3:45 am cops search georges trunk PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

poco

Reaction score
Carry on...........

George Anthony is gonna be a hero if she goes back to jail! So.........would they lose their money/house if she violates the bond?

I can't understand why Caseys parents even want her out of jail. She is putting all of them in danger by just being there.

JMO but if that lady was holding THE blackjack or any evidence (A bear which may have DNA on it) - she WOULD have gloves on, period!!!!

LOTS of people have blackjack, or blackjack type phones.

I wonder if somehow Casey hid something in his trunk while she has been home in order to set him up or even just to hide something..
She seems capable of it..

I actually have several guns and love to shoot (my brother used to be a state LE and I got into guns then) I think that could easily be a small caliber hand gun. I have one that is light enough to fit in a bag and not cause the bottom to bulge. I'll go try it in a minute.

I own/shoot several guns also and endorsed/licensed to carry a weapon, which I do daily. lol..If it is a small handgun, no it possibly wouldn't cause the bottom of the bag to sag, but it also wouldn't cause the sides of the bag to bulge out like it appears in the pics.

George Anthony is gonna be a hero if she goes back to jail! So.........would they lose their money/house if she violates the bond?

I would like to see her back in jail as well but I cannot bring myself to calling GA a hero. I think he knows way more than he is letting on.

Picture12.png
[/IMG]

Bringing this over from the other thread

JMO but if that lady was holding THE blackjack or any evidence (A bear which may have DNA on it) - she WOULD have gloves on, period!!!!

LOTS of people have blackjack, or blackjack type phones.

I noticed in the video where they were removing the boxes from the back of George's vehicle then picking up the carpet, the didn't have gloves on.

Looks like they went to this vehicle to get something specific and knew the location.

I have a small caliber gun that could be placed in a paper bag without causing it to bulge. I'll go try it in a minute. It's a typical carry gun but I don't know why it would be in that part of his car. Most people keep it in the console or glove box.

Didn't another of these threads just started number 2 thread get merged with number 1? So is this #3?

I mentioned this last night on the 20/20 board. My mother and I were discussing the case (she is a nurse) and she said chloroform could be used for cleaning a BAD stain. I told her nah, why would they go and get it online and who would know that chloroform is used for cleaning such nasty stains....then it hit me...bingo! GA would know that info!!!

If Georges gun gets Casey thrown back in the slammer.....CINDY is going to be pis*ed.

I would like to see her back in jail as well but I cannot bring myself to calling GA a hero. I think he knows way more than he is letting on.

It was a joke. Whats the link to the bond conditions?

People please stop for a minute and think.

The picture is not anywhere near what you think and it is muddying up the waters.

I posted at 3am it is a Mag Light Flashlight she is holding---DH is military and he has one for work---the button is on the side and you push it in to shut it off

Right hand= FLASHLIGHT

You are seeing her left elbow and the upper part of her forearm to the left and the fleshy part of her left hand on the right as the thumb and pointer finger hold the base of the flashlight to grip it to shut it off

Your minds are making you think you see what you want to see!!

THERE IS NO BEAR--If there was a bear it would be in a bag--she wouldn't be holding it in her bare heads because it would be contaminating it!!

AND THERE IS DEFINITELY NO BLOOD!!!! That would contaminate the evidence even more!!

The reddish area is a shadow created from the bag from the backlighting of the news crew

I know we all wish for breaking evidence but we need to make sure we don't run off on tangents!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member