What happened last Wed.?

tehcloser

Reaction score
LP. said last night on NG. that Cindy, Lee and Casey found out something that would "shake the world" or something to that effect. What do we know about last Wed. ? Was that the day that someone drove Cindy home from the police station? What "news" came out that day?

Hate starting another thread, but I did not see this being talked about.

TIA.:blowkiss:

LP. said last night on NG. that Cindy, Lee and Casey found out something that would "shake the world" or something to that effect. What do we know about last Wed. ? Was that the day that someone drove Cindy home from the police station? What "news" came out that day?

I was wondering the same thing....sorry, can't help.

August 27 Headline:
Results Show Body Decomposition In Anthony's Trunk
http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

August 28 Headline:

DNA Test Results Of Hair, Stain Found In Car Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead
http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Yes, the dna news broke, but really that was not unecpected. Why no mention of George in his statement? I am just thinking it has to be more than this to be so "world shaking"....LP. almost said that like it was soooo bad it would be unbelieveable...hope I'm making sense,,,:waitasec: It's early yet. :crazy:

My question is what about the results will "shake our world"?? We already expected it would be Caylee.

Maybe it means how or why on what exactly Casey did or why Cindy is reacting the way she is? Or who else is involved?

I've been wondering the same thing.

LP seems to have no love for Casey, so I don't think he believes Caylee is alive. I think he's well aware most people believe Caylee is dead.

I wonder what could be earth shattering?

Yes, the dna news broke, but really that was not unecpected. Why no mention of George in his statement? I am just thinking it has to be more than this to be so "world shaking"....LP. almost said that like it was soooo bad it would be unbelieveable...hope I'm making sense,,,:waitasec: It's early yet. :crazy:

G may not have been home at the time that they provided info to the rest of them or its the time that C was at the sheriff's office or at JB's office by herself?:waitasec:

LP said in that phone conversation with that girl from MySpace, that the reason he believed Caylee was dead was because of the forensics that have come back from two separate sources.
1. There was proof there had been a 'dead body' in the vehicle. (air)
2. There is DNA proof that the hair found in the trunk was Caylee's and she was deceased.

From what I recall, these two pieces of information were revealed last Wednesday. It was at the same time, Cindy was denying this evidence existed and LE wouldn't confirm it. IIRC, the next day, Thursday, was when LE met with the forensics people.

JMHO
fran

FWIW, from what I've read, and I could be wrong, the hair found in the trunk could only belong to two people, either Casey or Caylee. Since it was from a 'dead person,' and Casey is alive, the conclusion is it was Caylee.

That's how I understood it.

JMHO
fran

Here is a verbatim by Steadfast, from another thread thought it is important enough to bring here.

Here's what LP said:
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

GRACE: Which is?

PADILLA: . findings. And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

GRACE: What do you say in response to Miss Anthony?

PADILLA: She`s living in total denial.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

I think he probably was talking about the Amscott dumpster, because it is about that close.

(I miss general discussion.)

Why is George's name not mentioned. Seems to imply that George already knew this information. ???

Why is George's name not mentioned. Seems to imply that George already knew this information. ???

I miss it to Dr.....Did George know already, or did it involve him in some way? Just thinking out loud here.

If you could bear to listen to what Cindy said by the time she got around to this, in HER view, LE "leaked" test results at that time to put pressure on Casey to take the immunity deal. It looks as if the family was briefed, as well. I think that was partly as a matter of decorum, and maybe it didn't hurt to give them a reality check, to encourage them to encourage the deal and find Caylee's resting place. It seems to have had the opposite effect. Cindy erupted back into the media with more ridiculous stories than ever, determined to beat this evidence down. She seems to think everyone feels the same as she does about truth versus "mistruths."

That performance on NG last night, and CA's treatment of the search people, eroded any last bit of sympathy I ever felt for her. I'm starting to really think about obstruction. But for LE, it's probably good that she keeps talking and spinning and contradicting. For the defense, what a nightmare of a witness, and they couldn't deserve it more.

Forgot what I intended to say. Would LP think it earth-shattering if there was evidence it was not an accident?

Do you think the two DNA sources they were speaking of was the car and the dumpster? Just thinking about that since LP mentioned the dumpster playing a big part in this....

Sounds like it to me. And wasn't George noticeably out of the picture, so to speak, last week? I remember several people kept posting asking where he was and such.

I've been wondering the same thing.

LP seems to have no love for Casey, so I don't think he believes Caylee is alive. I think he's well aware most people believe Caylee is dead.

I wonder what could be earth shattering?

That someone else was involved in murdering Caylee Anthony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back