Zenaida Questions "Zanny the Nanny Book????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anais

Reaction score
Hi All,

I hadn't seen this discussed previously in reference to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales and found this quote from Leonard Padilla in this story interesting:

"He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny," by Casey and her friends. Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny."

Link to article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Has anyone else heard this before? I would assume that law enforcement would know about this correct? I have not seen or heard this discussed on the NG or GVS shows so I am wondering if we should ask them to discuss with LP maybe tonight?

Sorry if this topic has been covered before!

Anais

My first thought: Casey doesn't strike me as much of a reader.
But that is the first I have heard of it....

Hi All,

I hadn't seen this discussed previously in reference to Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales and found this quote from Leonard Padilla in this story interesting:

"He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny," by Casey and her friends. Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny."

Has anyone else heard this before? I would assume that law enforcement would know about this correct? I have not seen or heard this discussed on the NG or GVS shows so I am wondering if we should ask them to discuss with LP maybe tonight?

Sorry if this topic has been covered before!

Anais

Yeah it's something that has been discussed on various other threads for a while now. I personally think the phrase "Zanny the Nanny" is completely unrelated to the book. I think that the only reason anyone knows about the book is becuase someone along the lines googled "Zanny the Nanny" and that's what they found. I still believe that Zanny is code for Xanax, and that Casey was giving Xanax to her child so that she would pretty much knock out and Casey could party. JMO!!!!

Yeah it's something that has been discussed on various other threads for a while now. I personally think the phrase "Zanny the Nanny" is completely unrelated to the book. I think that the only reason anyone knows about the book is becuase someone along the lines googled "Zanny the Nanny" and that's what they found. I still believe that Zanny is code for Xanax, and that Casey was giving Xanax to her child so that she would pretty much knock out and Casey could party. JMO!!!!

I agree!! :mad:

Just a thought, it IS a kid's book... not exactly pulitzer prize material... I think it's where she got it if it wasn't the Xanax thing...

is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny. Amazon's synopsis: Grade 4-6-- If one set of twins is double trouble, then two sets of twins in one family is double trouble squared, especially when the twins in question have the power to communicate with oneother telepathically. The Starbuck family includes 12-year-old fraternal twins July Burton and Liberty Bell; their younger mirror image siblings, Charlotte and Amalie; the children's mother, herself a twin; her obnoxious sister, Honey; and, lastly, father

per LP

I looked that up too this morning after I read that article. Wasnt that a strange connection LP made??? Where does he get this stuff? ANd what does this have to do with the case? If anyone can figure out this then that would be interesting.

I still say Zani the Nanny was Xanax.

Once this all came out, Casey has to find an actual Zenaida Gonzales....To blame all this on.

And, she did by tracking her to the Sawgrass Apts.

Casey mistakenly believed ZG lived in apt. 210....The "model Apt."

I still say Zani the Nanny was Xanax.

Once this all came out, Casey has to find an actual Zenaida Gonzales....To blame all this on.

And, she did by tracking her to the Sawgrass Apts.

Casey mistakenly believed ZG lived in apt. 210....The "model Apt."

I agree as well... Would explain no calls to 911 if an accident occured since you would look pretty bad showing up saying I drug my kid daily to go to my fake job.

In my opinion, Casey and her friends were probably all into drugs. (How else would some of them get fired from Universal?) And they wouldn't waste their drugs by giving them to a kid.

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272/ref=si3_rdr_bb_product

Young fans of Sherlock Holmes, the older twins want to visit the places from Arthur Conan Doyle's books and, with Zanny the Nanny, they do.
----
Liberty and July, Charly and Molly the five year old twins, Dad, and Zanny the Nanny, move to England. Zanny decides to be their teacher, and no more school!

http://www.amazon.com/review/RZXY9L8Z3Q454/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#RZXY9L8Z3Q454

She could have read the book and at least got the crazy Zanny the Nanny name from it..she is young enough to have read it within the last 10 or so years..

Probably gave Caylee Xanax..and used the Zanny the Nanny term..

I understand why people think Zanny could be "Xanax."

I think it's kind of a stretch, though, when Casey probably got the name "Zanny" from her friend, Kiomarie.

more like he's been reading here. I have the book. It's a known book and need not be googled. we discussed the book here, long before LP came into the picture. The media also reads here. The pictures of Casey clubbing were posted here before even shown on NG, Greta or any other television broadcast.
It's true! >:D

Me too. I wonder is someone who emails either NG or greta should send this along as it is quite interesting! Here is what I found in regards to the book and Leonard Padilla is spot on. His investigators are most def. sleuthing!

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/review/RZXY9L8Z3Q454/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#RZXY9L8Z3Q454

NO ONE is going to waste their Xanax to drug a child when they can easily use Benadryl. Silly. Tylenol PM and Excedrin PM have Diphenhydramine in them; which is an antihistamine. Antihistamines are also used for anxiety and nausea suppressants. Docs have used antihistamines for children with sleep disorders to avoid addiction to sleeping aids, and people have commonly abused them... as well as abuse their children with them. I am not saying Casey did this. But, one can easily buy children's antihistamines at Target or anywhere else. Why use Xanax?

Just a thought, it IS a kid's book... not exactly pulitzer prize material... I think it's where she got it if it wasn't the Xanax thing...

it is what I was thinking as Casey's friends have children older than Caylee.

I watched the video of LP doing a phone interview where he stated that someone had mentioned to him that "Zanny the Nanny" was a fictional character in a series of children s books called "Double Trouble Squared". I googled it and found the description here: http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272

From Amazon:

"Grade 4-6-- If one set of twins is double trouble, then two sets of twins in one family is double trouble squared, especially when the twins in question have the power to communicate with one another telepathically.

...takes the twins and their teacher Zanny the Nanny (oh, these names!) to the native turf of their hero, Sherlock Holmes,"

Did anyone else know about this? (Sorry if it has been discussed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie