And the Family Spokesperson says...

ThoughtElf

Former Member
Reaction score
Search Turns To Texas

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the family said the search has turned to Dallas.

He said the family has received several sightings of missing Caylee and that police are investigating the leads.

The family is also sending reward posters to Texas so her photo remains visible.

A search in Orange County resumes Wednesday.

Tuesday, about 20 or 30 people searched for the child in an organized Central Florida search.

From this article: http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

:mad:

He looks like a dork. He ain't even in Florida how does he know anything? He surely isn't doing a good job cause Cindy doesn't see to stop making ignorant comments

I know yesterday they said the tip said Farmers Branch, Texas but has anyone seen anything specific of where this sitting was, i.e., mall, park, name of an intersection???

I'm right across the street from Farmer's Branch and I'll keep an eye out when I'm out driving around.

**personally, I don't think this is a credible tip at all but just in case I'll keep my eyes open **

I'm only 15 minutes from Farmer's Branch. I'd be GLAD to help search and keep my eyes open, but there's NO information given! Hello! :(

You know I always wondered, where did that character come from? He's not anyone well known to the national public is he?

Cindy is the one who called equsearch, Tim looked really exausted last night on NG, Cindy really pushed her point about him searching in Fla for a NOT LIVE CAYLEE, so she was really beating this whole Texas thing. I think she wants Tim & TES to go back to Texas, as in go back home....because her getting him out her to search backfired and LE is helping Tim with leads too, as in woods & marshes & ponds. HELLO!!

I'm only 15 minutes from Farmer's Branch. I'd be GLAD to help search and keep my eyes open, but there's NO information given! Hello! :(

Hi, maybe a long shot here, but perhaps call Cindy herself and ask her where & what to look for...and get back some info to us..."sweetie" ....:rolleyes:

It is very possible that this and/or Cindy's blame comment are the reasons Tim, TES, is considering leaving. Cindy had Tim contacting at least one member of this board to get the word out that there was a lead in Texas. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70106

I bet Mr. Spokesperson just loves it that his name isn't even mentioned. Sorry just had to point that out.

I don't think I could call her and remain calm. That would also be assuming that she even had any info to actually give, because if she did she'd have released it. Or at least a normal person would. Grrrr.

I know yesterday they said the tip said Farmers Branch, Texas but has anyone seen anything specific of where this sitting was, i.e., mall, park, name of an intersection???

I'm right across the street from Farmer's Branch and I'll keep an eye out when I'm out driving around.

**personally, I don't think this is a credible tip at all but just in case I'll keep my eyes open **

TMS Fan?? MIS fan here!

Maybe call Cindy and ask her what are you guys looking for, find out if the tip was credible.......see, its worth a shot, that girl from Tennessee (the one who recorded the phone call) she got thru, not saying record her or condoning that. But ask her what to look for, see if it is indeed a credible sighting.

I swear, people who think they saw caylee need to get the camera phones out of their pocket and get proof.

TMS Fan?? MIS fan here!

Maybe call Cindy and ask her what are you guys looking for, find out if the tip was credible.......see, its worth a shot, that girl from Tennessee (the one who recorded the phone call) she got thru, not saying record her or condoning that. But ask her what to look for, see if it is indeed a credible sighting.

I swear, people who think they saw caylee need to get the camera phones out of their pocket and get proof.

Hello fellow NASCAR fan!!!

I don't know about anyone else but if I saw a missing child or what I thought were a missing child I would of followed them, not letting them out of my sight and called local authorities first to check it out. And if I did call in a tip I'd sure as heck would tell them where (what streets) I saw them on.

This is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Well, I'd like to think if it was credible that LE would act on it. And the fact that theyre not is something even Cindy said herself on NG. Moreover, LP said there is a dumpster that is near ex's Tonys apt that will play a major part in this. I gots a feeling the search will go to the landfill and that will be that. TES may just go back to TX, but not to look for any leads. IMO of course.

Hello fellow NASCAR fan!!!

I don't know about anyone else but if I saw a missing child or what I thought were a missing child I would of followed them, not letting them out of my sight and called local authorities first to check it out. And if I did call in a tip I'd sure as heck would tell them where (what streets) I saw them on.

This is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Exactly my thoughts evey time we hear Cindy talking about her "tips". Absolutly!! I dunno about you but in TX they can carry (pack) and you bet I would corner them and ask questions, heck I'd recue Caylee myself if I saw her. Its rediculous that these Tips are misleading even Tim from TES- you know shame on Cindy for using them this way. Although I did just think that the Lawyer Baez may have coached her to use this tip as a way to get them not to find a body. TES spokeperson said they were close!! darn it!

BTW, Hendrix fan- Jr! My son 12- his driver is the BOMB, he owned Ca last weekend! My other boy likes JG #24 and whats wrong with him lately?

went to MIS week before last, I got my chance to boo KB and lost my voice over it too

Well, I'd like to think if it was credible that LE would act on it. And the fact that theyre not is something even Cindy said herself on NG. Moreover, LP said there is a dumpster that is near ex's Tonys apt that will play a major part in this. I gots a feeling the search will go to the landfill and that will be that. TES may just go back to TX, but not to look for any leads. IMO of course.

I remember him saying that last night now that you mention it. I bet CA got rid of something in that dumpster by Tony's apt. since he was the one that picked her up after she abandoned her car.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on the landfill.

I keep seeing reports that LE says Caylee is dead and the forensic evidence shows that. How can sightings of her be credible?

This one in Texas came from Cindy Anthony herself, and while I understand her need to believe Caylee is alive, I don't understand how she can dismiss the forensic evidence.

Exactly my thoughts evey time we hear Cindy talking about her "tips". Absolutly!! I dunno about you but in TX they can carry (pack) and you bet I would corner them and ask questions, heck I'd recue Caylee myself if I saw her. Its rediculous that these Tips are misleading even Tim from TES- you know shame on Cindy for using them this way. Although I did just think that the Lawyer Baez may have coached her to use this tip as a way to get them not to find a body. TES spokeperson said they were close!! darn it!

BTW, Hendrix fan- Jr! My son 12- his driver is the BOMB, he owned Ca last weekend! My other boy likes JG #24 and whats wrong with him lately?

went to MIS week before last, I got my chance to boo KB and lost my voice over it too

Martin Truex, Jr. is my favorite driver and I have a son who is 12 who likes Jeff Gordon.

I remember him saying that last night now that you mention it. I bet CA got rid of something in that dumpster by Tony's apt. since he was the one that picked her up after she abandoned her car.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on the landfill.

I believe he said the dumpster was 1 1/4 miles from Tony's apartment. My guess it is the dumpster at Amscot. Casey's car had been parked next to it when it was abandoned.

I believe he said the dumpster was 1 1/4 miles from Tony's apartment. My guess it is the dumpster at Amscot. Casey's car had been parked next to it when it was abandoned.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up I thought he was talking about a dumpster in the apartment complex.

Hi, maybe a long shot here, but perhaps call Cindy herself and ask her where & what to look for...and get back some info to us..."sweetie" ....:rolleyes:

She would probably tell you to look in Puerto Rico or TX:rolleyes:

I read somewhere the other night on a Susan Smith site the FBI says Mothers who kill the children are usually found within a 10 mi area of their home/ So, Orlando would be place to look. Altho Cindy wants everyon to look for a live Caylee. From the evidence, I dont think shes alive:(

Oh, thanks for clearing that up I thought he was talking about a dumpster in the apartment complex.

well LP could of been talking about that one, but there was a poster her who said that on Lake Underwood last month she drove by one that LE taped off and it in the are but not at Amscot. Could be a number of dumpsters tho and well, thats another thread altogether. BUT LP did mention it on live TV:eek:
wonder what he knows that we dont know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back