Keeping Search Efforts Focused-Message to Tim Miller

OKAY, calling all legal minds?? If Cindy made this 'tip' and tried to act like it was credible, went on the Today Show this morning with nonsense about another dead body in the car and another story about Caylee being taken by the nanny and a guy named Sam, when does the law draw the line and say Cindy is interfering? She is clearly hindering the search for Caylee and distracting resources.

Great question. Another poster on another site brought up how clean the car appeared to be after sitting at a tow yard for several days. If the Anothony's after knowing they had not seen their Granddaughter, smelled decomposition in that car, but went ahead and cleaned it, washed Caylee's pants, etc. changed their statements and are now spinning false statements about sightings and changes in stories, just when do they cross the line of interfering? Anyone here in LE that can answer this?

Exactly, this was first brought up by JordanJopseph then again by Blink via Tony Padilla. Tony called Cindy.

That's what i thought too.
Cindy may have never called on them if she wasn't
being prodded, Tony must be quite a convincing guy.:)

The only Texas relation that comes to mind is the Myspace of ZG stating "I am going to TX".. ZG woman had 2 kids of her own. This "tip" was turned over to Tony. He said he would pass it on to Cindy. This was last week...again only to stop the true process and acceptance of a dead Caylee.

This is just a thought........Based only on theory............I am wondering if someone in authority asked the GPs not to participate in the searches

When LE is involved it is common for them not to participate in the
search.
Elizabeth Smart's parents did not search.
Lori Hacking's mom did not search.
Destiny Norton’s parents did not search.
Yes they may have been at the search center ... but they did not actually
go out on the searches.

I don't get how yesterday everyone was upset that Cindy and George
were not searching... and now that Cindy is at the search center
everyone’s upset about that!
:waitasec:
Can they do ANYTHING that will satisfy people??

I am unwilling to believe that people would refuse to search for the body of a small child because the family of the child is unpleasant. I cannot believe that anyone would be so small and mean. Having said that, I have no idea why the turnout was so small. It had to be something else... please?

I spent hours on the phone the past couple days and did a bunch of emailing trying to help TES find volunteers and get donations for food/drink/supplies for the searchers. The people I had spoke with they made it very clear that the reason they are not volunteering or interesting in donating is because of their disdain for the family. The way they have acted in the media has left a sour taste in the community.

Cindy tried to blame the "low numbers of TES volunteers" on the fact that everyone believes that Caylee is alive...which simply is a bunch of BS.

The low numbers is because people are discouraged from searching because they figure "why bother?" the family isn't out there searching, why should I? They see the anger, the rage and the denial the family has and they can't get pass that.

Which is sad.

Cindy has had the media at her door for the past two weeks and NOT ONCE did she ever mention the search and ask for volunteers to come and help look for her grandbaby. She only involved TES because she was asked to by TP, the man her paid her daughters bail. She only wants TES search for a live Caylee and she wants TES to fail, to prove the "maggots" wrong.

Caylee is not going to find her way home by herself. She needs angels out looking for her to bring her home.

I also think that people are scared to look for Caylee. It's easy to get people to turn up for "new search". There is that possibility that the person is alive, that you will stumble upon them sleeping under a tree...

but the facts are that Caylee has been missing for over 2 1/2 months and more than likely won't be a beautiful child if you would stumble upon her...

People are scared of coming across a scene that nightmares are made of.

I can understand that and respect that but the real nightmare to me is that baby girl's remains may never be found because there wasn't enough volunteers to search because they "hate" the family.

People need to get out there and search and if they live too far away to search they need to donate to TES and get the word out about the search.

We have to become Caylee's family and take care of this baby. We have to make sure she finds her way home. She deserves to be found and laid to rest with the love and respect she should have had to begin with. All the missing children and adults out there deserve this.

All the searchers from WS and SM and all the different posters from both places trying to get donations and food for the searchers, warms my heart and gives me hope for this little girl being found.

OKAY, calling all legal minds?? If Cindy made this 'tip' and tried to act like it was credible, went on the Today Show this morning with nonsense about another dead body in the car and another story about Caylee being taken by the nanny and a guy named Sam, when does the law draw the line and say Cindy is interfering? She is clearly hindering the search for Caylee and distracting resources.

These are the exact reasons why she should not be allowed anywhere near the search. Beyond that, I think she's dipping her toe into shaky legal ground. I'm sure LE doesn't really want to tangle with her unless they can prove she's involved, but she absolutely shouldn't be able to count on sympathy to allow her to lie like a rug.

Have Cindy and George ever taken part in or organized a search on their own? i really can't recall reading about it (but I maybe missed it). All I remember is the gocarts and Hooter girls benefit early on and the billboard being driven around.

I do know that they have made wild accusations at everyone that Casey is being persecuted by the media along with some other incredible, inane statements. I agree, the public has no sympathy for them, that's why there are so few volunteers. They don't need to be anywhere near TES group.

I spent hours on the phone the past couple days and did a bunch of emailing trying to help TES find volunteers and get donations for food/drink/supplies for the searchers. The people I had spoke with they made it very clear that the reason they are not volunteering or interesting in donating is because of their disdain for the family. The way they have acted in the media has left a sour taste in the community.

Cindy tried to blame the "low numbers of TES volunteers" on the fact that everyone believes that Caylee is alive...which simply is a bunch of BS.

The low numbers is because people are discouraged from searching because they figure "why bother?" the family isn't out there searching, why should I? They see the anger, the rage and the denial the family has and they can't get pass that.

Which is sad.

Cindy has had the media at her door for the past two weeks and NOT ONCE did she ever mention the search and ask for volunteers to come and help look for her grandbaby. She only involved TES because she was asked to by TP, the man her paid her daughters bail. She only wants TES search for a live Caylee and she wants TES to fail, to prove the "maggots" wrong.

Caylee is not going to find her way home by herself. She needs angels out looking for her to bring her home.

I also think that people are scared to look for Caylee. It's easy to get people to turn up for "new search". There is that possibility that the person is alive, that you will stumble upon them sleeping under a tree...

but the facts are that Caylee has been missing for over 2 1/2 months and more than likely won't be a beautiful child if you would stumble upon her...

I can understand that and respect that but the real nightmare to me is that baby girl's remains may never be found because there wasn't enough volunteers to search because they "hate" the family.

People need to get out there and search and if they live too far away to search they need to donate to TES and get the word out about the search.

We have to become Caylee's family and take care of this baby. We have to make sure she finds her way home. She deserves to be found and laid to rest with the love and respect she should have had to begin with. All the missing children and adults out there deserve this.

All the searchers from WS and SM and all the different posters from both places trying to get donations and food for the searchers, warms my heart and gives me hope for this little girl being found.

Darlin Gal: Thank you for your efforts in this search and for this post.

Harley: you said can the parents do anything right? Sure they can. They can stop the denial and search for their GD. If Cindy thought she was alive, why hasn't see knocked on every door of that apartment complex her GD went missing from? If she believes Casey why hasn't she found ONE person to collborate that Zanny or Sam exists?

It is thanks to Cindy, that TES is finally involved. While she may be denying reality to herself and losing it big time, I don't think it's fair for you to say that she doesn't have a right to be anywhere near the search efforts. Tim and TES are FINALLY involved because Cindy picked up that phone and called them.

This is simply not true. Cindy ONLY called TE after Tony Padilla told her that if she did not get them involved, he would revoke Casey's bond.

Cindy does NOT want a body found because she is still trying to save Casey.

Somehow Cindy thinks that if Casey is proven a sociopathic murderer, then it will reflect badly on her.

Newsflash, Cindy. We already know that and do not need a court to tell us.

But by your continued interference and lies, we are now wondering about you, too,

I thought this was about CAYLEE ! Why do we never discuss Caylee as all I ever read is CA, GA and KC. Please can we get to Caylee.

Which is sad.

Kudos to you for volunteering your time to this case. It must have been sad and difficult to hear how so many do not want to help because of the Anthony family.

There are concerned people allover the USA, and even those of us who are on the West coast stay glued to our computers and are here to help and support when we can.

:blowkiss:

Why do we never discuss Caylee as all I ever read is CA, GA and KC. Please can we get to Caylee.

Cindy, George and Casey are why we can't get to Caylee.

Additionally, there is no credible information given by the above mentioned that would GET US TO CAYLEE.

Now seriously Cindy and George have had over a month to come up with anything to support thier daughter Casey's story.

If this was my daughter, I would have knocked on every single door in that apartment complex asking anyone if they had seen my Granddaughter or more importantly if they know or have every seen a Zanny or now a Sam.

From there I would question every single one of my daughter's friends. I would have hired a private detective or at least contacted one in hopes they would work pro bono on this high profile case to bring my Granddaughter home.

I'd be out supporing search efforts like a poster earlier stated by collecting donnations, taking calls, handing out water to the search crew.

I'd be GRILLING my daugher for answers and would have at the very LEAST handed over a SKETCH of what this so called ZENIDA looks like. But we haven't even gotten that from Cindy, IN FACT there have been some days where she has publically stated she has NOT talked or questioned Casey.

But yet the public and media are maggots?

This is WHY the public has grown sour over the Anthony's. The fact that they have not even done things to support thier own belief, leaves me with little sympathy for them.

I thought this was about CAYLEE ! Why do we never discuss Caylee as all I ever read is CA, GA and KC. Please can we get to Caylee.

While I understand your sentiment, unfortunately much of the key to finding little innocent Caylee lies with CA, GA and KC. The truth and nothing but the truth from all of them would be so appreciated.

Please everyone, It is easy to critisize the GP's. I know. I understand the frustration and I think it's safe to say that most of us would not do what Cindy and George have done...BUT...don't we all understand the denial? I do. It hurts my heart to see what this family is going through.

Feel free to express your opinions, express your anger, but PLEASE..PLUUEEEZZEE..Let's make sure this does not turn into a hateful thread.

We want Websleuths to be a better forum than those that hate.

Tricia

Again, Nedthan 100% agree.

Where are the crying, impassioned pleas that make your heart just melt for this family? It's nothing but anger, lies, venom and attacks. There is no credible information from this family that would assist in finding their granddaughter. People don't even know where to start, and why should they, when the family does not seem particularly interested either?

I know Tim and his team would only go with the blessing from the family and LE. If the GP's suddenly said to Tim that she didn't want them there would he honor that request at this point?

I know it sounds silly, but I had to ask.

Another question....

Is it possible that Tim said "Yeah I sat down with Cindy and she's telling me there's a lead in TX" (not totally believing it) and someone thought he meant tell everyone we think there is a credible lead in TX, it's important that we get this info out there etc? What people say can get totally misconstrued with peoples emotions.

I don't hate any of the Anthony family. I am a mother, though. I remember like it was yesterday the feeling of panic (years ago) when one of my then little ones slipped away for a minute or two in a grocery store.

So, I'll never understand the happy party girl. That toothy smiling face indicated to me that Caylee was likely no longer with us, and I am beyond sad about that.

And as far as the mother of Casey, I really don't understand her either. 24 hour daycare is expensive. She knew Casey didn't have the money to pay for something like that, and beyond that, Casey didn't have any legitimate need for that kind of care. I'm certain she knew something was very, very wrong before she started sniffing "pizza". For me, though, I worried like crazy in a matter of seconds. I can't imagine waiting 5 weeks.

No hate here. Just prayers for the LE, the searchers, and anyone connected to the case that truly cares about the life of a little one.

Please everyone, It is easy to critisize the GP's. I know. I understand the frustration and I think it's safe to say that most of us would not do what Cindy and George have done...BUT...don't we all understand the denial? I do. It hurts my heart to see what this family is going through.

Feel free to express your opinions, express your anger, but PLEASE..PLUUEEEZZEE..Let's make sure this does not turn into a hateful thread.

We want Websleuths to be a better forum than those that hate.

Tricia

Hi Tricia,

That wasn't my intentions for starting this thread, just so you know. The intentions are to keep this search focused and for folks not to stray away from the facts in this case. The GP's may be doing more harm at this point then help. All emotions aside, after viewing the mob outside of their home, I believe it would be in their best interest to keep silent. I seriously thought George was going to loose it the other day and hurt someone, or vise versa had they opened their door today to that family banging outside. I don't wish this on anyone. We don't want anyone else getting hurt.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back