Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow What in the world brought all this about. I wondere if this was part of the road blocks.

Man guys I have to deal with life & all this happens..

It may also be a result of the gun tests!

Morag, a lot of people don't realize this, but tobacco users frequently lose their teeth early, too!

While I'm glad we finally have some names and faces that are being questioned in the Grand Jury, I wouldn't put a lot of hope in charges being filed. There is an unsolved murder in the small town next to where I live (it is listed on the OSBI's web page as unsolved murder). A woman was found shot numerous times in her back yard in broad daylight about 12 years ago. A grand jury was called to really question her boyfriend at the time (a past county commissioner who served time in federal prison for the county commissioner scandal of the 1980's). He was later convicted for lying to the Grand Jury about owning a gun when he said he didn't own a gun. Other than that.... the crime is still unsolved. I think the prosecutor called the grand jury with the OSBI's input to try to put some pressure on these witnesses. Their stories just don't jive for some reason!

That is another great tool of the Grand Jury...while a witness or suspicious person may lie to LE or refuse to talk with them answering all of their questions, they cannot lie under oath in a GJ and they cannot refuse to testify before one.

It is a great way to close in and ask very pertinent questions that may have gone unanswered in interviews with LE. For example: If anyone of these witnesses does have access to a .40 caliber Glock but deny it on the stand, then OSBI may already have knowledge that they indeed had access. Therefore; they can arrest them for lying about that or anything else that they swore to in their GJ testimony that was not truthful.

So imo OSBI is doing the correct thing by using this method as an investigative tool so that everyone pertinent is thoroughly interrogated and believe me these jurors are going to be asking more and more questions. Imo, they will be calling back previous witnesses to further ask questions of them.

imoo

He has no teeth- or so it appears. Meth users frequently lose their teeth.

The three earlier guys were described as suspects. These two are witnesses-witnesses in shackles. So two young guys- 18 and 19, and three people in their 30's ...Don't know where this is going, but I am hopeful.

Here's whitepages.com for Windy:

Windy G Espinosa

home

PO Box 0072

Schulter, OK 74460-0072

phone number unavailable
Background Report for Windy Espinosa
Address History for Windy Espinosa includes the following citie(s):
4* addresses in *TULSA OK
2* addresses in *SCHULTER OK
5* addresses in *HENRYETTA OK
1* address in *BEGGS OK
7* addresses in *OKMULGEE OK

Thank you for the information Morag. I know absolutely nothing about drugs other than what I have read and learned over the many years on message boards that have discussed this.

But I have looked at the photos on line that shows the severe ravaging damage it can do just by their outward appearance, alone. I did think that this man looks like he is a heavy meth user. Not only because he has no teeth at such a young age but his face is sunken and drawn. Such a waste of life really to be only 34 and look much older, if this is the reason.

imo

It may also be a result of the gun tests!

Morning Clay..I was thinking about you this morning.

Did you say that you thought one of the suspects has red hair?

I noticed in one of the photos of the guys ...one of them has reddish hair or it appeared to look like that to me.

imoo

The only info I have been able to find out about these two / they are in some way kin to the Dustyn "Spud" guy.....

Sheza, Good work....
so Larry and Windy in 'shackles' are related to the Dustyn "Spud" Dailey family in some way....WOW!

This tells me ALL these 'single' people were in the area of the killings that Sunday, and ALL (except Larry and Windy ) had access to a .40 cal Glock!...

How did Casy Anthony just make bail again !!

it's my guess: by someone wanting to make millions $$ from a book or movie deal on this disgusting story....

Just want to mention, the LE are doing an excellent job with this difficult case.

it's my guess: by someone wanting to make millions $$ from a book or movie deal on this disgusting story....

Just want to mention, the LE are doing an excellent job with this difficult case.

100% agreed.

Morag, a lot of people don't realize this, but tobacco users frequently lose their teeth early, too!

Yuccchh! (On the other hand, my late mother died at 90 with a full set of teeth and a pack o' cigs in her hand, having sucked down two packs a day for 60-odd years. )

Haven't been to this forum in awhile... thank you to everyone for the links to video and articles!

That's a good one, too, Little! Thanks! Their town will never be the same, just as that man said!

I've said this before and will again, I do not believe the murder/murders are from Weleetka.
LE's seem to focus only on local criminals-or the handy-to-blame, and have gotten nowhere, I bet none of these kids have ever seen a 40-glock.
I'm just going to say I believe this was all for media.

I've said this before and will again, I do not believe the murder/murders are from Weleetka.
LE's seem to focus only on local criminals-or the handy-to-blame, and have gotten nowhere, I bet none of these kids have ever seen a 40-glock.
I'm just going to say I believe this was all for media.

Sorry but I have to respectively disagree. In my opinion the killers are either from that area or have a close connection with someone that is from that area (family, drugs, etc). If some stranger to that area did these murders just the location makes it almost improbable. I don't see someone being lost and just out of the blue committing such a horrific crime.

As a native Okiee that grew up in a very small town (pop. 650) I know we don't want to believe that anyone on our community can do something so horrible but I can sit here all day long give you real life examples of how it has happened through the years all around me. Even in my small town a man I went to school with murdered his three children a couple of years ago. While I didn't know him very well I couldn't even imagine him doing such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge