Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure, she can go in the yard up to one hundred and fifty feet I think

She was only sitting right outside the garage which isn't one hundred and fifty feet away from her ankle receiver thiny

Yeah, you can usually go all over your yard...within a certain amount of feet/yards.

Mono, that's crazy. I'd report it.

I would report it mono let LE decide if it is important or not. they actually may want to follow Lee if they think it is important

I am pretty dang sure it was Casey. I bet media has tapes of it to make sure

I didn't think it would go off on their property. Did anyone get a screen cap? I would report it. It can't hurt.

Well, three of us here at my place saw it. No screen capture....what was I thinking? :(

Media would have the tapes though. If only I can remember what time it was

I will see if I can find the link about the restrictions, just remember stating she couldnt go outside at all unless to leave for an approved appointment. Comments were made about at least she wouldnt be able to sit in the back yard and enjoy the sun or the pool.

She's not allowed outside on their property?

Well, three of us here at my place saw it. No screen capture....what was I thinking? :(

one sec.....let me see the other web cam thread

Hate to bother ya'll but can someone post the cam link, the one on thread isn't working, THANKS!! Must of missed alot today :(

Oh I saw it...the screenshot of the older woman in the pink shirt, being interviewed, was at roughly the same time. But the webcam died. I saw both of them get in the car and then just sit there in the driveway. It NEVER occured to me that that was KC!!!

I agree for peaceful protesting, but the focus is all there on Casey and NOT Caylee where it needs to be. I wish the media would keep the focus on the search for Caylee and TES.

Hoping they had a good turnout today and an even better one this weekend.

I agree. I find the search coverage far more interesting than the protester coverage. I sure hope they find her soon.

I am pretty dang sure it was Casey. I bet media has tapes of it to make sure

Yes, make a report! If you feel that it might be significant you really should call........no harm in making the call!
Good observation too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members