Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to find my way around and learn how to post.....you guys are so much smarter than I am!!!........I can just barely read and catch up......but just had to tell "Dreamfeather" that that is the first real chuckle I've had since I have been here just following this sad story along with the WS's, lo, these many days!
thanks so much to all and thanks, DF!!!:clap: and I wish I had had your courage as a parent and that I had had a parent like you!

I'm not sure the out drinking (while pregnant) would go over big, for one....

I don't think she'd walk in that situation.. .in fact I think it's even more upsetting to think that she'd walk and be bearing more children.

Let's face it... if they hear how she never wanted Caylee...

if they hear her lies....(she doesn't have to testify as her lies have re-directed this case over and over again)

once they hear how she seemed completely happy and unaffected by Caylee's disappearance...

I don't think she'd walk because she could have feared losing a maybe unborn baby.

I have another idea on a defense strategy that may work.
They convince the jury that Casey had missed a couple periods when whatever happened, happened. Tell the jury that Casey thought she was pregnant and feared for the future of the other child, and that is why she did not go to the police. All they would have to do is find one juror that has has personal experience with child protective services and she will walk.

If she had missed a few periods, or even one, she would/could get a pregnancy test, go to a doctor for a pregnancy test. Finding out if you are pregnant or not is easily done.

I can see where she could think she was pregnant, with her multiple partners.:bang:

Isabelle, not sure how you missed this....but here ya go, confirmation of Caylees decomposed DNA right here...

Video located by JustMy2Cents and posted by PattyG in media links thread

September 1, 2009
Protesters at Anthony Home
Also in video is Deputy John Allen brief statement of evidence of Caylee in trunk.
Now we have it by his own words.

Video located by JustMy 2Cents

http://www.wftv.com/video/17358012/index.html

I think that was a spliced video.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

None of the pictures that I have seen actually show her drinking, holding a drink and drinking are two different things.
Or claim that she is an alcoholic and couldn't help herself.

How about that pic of her hugging the toilet and calling "Ralph"...bet she wasn't drinking koolaide that night. Partee Partee!

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Are you kidding me? This guy is INSANE.

So lead missing persons detective, standing at the TES coomand center saying their was a body in the car and that it was Caylee is not LE stating and is not to be believed?

Was that interview with the detective today or another day?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

If she had missed a few periods, or even one, she would/could get a pregnancy test, go to a doctor for a pregnancy test. Finding out if you are pregnant or not is easily done.

I can see where she could think she was pregnant, with her multiple partners.:bang:

She could, no guarantee that she would.
Beleive me, I know the process. I am pregnant with my 4th.

How about that pic of her hugging the toilet and calling "Ralph"...bet she wasn't drinking koolaide that night. Partee Partee!

Maybe the caption about not remembering anything tomorrow meant that she hit her head on the toilet and had lost her memory?

That was confirmed as not being during the time that Caylee was missing.

Porcupine comes to mind.

I think it's fair to be not be convinced at this point especially because we don't have a complete picture.

I do believe, however, that the evidence at trial will be compelling and damning....that Caylee is dead and Casey is culpable.

They wouldn't have made the statement that they're probably looking for a body unless the prelim evidence is pretty telling.

PEoeple will say - all they have is circumstantial evidence. Well, for the naive, circumstantial evidence is more convincing than direct evidence. Witnesses can be mistaken. DNA does not lie. Caylee has been gone for over 2 months. She has not been seen by anyone who knows her. There is vidence of decomposition in the trunk of the car where Caylee was a regular ridier. There is a confirmed hair of Caylee in the trunk. That's prety damn compelling circumstantial evidence. Unless the defense can prove that the decomposition belonged to someone else, Casey's azz is grazz. jmo

AND we still don't knoiw what else the police have. BTW WHY is Baez acting like he's defending a murderer? Because he is. imo. He'd better start working on defending a thief and a liar at this point. Casey has not been charged with anything else. He'll wind up getting her convicted on those charges if he doesn't wake up. They could very well convict her on those charges, put her lying butt in jail and then wait until one day before her releease to charge her with the murder of Caylee.

What is up with the Casey being pregnant talk? Is this speculation or did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh