Assuming just for the poll that it was an intruder: Who was the intruder?

Assuming that it was an intruder:(Just for the Poll) Who was the intruder?

• an employee of Access,

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • a friend of the Ramseys

Votes: 40 18.8%
  • Oliva,

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Helgoth,

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an unknown individual.

Votes: 31 14.6%
  • It was not an intruder.

Votes: 125 58.7%

• Total voters
BlueCrab said:
Correct. What makes this a significant event is both Melinda Ramsey and John Andrew Ramsey were officially and publicly cleared by the Boulder authorities, but they refuse to clear Burke Ramsey.

JMO

That fact really just hit me...........I really hate to say Burke did it (I wont deny hed have been capable its just uncomfortable for me to think about )and to be honest I guess thats why I usually dismiss the BDI theory but they very quickly cleared JAR & Melinda and MADE SURE the media knew whereas Burke is left twisting in the wind isnt he??
Couple that with Hunters little "youd be surprised" comment AND the way Colorado law is structured towards children under the age of 10 that could be very likely why there was/has been no indictment and also why the Ramseys sue anyone who mentions Burke as a suspect...............wow I have ALOT to think about now............

messiecake said:
...but they very quickly cleared JAR & Melinda and MADE SURE the media knew whereas Burke is left twisting in the wind isnt he??
Burke was in the house that night.

JAR and Melinda had alibis stating they were in another state at the time.

IMO that's all there is to it. Until the case is officially resolved, no one who was in the home can be cleared.

Britt said:
Burke was in the house that night. Until the case is officially resolved, no one who was in the home can be cleared.

IMO the case has already been resolved. It was solved by the 13-month grand jury investigation that ended in October of 1999. And I think John and Patsy Ramsey have been officially cleared in the death of JonBenet. The problem is it can't be publicly announced.

The evidence and common sense tells us one of the three Ramseys in the house that night had to be directly involved in the death of JonBenet. If John and Patsy are publicly cleared, by the process of elimination that would leave Burke as the killer for all to see -- a violation of Colorado law, and the court protective order, shielding the identities of the children.

JMO

Counting the ones at Charlevoix, one of whom slept in JBR's bed, one of whom hung out at the gas station propagandizing against John, one who ran out of someone's yard like a bat out of hades trying to catch a ride with a quadraplegic (?) or ill man driving a van, that we know of, and there may have been several more in that town.

Then there was at least one in Boulder, that the neighbor thought was JAR, who evidently came before dark to turn off the outside lights, somehow seemed to know when the R's left to go to the Whites' for the evening.

That's four extras we know about, besides all the friends and Burke's and JAR's friends, and a party two houses away, that I believe one of our acquaintances in the case visited, sorry, name slipped my mind just as I started to write it down, the jailbird. You know.

As Mikey the astrologer at one of the forums used to say, the pagans would have been having moonlight ceremonies, maybe sacrificing, and there were all the homeless living in the park.

Possibly there really was some kind of faction, just buddies calling themselves that, which had all these puppets on strings in more than one state. There were all these detailed things going on, planned.

Darndest case I ever heard of in mystery land.

Editing to add that even if there were 250 people involved, the death may still have been an accident, as coroners said at one point.

I do wonder about a friend of Rams-- Maybe ol Mervin Pugh?

Friend of JAR's?

Fleet?

The Gardner?

LOL

If a bonifide intruder was involved in the killing of JonBenet, then a Ramsey had to have been in cahoots with him. Otherwise the Ramseys wouldn't be lying, refusing to fully cooperate with the investigation, and covering up. The Ramseys would do this ONLY for a family member.

Could the boy(s) (Burke, Doug, etc.,) have been friendly with a neighborhood pedophile and he talked them into letting him secretly into the house that night?

JMO

I wanted to vote...I think it was an intruder...the problem is the appropriate choice isn't there...I think it is an "acquaintance" not "friend" of the Ramsey's. I think it is someone who "knew" the Ramsey's, but not someone the Ramsey's would label a friend, probably not someone the Ramsey's would even think of...

sissi said:

Sissi,

Thanks for that link. As you know, the way I interpret the evidence and the Ramseys' behavior, a family member had to be involved -- in particular, Burke.

But what if a creature from the alley, a pedophile, killed JonBenet after being let into the house by Burke? The threat of bodily harm to keep quiet lasted for 6 years in the case you provided with the above link. It could last for years in the case of Burke too, especially if the killer was still walking the alleys.

JMO

The killer is someone who has not been discussed over and over. It is someone under the radar who commited a nearly perfect crime. I used to believe adamantly that Patsy was the killer, so no one can accuse me of not having an open mind.
Karen

BlueCrab said:
Sissi,

Thanks for that link. As you know, the way I interpret the evidence and the Ramseys' behavior, a family member had to be involved -- in particular, Burke.

But what if a creature from the alley, a pedophile, killed JonBenet after being let into the house by Burke? The threat of bodily harm to keep quiet lasted for 6 years in the case you provided with the above link. It could last for years in the case of Burke too, especially if the killer was still walking the alleys.

JMO

I can eliminate Burkes involvement because I believe the Ramseys would have worked on Burke to uncover any secret he was keeping.
( this is JMO)
Juveniles either chronologically or emotionally do seem to have committed this murder, one was smart enough to pen the note, the other was evil enough to kill the child. Statistically they would have been either children of friends , neighbors,or babysitters. My bet it was children of neighbors, giving easy access to the house, no one missing them for too long ( the old spending the night routine where both sets of parents thinks the other set is supervising) possibly use of a nearby outbuilding or tree house to take her,probably a solid plan to kidnap and cash in, but they were too immature and couldn't pull it off, an accident happened. Did the BPD check out juveniles living six houses in either direction. NO.
There isn't much chance to ever solve this crime.

sissi said:
I can eliminate Burkes involvement because I believe the Ramseys would have worked on Burke to uncover any secret he was keeping.

Sissi,

Then why are the Ramseys lying for Burke and covering up for Burke? They would do this ONLY if a family member was somehow involved.

JMO

You see this, I don't! If I saw anything leading me to believe they were covering for Burke I would jump on the same bandwagon. I don't believe Patsy would have stayed drugged during those early days if she needed to remain clearheaded enough to cover for her child. However I do believe she was drugged, and the day of the murder as the days that followed are nothing but a blur to her, she really doesn't remember as many details as we do, and she's not lying. IMO

sissi said:
If I saw anything leading me to believe they were covering for Burke I would jump on the same bandwagon.

Sissi,

There are many instances of the Ramseys lying and covering for Burke.

For example, all three Ramseys lied during the interviews about Burke being in bed until 7:00 A.M. when the enhanced 911 tape proved he was downstairs talking to John and Patsy at 5:52 A.M.

They tried to distance Burke from the crime scene with the lies, but the lies instead incriminated all three Ramseys -- John, Patsy, and Burke -- in a conspiratorial coverup to shield Burke.

JMO

Hello everyone, just for the poll:- a family friend, who had nocturnal habits dropped by that night and socialized with Burke and JonBenet. All we know is JonBenet was killed. I remember when I first read PMPT the family friend was the favourite explanation.
Although BlueCrab's conclusion BDI, based upon soviet style silence has a nice consistent feel to it. It does not explain all the available evidence nor include any missing evidence, so I have an open mind, but intruder would be close to last on my list.

BlueCrab said:
Sissi,

There are many instances of the Ramseys lying and covering for Burke.

For example, all three Ramseys lied during the interviews about Burke being in bed until 7:00 A.M. when the enhanced 911 tape proved he was downstairs talking to John and Patsy at 5:52 A.M.

They tried to distance Burke from the crime scene with the lies, but the lies instead incriminated all three Ramseys -- John, Patsy, and Burke -- in a conspiratorial coverup to shield Burke.

JMO

I'm not sure I can believe in something that Steve Thomas heard, and admitted not everyone in the same room during the same airing heard. If I hear it , I will believe it, for now I suggest it is noise ,enhanced noise from the re-use of the 911 tape. IMO

But you can spin it and say the Ramseys wanted to keep Burke innocent of all knowledge and involvement.

His Scout Knife
The Hi-Tec Boot Print
Fingerprints on the Pineapple Bowl

link him - so, IMO, he can't be eliminated. However, there are many elements that link Patsy.

Not so much with John - just the fibers in JonBenet's panties (if that's even true).

JAR - lots of links.

Intruder - nothing that I know of. None of the elements of the crime, including murder weapon, ransom note, flashlight, etc. -- came from outside the house. No foreign fibers, trace, etc.

Stun gun, iffy. DNA, more iffy. Identifications that are not proven.

I just don't see any elements of an intruder - JonBenet knew and trusted her killer.

What gives theory to an intruder is "no motive" on the part of the Ramseys - but not intruder evidence.

UKGuy said:
Although BlueCrab's conclusion BDI, based upon soviet style silence has a nice consistent feel to it. It does not explain all the available evidence nor include any missing evidence, so I have an open mind, but intruder would be close to last on my list.

UKGuy,

I don't know what "soviet style silence" is, but I'm confident I have been able to reasonably fit all of the credible evidence, including any missing evidence, into the BDI theory. Please be specific about anything you have questions about and I'd be glad to elaborate and try to answer it.

JMO

The most interesting knife wasn't the scout knife it was the fruit knife upstairs near her bedroom. Certainly out of place for a parent or sibling to use a kitchen paring knife upstairs,isn't it? It's in a photo however is it in a warrant?
Did they find fibers on the scout knife ? If they did I never heard this.
Did they find wood from the paintbrush on the scout knife, again I haven't heard.
I do not believe pineapple was her last meal, I do believe her last meal was cracked crab and was still in her stomach when she was abducted. I do not believe the short time between eating that meal and her death would have allowed for digestion. What time was dinner? You guys have had to have a child vomit after midnight and see their dinner right there on the floor! If the cracked crab wasn't found in her digestive system then I suggest there is good reason .

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cach...l+jonbenet+warrant+items+knife&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
revisit the warrant
imo

sissi said:
I do not believe pineapple was her last meal, I do believe her last meal was cracked crab and was still in her stomach when she was abducted. I do not believe the short time between eating that meal and her death would have allowed for digestion. What time was dinner? You guys have had to have a child vomit after midnight and see their dinner right there on the floor! If the cracked crab wasn't found in her digestive system then I suggest there is good reason .

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cach...l+jonbenet+warrant+items+knife&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
revisit the warrant
imo

Sissi,

Pineapple was definitely the last food that JonBenet ate. She ate it about one hour before she died because it was in the small intestine. There was no other food eaten with the pineapple, so it left the stomach and entered the small intestine rather quickly.

The cracked crab meal was eaten around six or seven that evening, and was in the large intestine in the form of fecal matter. IMO it would have taken about six or seven hours for the cracked crab meal to have gotten that far in the digestive tract.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back