Casey's fantasies about Cindy giving her the house are really important

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameTheory

Reaction score
Casey's fantasies about Cindy giving her the house to move in with Amy I think are really a KEY to try to ''understand'' Casey's psyche. I would dare to say the Anthony's should feel ''lucky'' they are not the ones murdered.

Casey was doing some serious fantasizing about the great job she had, the great parents her parents were helping her and be cool with everything, how well financially she was, and MORE IMPRORTANT FROM ALL: Her ultimate fantasy.....to be away from her parents under her own roof. In her fantasies her mother was giving her the house to move in with Amy and have the time of their life together!!!

When everything was exposed about that lie to Amy....everything started collapsing slowly but steadily. When Casey was forced to face the reality and give some explanations everything starts to collapse....Stole money from grandmother, from Amy, from her mother, and moved out of the house. And killed the baby because she was going to get her fantasy of living in her own apartment under her own terms.

The ''fantasizing'' thing is really important and it is creepy how much identical this is with Scott Peterson.

1. He was fantasizing as well that his wife was dead when he was talking to his girlfriend telling her he was a widower who lost his wife. And that was before he killed Lacy.
2. And he fantasized about the great life he would have with Frey, how they were gonna raise Frey's daughter together, all so happy and all so wonderful.
3. And he fantasized for some time searching online for currents in the bay he disposed Lacy's body. Just like Casey was doing online research about chloroform.
4. And like Casey saying some imaginary nanny has her baby, Scott said some weird people in a van abducted his wife. And the police are wasting time focusing on him when they should have been out looking for Lacy. Just like what Casey and Cindy say.
5. Scott attended vigils for Lacy and he was talking to his girlfriend the whole time. Well Casey has other people worrying how to find Caylee while she was in her room putting make-up on and playing with her computer.
6. AND THE BEST OF ALL? Just like Casey's friends don't think she could harm the baby....Scott's friends didn't think he could do anything to harm Lacy. Until all the evidence started coming out. The fact that friends don't think she could hurt Caylee MEANS NOTHING. Cayse is a sociopath and what she showed to her friends and boyfriend is very far away from what she is capable of doing. Scott's business partner was very supportive of him at the beginning, he couldn't believe he could harm Lacy, but soon changed his mind with all the evidence that were surfacing. And the same I bet you is happening now with Casey's friends.

I agree that the parents are lucky to be here. What a wild fantasy but it wouldn't be the first time a child killed a parent to have the house and insurance money.

Un Huh - they will be pen pals both being greiving parents and all

oh yeah - those "half-truth's" and "mis-truths". That would take care of controlling ma and "creepy" dad. God Bless Caylee Marie

Un Huh - they will be pen pals both being greiving parents and all

let's not forget how they will be both ''wrongly convicted'' proclaiming innocent until the end of days.

I see a small difference between them though....Scott is more ''aware'' of his situation, knew he had to play the grieving husband and father. He even put Lacy's pictures on his cell wall. I am not sure Casey is willing to even play that grieving part and place photos of the child in her cell.

The first thing I thought of when I read about Casey telling her friends she was going to "buy" her parents' house was that she was planning to do away with them.

This girl may have a heart more evil than ever we imagined.

I have a theory on this as part of little Casey's plot..and when it didn't pan out she went ot plan B..get rid of Caylee and be on her merry way.

when i heard she was telling everyone she was getting the house i was thinking she was probally gonna try to get rid of them.

Casey's fantasies about Cindy giving her the house to move in with Amy I think are really a KEY to try to ''understand'' Casey's psyche. I would dare to say the Anthony's should feel ''lucky'' they are not the ones murdered.

Casey was doing some serious fantasizing about the great job she had, the great parents her parents were helping her and be cool with everything, how well financially she was, and MORE IMPRORTANT FROM ALL: Her ultimate fantasy.....to be away from her parents under her own roof. In her fantasies her mother was giving her the house to move in with Amy and have the time of their life together!!!

When everything was exposed about that lie to Amy....everything started collapsing slowly but steadily. When Casey was forced to face the reality and give some explanations everything starts to collapse....Stole money from grandmother, from Amy, from her mother, and moved out of the house. And killed the baby because she was going to get her fantasy of living in her own apartment under her own terms.

The ''fantasizing'' thing is really important and it is creepy how much identical this is with Scott Peterson.

1. He was fantasizing as well that his wife was dead when he was talking to his girlfriend telling her he was a widower who lost his wife. And that was before he killed Lacy.
2. And he fantasized about the great life he would have with Frey, how they were gonna raise Frey's daughter together, all so happy and all so wonderful.
3. And he fantasized for some time searching online for currents in the bay he disposed Lacy's body. Just like Casey was doing online research about chloroform.
4. And like Casey saying some imaginary nanny has her baby, Scott said some weird people in a van abducted his wife. And the police are wasting time focusing on him when they should have been out looking for Lacy. Just like what Casey and Cindy say.
5. Scott attended vigils for Lacy and he was talking to his girlfriend the whole time. Well Casey has other people worrying how to find Caylee while she was in her room putting make-up on and playing with her computer.
6. AND THE BEST OF ALL? Just like Casey's friends don't think she could harm the baby....Scott's friends didn't think he could do anything to harm Lacy. Until all the evidence started coming out. The fact that friends don't think she could hurt Caylee MEANS NOTHING. Cayse is a sociopath and what she showed to her friends and boyfriend is very far away from what she is capable of doing. Scott's business partner was very supportive of him at the beginning, he couldn't believe he could harm Lacy, but soon changed his mind with all the evidence that were surfacing. And the same I bet you is happening now with Casey's friends.

Good post

I agree that she was probably going to off them too... and the fact that she was talking about how she was getting the house while they were still alive really says a lot about how deep her fantasy world really was.

Maybe Cindy and George were going to be found murdered and Caylee abducted. Isn't chloroform what movie buffs believe "abductors" use?

Maybe Cindy and George were supposed to have been part two of Casey's plan, but something intervened. Possibly, the Anthony's had company; or they went out and stayed out too late; or they changed their locks; or Casey just put off part two and Casey had the bad luck to have the impound company spoil everything.

The same family and friends testifying to Caylee's love for Caylee also believed for over two years that Casey had a high paying job.

I think Casey thought she would be more attractive childless and with her own house and an inheritance.

IMO

let's not forget how they will be both ''wrongly convicted'' proclaiming innocent until the end of days.

I see a small difference between them though....Scott is more ''aware'' of his situation, knew he had to play the grieving husband and father. He even put Lacy's pictures on his cell wall. I am not sure Casey is willing to even play that grieving part and place photos of the child in her cell.

True, Casey started deleting pictures of Caylee from her computer before she was arrested.

VB

Very interesting topic...I think you're on to something!

I have a theory on this as part of little Casey's plot..and when it didn't pan out she went ot plan B..get rid of Caylee and be on her merry way.

my first thought was that Casey was going to frame her parents for Caylee's disappearance & murder

I'm telling ya ...Chloroform is used to make Kool-Aid in ANthonyland....just ask CIndy!

DD I am with you. I have thought, since hearing about Casey telling Amy that Cindy was going to sign the house over to her, that she was contemplating killing the rest of her family.

When, for whatever reason, she changed her mind and went with plan "B"

Maybe Cindy and George were going to be found murdered and Caylee abducted. Isn't chloroform what movie buffs believe "abductors" use?

Maybe Cindy and George were supposed to have been part two of Casey's plan, but something intervened. Possibly, the Anthony's had company; or they went out and stayed out too late; or they changed their locks; or Casey just put off part two and Casey had the bad luck to have the impound company spoil everything.

The same family and friends testifying to Caylee's love for Caylee also believed for over two years that Casey had a high paying job.

I think Casey thought she would be more attractive childless and with her own house and an inhertiance

IMO

Or maybe they did'nt answer their "flurry of phone calls"...just sayin

This topic is certainly one to ponder with today's events now isn't it? Maybe she really had an even "bigger" plan. I thought about those "giving the house" statements in the doc as well. Now - tonight on NG is was stated that TonE said he picked her up in the late morning and even asked about the car being fixed later on - KC gave this elaborate lie about it being at the dealership and naming names of who the mechanics were and that daddy is going to trade it in for her and get her a new one!!! We read in the docs the mgr of the AMSCOT noticed it there when she got to work at 7AM - so I kinda think she might have stayed with Amy and Ricardo the night before - got up early - drove the car there - went grocery shopping (anyone know if a Winn Dixie or something is in that complex or close by?) - then when she was done called TonE to come get her. He said she was out of the car waiting for him with the grocery bags on her arm.

I agree, she's just like Scott. Let us just pray this comes to an end and they find poor Caylees body like they found Laci's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam