. That's why people consider them scum. Baez has been lying all along in this case. So far, this is still just a neglect case, yet he is demanding discovery that isn't being used in the neglect case. Who does he think he is? GOD?

If you weren't guilty of anything, would you be likely to sit silently in a cell or tell everythng you know? Obviously, this doesn't PROVE guilt but you have to know it's making you look very very suspicious. jmo

So lead missing persons detective, standing at the TES coomand center saying their was a body in the car and that it was Caylee is not LE stating and is not to be believed?

What was said in the video was not confirmation of DNA. And it could have been snipped, that's all I am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752