Chloroform Parties - Inhalent Abuse

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Chloroform Parties - Inhalent Abuse
Found this link while googling - no way to know how credible it is but it's interesting as it suggests different ways chloroform can be inhaled (e.g. poured on a tee shirt) which I hadn't heard of.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=56673

More on inhalent abuse in the U.S.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs07/708/index.htm

Personally, I am thinking this (chloroform parties) could be one explanation for the search for chloroform on a computer and maybe that is what LE is investigating?

"sudden sniffer's death".

I searched chloroform on google and came upon a site that said they were taking my ip adress and reporting me to the authorities or something to that effect. :doh:

Anyway, I found this info...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform

In the United States, chloroform began to replace ether as an anesthetic at the beginning of the 20th century; however, it was quickly abandoned in favor of ether upon discovery of its toxicity, especially its tendency to cause fatal cardiac arrhythmia analogous to what is now termed "sudden sniffer's death".

I know it's stretching things, but anything is possible here.
Maybe that's what they were all doing one night and the guys thought it would be funny to watch Caylee get messed up, gave her too much, and she died.
They all covered it up and that's why nobody is talking.

"sudden sniffer's death".

I searched chloroform on google and came upon a site that said they were taking my ip adress and reporting me to the authorities or something to that effect. :doh:

Anyway, I found this info...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform

In the United States, chloroform began to replace ether as an anesthetic at the beginning of the 20th century; however, it was quickly abandoned in favor of ether upon discovery of its toxicity, especially its tendency to cause fatal cardiac arrhythmia analogous to what is now termed "sudden sniffer's death".

I had wondered about the use of chloroform as a recreational drug. If that was the reason it was in the trunk, it certainly would not be good for Caylee to have been exposed to it, but it might point to the fact that it was not actually used on her as a sleeping aid nor as an agent of death.

perhaps the container of it spilled, or she got into it while mommy was on the phone...?

I find it unlikely that it was being used to party with. That sounds like a fairytail that someone is trying to spin to me. We have been told that Casey really wasn't a drug user besides pot now and then....unless I missed something. Chloroform just doesn't fit.

I think there must be another reason why it was in the trunk of that car and it keeps bothering me about the "cleaning fluid" that GA mentioned earlier.

I know it's stretching things, but anything is possible here.
Maybe that's what they were all doing one night and the guys thought it would be funny to watch Caylee get messed up, gave her too much, and she died.
They all covered it up and that's why nobody is talking.

If they were having these kinds of parties it would not surprise me in the least.
Some of the things people put in their bodies would shock the chit right out of you.
I used to work with a guy that dipped cigarettes in embalming fluid :doh:

Michael Baden was on Fox earlier and mentioned chloroform parties where kids are given chloroform so that their parents can go out and party and that KC fit the criteria for that. I'm off to find a link...

In the 90's a remember people taking "ruffies" rohypnol , not sure of the spelling..put in catatonic states. Used for fun and as a date rape drug..I guess the days of a little weed and booze just are gone..

FOX reported around the 1pm hour CST that SIGNIFICANT amounts of cloroform have been found in Casey's car.

Then they said that 'Party Cloroform' is being used by moms who want to party to get their kids to sleep.

I think we have our answer.

Oh! MY! I sure hope it wasn't used for such a thing. I knew it was a possibility from the discussions we have had about the xanax and all...but chloroform maybe being used on that baby just makes my skin crawl.

FOX reported around the 1pm hour CST that SIGNIFICANT amounts of cloroform have been found in Casey's car.

Then they said that 'Party Cloroform' is being used by moms who want to party to get their kids to sleep.

I think we have our answer.

I do not even want to think of that, too sad, that CA (possibly) or any mom for that matter submitting there their child to this. Grow up and take responsibility for the child you gave life. ok ok I am getting off my soap box now.

So she could have died from the chloroform, or perhaps she was left in the car while under the influence of chloroform and overheated. Sad...

Fox also said that is is easily available for this purpose (getting your child to sleep) if you are part of the party scene.

A lot will depend on when the searches were made and WHAT KIND of websites were visited.

IMO, I think this is definitly something significant.

If Cindy's messing with chloroform, she could put her nursing license into jeopardy.

I just can't help but feel like that if lab results indicated lethal amounts, and she had not been in that trunk for 19 days, than it had to either have been spilled in the trunk, used in cleaning the trunk, or been a result of a combination of chemicals used to clean the trunk. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back