Tattoo's on the unidentified

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
I have a photo album on my myspace page dedicated just to the tattoo's from unidentifieds. Since someone had to have done the tattoo's, I went through and added 50 pages of friends who own tattoo shops or are extrememly tattooed themselves in the hopes that someone will view the tats and recognize their work or someone elses. To everyone who has myspace and have not added my page as a friend, here it is www.myspace.com/can_u_help_identify_me

very good idea.....all these unsolved cases make you want to go out and get your name address and SS# tattood on you.....

I have a photo album on my myspace page dedicated just to the tattoo's from unidentifieds. Since someone had to have done the tattoo's, I went through and added 50 pages of friends who own tattoo shops or are extrememly tattooed themselves in the hopes that someone will view the tats and recognize their work or someone elses. To everyone who has myspace and have not added my page as a friend, here it is www.myspace.com/can_u_help_identify_me

Would you do me a favor please when you get the chance? Would you post a link to your photo album? I have you in my friends list, but, when I try to open your page, my computer freezes up. If I could get directly to your photo album, I'd be able to take a look.

Thanks in advance! :)

Mary

Would you do me a favor please when you get the chance? Would you post a link to your photo album? I have you in my friends list, but, when I try to open your page, my computer freezes up. If I could get directly to your photo album, I'd be able to take a look.

Thanks in advance! :)

Mary

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=12135641

I hope I did that right. I wonder why it freezes up? Maybe I have to much going on on the page.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=12135641

I hope I did that right. I wonder why it freezes up? Maybe I have to much going on on the page.

Hi!,

Just went to the url and saw a lot of pics with first names, listed by years. While I found it interesting, it didn't tell me anything, such as: 1)the child's last name; 2)state/area they were from; 3)any information at all. It was rather disconcerting to see a bunch of pics with no information.

Maybe I'm looking at this incorrectly? The concept is great but it isn't useful to me. Where am I going wrong?:confused:

I wonder why the last names are not showing up? When I view it from my end, I see the childs full name, date and state they went missing. That is how I put them in except the last few, I was in the middle of it when the kids came home and I had to get off of the computer. I will try to figure out what the problem is and fix it.

Hi!,

Just went to the url and saw a lot of pics with first names, listed by years. While I found it interesting, it didn't tell me anything, such as: 1)the child's last name; 2)state/area they were from; 3)any information at all. It was rather disconcerting to see a bunch of pics with no information.

Maybe I'm looking at this incorrectly? The concept is great but it isn't useful to me. Where am I going wrong?:confused:

When I first viewed the site, I wasn't logged in and was unable to view everything. Were you logged in at myspace?

teonspaleprincess, thank you for posting the link to your photo albums.

Your welcome Mary. Were you able to view it without it freezing?

Thank you so much Synthia! That is a lot easier than going page by page through Doe Network :)

your welcome Teonspaleprincess.. I agree.. this saves alot of time. I've used it alot lately..

Your welcome Mary. Were you able to view it without it freezing?

Thank you so much Synthia! That is a lot easier than going page by page through Doe Network :)

Yes, no freezing.

And I didn't realize meyhanna had another site. She has put in a lot of work into it! I think I'll spend the rest of the day reading thru everything.

When I first viewed the site, I wasn't logged in and was unable to view everything. Were you logged in at myspace?

teonspaleprincess, thank you for posting the link to your photo albums.

No, I wasn't logged in; that may have been the problem. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back