Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
GEEZE....when did all this come up??? I'll admit I got sucked into listening to the unbelievable comments from Cindy Anthony in that tragedy and have been glued to that like a trainwreck.

Where did these 3 come from?? I'll go back and read but dang.....this is a shock to come here and find this out!! But hopefully justice is getting close.

Hi Sailor Moon,I'm unaware of any info leading up to this. It came as a surprise to me when I heard it on the radio in the wee hours this morning, then went looking for the story in print. I'm so glad that LE has been busy and has not been coming up empty as we had feared. I hope this leads to a correct resolution soon.

Ditto that Tulsa.

My apologies to LE. I'm just impatient.

UPDATE: More testimony before grand jury investigating girls' killings
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 11:22 AM PDT
Oklahoma City_Two more people have testified before a grand jury that's investigating the shooting deaths of two young girls near Weleetka.

The Oklahoma reported in today's edition that Toney Kelough, Dustyn Dailey and Mike Gaddy were questioned yesterday about the June 8th deaths of 11-year-old Skyla Whitaker and 13-year-old Taylor Paschal-Placker.

Today a man and a woman arrived at the courthouse in shackles and under guard to testify. The judge overseeing the secret proceeding had ordered the arrests of two witnesses who failed to appear yesterday. It wasn't clear if the two people brought to court today are those two people.
http://www.kswo.com/global/story.asp?s=8953047

Well, TG, you beat me by posting the above photo....lol.

lol, he looks like a fine, upstanding, law-abiding citizen.

lol. true. I wonder why they didn't show the woman?

Does any of the locals here recognize this man as someone they know?

imoo

lol. true. I wonder why they didn't show the woman?

Does any of the locals here recognize this man as someone they know?

imoo
That's not the woman behind the sheriff? I thought it was for some reason...

They are believed to be witnesses in the fatal shootings.........Does this mean they actually witnessed the murders or just that they are witnesses?

They are believed to be witnesses in the fatal shootings.........Does this mean they actually witnessed the murders or just that they are witnesses?

I was also wondering that, Lauren. I never seen a witness with handcuffs and shakles. I kind of figure they were there when it happened.

Oh good, I'm not the only one that thought that too. You'd think they wouldn't be in shackles of they had been the POI witnesses, know what I mean?

The article says they are the 5th and 6th to testify. Did I miss someone???

Oops, Ben Rosser of the OSBI was also a witness. Guess I got ahead of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow