Newbie Club Thread #3

While I don't normally hesitate to post on the main threads, I'm not sure where to put this.

The protester this morning (Erica), stated that one of the reason's she was upset was because she had a child that a Significant Other had disappeared with 6 years ago and had no help in finding the child, we here at WS are all over the US with many resources, are we allowed to find out more and do some sleuthing for her? or is that against the TOS?
(and how would you go about offering her help?)

While I don't normally hesitate to post on the main threads, I'm not sure where to put this.

The protester this morning (Erica), stated that one of the reason's she was upset was because she had a child that a Significant Other had disappeared with 6 years ago and had no help in finding the child, we here at WS are all over the US with many resources, are we allowed to find out more and do some sleuthing for her? or is that against the TOS?

probably best to contact Tricia, the admin, and see how she'd suggest going about it

Just wanted to say hi. I've posted a little on the other threads, but was sometimes ignored. This case is just so sad. There are so many people out there who would have loved to adopt Caylee and give her a good, safe home.

Just wanted to say hi. I've posted a little on the other threads, but was sometimes ignored. This case is just so sad. There are so many people out there who would have loved to adopt Caylee and give her a good, safe home.

Hi ....sometimes threads move very fast so don't be upset if no-one replies..... I think G & C could have taken Caylee off her hands.... I wish they would have

I wonder if we have posted about her child in our missing forum?
Do you have any more information?
I will send this post to CHristine and see if she can get in contact with the family.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Hello Gang!! I am a newbie too. Been following this case but had trouble getting my ISP's email addy to work. Finally emailed Admin and they fixed me up.

This case too has kept me glued to the putor. Don't follow all the cases like this but every now and them one will grab it, and this one sure did. Such a Weird case!!!

I am a newbie as well. Hi all! My question: If GA is an ex-cop, what is he now?

Also, what does IIRC stand for?

I wonder if we have posted about her child in our missing forum?
Do you have any more information?
I will send this post to CHristine and see if she can get in contact with the family.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Jbean, this was a father taking the child away 6 years ago, but the woman never filed a police compalint she has just looked for the child on her own (geez that sound familiar) no really probably more issues than we want to know.
I am not a know it all I just listend to the entire tape.

I am a newbie as well. Hi all! My question: If GA is an ex-cop, what is he now?

Also, what does IIRC stand for?

I don't really know what job GA has now sorry. I do know that IIRC stand for If I Recall Correctly.

Welcome, I am new too.

I don't really know what job GA has now sorry. I do know that IIRC stand for If I Recall Correctly.

Welcome, I am new too.

It has been stated that George works for a security company. Welcome to WS. :)

Does anyone know if there was a deep freezer in the Anthony garage?

Went to the first page of this sub forum. Did a search for "freezer in garage"
and found that this question has been asked six separate times and no one has an answer. In the pics of the garage while the door is open you cannot see if there is one or not. Might be one in house, but again, no one can say for sure one way or another. :)

Hi, I am new too. Local news here in FL just reported that the Anthony family is trying to get back to "normal" type activities and that GA went back to work today...as a security guard.

They also showed flowers being delivered to the A residence and they said LA was inside but would not open door. Did not say how they knew he was in there.

Hope this posts okay, as it is sent from newbieville.

Went to the first page of this sub forum. Did a search for "freezer in garage"
and found that this question has been asked six separate times and no one has an answer. In the pics of the garage while the door is open you cannot see if there is one or not. Might be one in house, but again, no one can say for sure one way or another. :)

Thank you! I have read and read and read and can't find anything anywhere about it and I am sure half if not all of those posts are from me. It is driving me so crazy that I want to call Padilla and ask him since he was in the house. If you find out, please let me know.

Hello Newbies. I am new also, and I am wondering if there is someplace we can go to read up on the abbreviations used on the forums? I have read a new one today that has me stumped. "ITO" anyone have the answer?:confused:

Hello Newbies. I am new also, and I am wondering if there is someplace we can go to read up on the abbreviations used on the forums? I have read a new one today that has me stumped. "ITO" anyone have the answer?:confused:

Hello, you might try here,it has quite a few
http://www.sharpened.net/glossary/acronyms.php
and here by

SeriouslySearching
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2007

Off Topic Thread/Websleuth's Lingo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figured we needed an Off Topic thread anyway and thought I would include the lingo with it. Sometimes we need to take a break from such a case and talk about anything else. This is a good place to unwind for a few when things get a bit tense.

Now and then we have to remember with as many new members we have that our every day lingo becomes like a maze to them. Since people are lost on these and asking...here you go! Seasoned posters can feel free to add their own since I will probably forget half of them.

LE= Law Enforcement
POI= Person Of Interest
COD= Cause Of Death
TOD= Time OF Death
ITA= I Totally Agree
= Piece of (Reserved for a known perp, suspect, or POI)
IIRC= If I Recall Correctly
FWIW= For What Its Worth
COB= The story behind this is on the Jessie Davis case, someone meant to type COP in reference to Bobby Cutts, Jr. and it came out COB. We called him that for the rest of the case and now it had become synonymous with .
OT= Off Topic
WTH= What The Hell? (Usually reserved for frustration in understanding what is taking place within a certain situation...such as in this case. I see it a lot when discussing Casey Anthony.)
GMAB= Give Me A Break
A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

Hope this helps some!

[/SIZE]

Hi All-
I'm new too. I lurked forever and even found the courage to post on the general discussion threads. The response or two that I received back were kind.

Me too! Once a lurker, now a member. I've been so drawn in by this case...it just amazes me the amount of denial that Cindy has parked in her brain cells.

Wow those were a great help. Did a print out of one and a bookmark on the other one. Thanks so much!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back