Free Again? Bounty Hunter Offers To Re-Post Bond

FlowerGirl

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I just saw this on the my fox orlando 35 website and had to share!

Looks like they are offering to repost bail for Casey.

"Leonard Padilla the California bounty hunter who helped secure the release of Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Leonard Padilla the California bounty hunter who helped secure the release of Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, several weeks ago said he’s willing to get her bond reinstated."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I read that to mean that he will post her bond AFTER she tells where Caylee's body is. And we all know Casey isn't going to talk.

Of course he is!!! Anyone suprised with this is as crazy as Cindy. Leonard Padilla was on the TV every day, all day when Casey was out on bail. The publicity he is gaining from all this attention has been PRICELESS. It cost him $50,000 for about $50 million dollars in "free" publicity. If he tries to state otherwise, that he's just in this for the sake of Caylee, he's full of S.

They will only post bail if she agrees to tell them where Caylee's body is.:clap:

Um yeah .. sure Mr Padilla I'll tell ya, says Casey as she crosses her fingers ... pfftt ... fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me ...

Article also says:

Reached by phone in California Wednesday, Padilla said that he has made that offer to the Anthony family, her attorney and asked that it be relayed to her in jail.

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial

Can the title be edited to remove Free Again? and just leave Bounty Hunter Offeres To RePost Bond?

but.......how can he guarnatee that she will remain free while waiting for her trial!!!i bet she will be charged with more crimes relating to caylee and the bond will go up?????is that right or am i just wishing for things i.e. a MUCH HIGHER bond!!!

OKAY RELAX EVERYONE.....

Should have been snipped after this paragraph! :slap:

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

(snipped)

omg... i really wanna slap someone silly now grrr:furious::furious:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7351737&v
ersion=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

NO! Why would he want to do this?

OKAY RELAX EVERYONE.....

Should have been snipped after this paragraph! :slap:

The condition for the release according to Padilla is that Casey has to tell investigators where the body of her little girl is. If Casey complies and cooperates with investigators, Padilla said he would get the bond reposted so Casey could remain free while she awaits trial.

(snipped)

WHEW! Thanks......was on my way to break something.

smart move I say :clap::clap::clap::clap:

..... and the walls come tumblin down.........

If he thought he had concerns about keeping her and her family safe before, can you imagine the outcry that would come if she led them to the childs body and then was released? The crazies (and not so crazy) will come out in droves.

If he thought he had concerns about keeping her and her family safe before, can you imagine the outcry that would come if she led them to the childs body and then was released? The crazies (and not so crazy) will come out in droves.

Riiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back