why has Caylee been lost in all of this

melissa81

Reaction score
i have been wondering how has caylee been lost in all of this? there is so much going on around her i often wonder with the protesters why are they not helping with the search instead of standing in the front lawn of the house? dont you think that if they really wanted to help they would help search? i dont' know. just a thought

Same thing with the supporters but you've gotta think a lot of the protesters search during the day and protest at night which is the way I would go. It seems like the entire environment with the Anthony's changed once the chloroform information was brought up.

but even before she was rearrested there was protesters. and wasn't that before the cholorform? i dont' know i am not saying they don't care but i think some people are a little misdirected due to emotions

Yes you're right. It seems like many of the protesters are under the age of eighteen which could play a major role in that since Equusearch doesn't allow anyone under eighteen to search.

I think a lot of people are thinking "If they don't want their granddaughter/daughter found then why should we?"

People looking at it that way should think "Well, they don't want her found so lets find her" They are already trying to put an end to all the searches. So the protesters would add more fuel to the fire by helping search in my opinion

i think because this whole case is so insane and alien to most people. the general public can not comprehend that someone could hurt their child.

i have a degree in psychology and have worked in a "mental" hospital. what these protestors dont see is that CA is loving this! it is giving her more attention. it doesnt matter if it is negative. it is attention none the less... just like celebrities say, no publicity is negative publicity.

bottom line, she will never admit to what she did. i believe that she did whatever to caylee to punish cindy. so in her mind, cindy is the one at fault, not her.

I agree and even Cindy believes it is her fault which is why she is trying to back Casey up so much.

Casey wasn't raised right. She was never disciplined and always got what she wanted. I actually think the parents are afraid to push Casey's buttons. I think they are afraid of what she would do or say

i think because this whole case is so insane and alien to most people. the general public can not comprehend that someone could hurt their child.

i have a degree in psychology and have worked in a "mental" hospital. what these protestors dont see is that CA is loving this! it is giving her more attention. it doesnt matter if it is negative. it is attention none the less... just like celebrities say, no publicity is negative publicity.

bottom line, she will never admit to what she did. i believe that she did whatever to caylee to punish cindy. so in her mind, cindy is the one at fault, not her.

I watch the news often and being that i am going to school to get my Bach in social work i would have to say the people hurt their children more then it is talked about in the news. i was a surviour of child abuse and i know what its like, but i also know what it is like to be a single mother who has the full responsability of caring for a child with no break. now does that mean i would kill or harm my child no of course not, but can i understand (not agree) why someone like casey would feel like she had no life, yes but that in normal peoples mind doesnt' make a case for harming your child. i feel sorry for this person that she felt like she had no other way but to do what she had to do. i feel more sorry for her child and what it must of been like for her,seems to me that casey did love caylee in her own twisted way but she felt trapped in to taking care of this baby that it seems like her mother forced her to keep. but then again casey was an adult she didnt' have to keep her baby, there are lots of parents out there that would have took this baby in and loved her and none of this would be happening now. i just wish that there was something that could have been done to prevent this horrible event. i just think that caylee is beeing missed in all of this and the countless other children that are abused daily and end up dying. its sad that when something like this happen then it gets people attention.

like the lady who left her children in the car and they died and she gave them a bath and put them under her sink. the lady who threw her baby off a bridge in a plastic box dismemberd or the kids who died of starvation because there mother was drinking and never fed or took care of them. this is a national crisis that is going on in america. something has to be done. i am sick of innocent children dying.

I agree with pretty much everything you all have posted.....Caylee has been forgotten because the Anthony's are ALL self serving, narcissitic, opportunistic, egomanical people who are too busy blaming everyone else for this tragedy. They are all too busy trying to cover their own asses, and CASEY's to even bother to realize that the rest of the country only sees that they dont give a *hit about Caylee being found. They DONT WANT HER FOUND because they all know that sadly nothing much if anything is pysically left of Caylee. Sickening. Disgusting. So many other adjectives I want to type, but I will surely get a time out, and I dont want that....
Can I say that The Anthony family makes me ill?

I believe this all lost focus because of one person and one person only, CINDY ANTHONY and her ludicrous crud she spews forth every day, Lie after Lie, bashing Tim Miller, Lie after Lie, never producting one single solid piece of anything to show that maybe her daughter is innocent, saying she has evidence but never produces it, calling police constantly to complain but calling them out in the press, not looking for her granddaughter, all while protecting Ms. priss in jail and how in danger her daughter is, pulease, she lost my interest a long long long time ago.

I felt the same way earlier. Whenever she gets out, at first I don't care until she is actually released then I get really ticked off. I guess i am kinda hoping she wouldn't be able to get out for some reason.

I wish the protesters would record all the lies Cindy has told especially the part about the dead body smell in the car and play it over and over while protesting......Sorry but they really make me mad

okay i guess my point was missed. i just wish that more was done to prevent this sorta of thing happening. and i am not here to place blame on anyone as a parent i would feel alot of guilt regardless if i thought i raised her right or not as parents we all make mistakes.

I believe this all lost focus because of one person and one person only, CINDY ANTHONY and her ludicrous crud she spews forth every day, Lie after Lie, bashing Tim Miller, Lie after Lie, never producting one single solid piece of anything to show that maybe her daughter is innocent, saying she has evidence but never produces it, calling police constantly to complain but calling them out in the press, not looking for her granddaughter, all while protecting Ms. priss in jail and how in danger her daughter is, pulease, she lost my interest a long long long time ago.

Oh, ZooMom, I so agree with you. Well, wait a minute; maybe not totally! Yeah, I'm confused! I agree with you wholeheartedly about CinA and her vile actions. But I can't say I believe KC is blameless in this whole thing, by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, were it not for KC and her unconscionable actions (IMHO), this never would have happened to begin with.

I can't crawl into any of their heads. If I could, actually, I'd pass. Don't think I could handle it. But this is so way become my ability to comprehend that it's making me physially ill. Like KC, I was 19 when my daughter was born. And I was a long way from home with my husband who was in the service at the time. I didn't have all the creature comforts KC has. It was difficult, I'll grant you that. But what suffered in my world was not my child. It was the other, what I thought of as extraneous stuff. You know, housework, sleeping, stuff like that. I couldn't spend enough time with my child. I cannot fathom the possibility of not having my child. She's 38 now, and has a child of her own.

Does this upset me? Dreadfully. I wish the madness would stop. KC, what did you really do with Caylee?

how long is this gonna stay in the media, untill caylee is just another one of these children missing and killed by a parent. i wish that there was a way that we could gather all of the missing children and woman and men build a memorial wall in their memory to let them know that we have not forgotten them.

i have been wondering how has caylee been lost in all of this? there is so much going on around her i often wonder with the protesters why are they not helping with the search instead of standing in the front lawn of the house? dont you think that if they really wanted to help they would help search? i dont' know. just a thought

Most of the protesters that you see at night ARE searching during the day.

As for the circus atmosphere, just look at the list of publicity-seeking clowns this case has attracted...that explains why it's a circus.

Most of the protesters that you see at night ARE searching during the day.

As for the circus atmosphere, just look at the list of publicity-seeking clowns this case has attracted...that explains why it's a circus.

You know, QA, I believe that was even stated on one of the shows tonight. Which one? I haven't a clue! But I swear I heard that. I guess they're showing their frustration at CinA, since I'm sure a lot of them remember her saying early on that she would walk every inch of the earth to find Caylee. Guess they're wondering why she's not out there with them. She's not on house arrest.

Oh, ZooMom, I so agree with you. Well, wait a minute; maybe not totally! Yeah, I'm confused! I agree with you wholeheartedly about CinA and her vile actions. But I can't say I believe KC is blameless in this whole thing, by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, were it not for KC and her unconscionable actions (IMHO), this never would have happened to begin with.

I can't crawl into any of their heads. If I could, actually, I'd pass. Don't think I could handle it. But this is so way become my ability to comprehend that it's making me physially ill. Like KC, I was 19 when my daughter was born. And I was a long way from home with my husband who was in the service at the time. I didn't have all the creature comforts KC has. It was difficult, I'll grant you that. But what suffered in my world was not my child. It was the other, what I thought of as extraneous stuff. You know, housework, sleeping, stuff like that. I couldn't spend enough time with my child. I cannot fathom the possibility of not having my child. She's 38 now, and has a child of her own.

Does this upset me? Dreadfully. I wish the madness would stop. KC, what did you really do with Caylee?

Oh no, CASEY IS TO BLAME FOR THE SITUATION IN THE BEGINNING FOR KILING OR WHATEVER TO HER CHILD. Cindy is responsible for the circus it has become since the tragedy. If she was just arrested and kept in jail, and nothing was going on with bail bondsman and her outbursts on TV, she would be sitting quietly behind bars where she belongs till they charge her with murder.

but even before she was rearrested there was protesters. and wasn't that before the cholorform? i dont' know i am not saying they don't care but i think some people are a little misdirected due to emotions
When it's happening in your community it does become a very emotional issue. We've had similar events in my town and the citizens can get pretty irate. They don't want to live amongst murderers or child molesters from what I can gather (my town's experience). I do hope these same people are searching during the day.

i have been wondering how has caylee been lost in all of this?
She hasn't been. The ones who did lose her didn't have a clue that we - and better people than me (TES, volunteers on site) - would pay attention.

The only ones who seem to have lost sight of Caylee in this are the very ones who loved her most-her family.

Not once has one member of her family assisted in a search for her-
NOT ONCE...

It is unforgivable. There are at least 3 or 4 more pairs of hands, legs and eyes that COULD be helping. If they do not believe she is dead then they could help clear that up by helping to search for her and when they do not find her they can say-See we told ya!

Cindy, George, Lee:
Get out there and FIND CAYLEE...you must SEEK to FIND, and you all are not going to find her from inside your comfortable home...Go out and sweat with the TOTAL STRANGERS who are donating their labor for YOUR family and FIND CAYLEE!

You owe that little baby at least THAT...at least.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back