Newbie Club Thread #3

Me too! Once a lurker, now a member. I've been so drawn in by this case...it just amazes me the amount of denial that Cindy has parked in her brain cells.

I totally agree with you. I would love to peek a psych eval on Casey. JMHO, I think she has a couple of severe personality disorders.

Hi everyone....does anyone know why there isn't a general discussion thread right now?

I totally agree with you. I would love to peek a psych eval on Casey. JMHO, I think she has a couple of severe personality disorders.
I'm in the same place, newly addicted to this case/site. But wanted to ask if the picture is of your child Gray? I have a 10 yr son named Gray! At the time you didn't hear the name often, but shortly after I started hearing it alot more. Is your daughter a Gray also?

Hi everyone....does anyone know why there isn't a general discussion thread right now?

It was closed by the Mod. They want us to use the existing threads for each topic. At least I think that's what I understand.

We all got carried away a few hours earlier and the thread got shut down!! They warned at the time that if people didn't follow the rules they wouldn't allow another General Discussion thread. Mostly the talk was about recruiting a celeb to get the word out that the public doesn't want to hear more about Casey but we need the message out that TES needs more searchers to help find Caylee.

Oh, I see... Thanks. I hope they do bring it back.

I'm in the same place, newly addicted to this case/site. But wanted to ask if the picture is of your child Gray? I have a 10 yr son named Gray! At the time you didn't hear the name often, but shortly after I started hearing it alot more. Is your daughter a Gray also?

Her name is Grayson but we call her Gray!

I was attached to this case from the beginning when it was first reported on the news that the Mother waited for 31 days to report her child missing. The twists and turns of this have been perplexing and disturbing. I feel so badly for this child.

Hi, I am new too. Local news here in FL just reported that the Anthony family is trying to get back to "normal" type activities and that GA went back to work today...as a security guard.

QUOTE]

Snipped for space.

I am having a hard time imagining what they think "getting back to normal" is when your grandchild/niece is missing.

Welcome to you and you posted just fine.

Her name is Grayson but we call her Gray!

I was attached to this case from the beginning when it was first reported on the news that the Mother waited for 31 days to report her child missing. The twists and turns of this have been perplexing and disturbing. I feel so badly for this child.

Hi Gray's Mom! I'm a Gray's Mom too! My daughter is 4 and her name is Gracyn & we someimes call her Gray as well~! :)

We all got carried away a few hours earlier and the thread got shut down!! They warned at the time that if people didn't follow the rules they wouldn't allow another General Discussion thread. Mostly the talk was about recruiting a celeb to get the word out that the public doesn't want to hear more about Casey but we need the message out that TES needs more searchers to help find Caylee.

I was here and was following the threads, they did not get "carried away." No offense to you, but there was nothing wrong with those threads or the discussion. It's ridiculous that they "took away" the general discussion threads.

I was here and was following the threads, they did not get "carried away." No offense to you, but there was nothing wrong with those threads or the discussion. It's ridiculous that they "took away" the general discussion threads.
I wondered about that too, but since I'm new here not too sure about what exactly was the problem. Do we live in USA or not? as far as I was concerned we were talking about something positive (getting celebs to help appeal for more searchers for Caylee) but obviously they thought we were getting out of hand!

Hey...just wondering if any other newbies have been PM'd and asked if they were involved in the case somehow. I thought that was really weird when it happened to me today and truthfully made me uneasy about being on the boars so I'm just wondering if anyone else has been suspected. I think some people are getting a little carried away. It's almost like a Salem Witch hunt! Made me wonder what type of action would have been taken against me if I was somehow involved! Scary!

I'm getting ahead of myself here, but do you think the trial for this case will be broadcast on national television? How long does a case like this take to prepare, assuming the DA is going to charge Casey with murder? I would really like to see this all unfold in a court of law.

I'm getting ahead of myself here, but do you think the trial for this case will be broadcast on national television? How long does a case like this take to prepare, assuming the DA is going to charge Casey with murder? I would really like to see this all unfold in a court of law.

I'm with you! My hope is that if Caylee isn't found by then (dead or alive) maybe more information will come out in the trial to assist the search. More lies to be deciphered, more evidence. Seems like things have stalled a bit on the new info front.

Hey...just wondering if any other newbies have been PM'd and asked if they were involved in the case somehow. I thought that was really weird when it happened to me today and truthfully made me uneasy about being on the boars so I'm just wondering if anyone else has been suspected. I think some people are getting a little carried away. It's almost like a Salem Witch hunt! Made me wonder what type of action would have been taken against me if I was somehow involved! Scary!
If you got a pm that was disturbing to you should forward it to a mod right away.

Well , Nancy Grace was something tonight huh? Does anyone else think that maybe CA knows in her heart that the little babe is gone and that she has decided to save her daughter at all cost? Of course she says so many contradictory things. It is hard to get a handle on her. And then there is the LP trash dumpster thing. Listen I missed that part. Can someone tell me exactly what he said and in what context? I would appreciate it so much. And what do you all think about it?
I think that our little newbie thread is the only general thread left. Let's be good so that we can keep it.:blowkiss:

To anyone interested, I had further communication with this member and they meant no harm. A lot of us are really concerned and into this case but no malice was intended at all by the person who asked. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back