Has the search been called off

I am posting a link to a video for all of you to listen to especially now that the search has been called of for NOW. This song was born for friends facing a difficult time, of which, all of us are feeling at this moment knowing the search has been called off.

I found this song in someone's blog. It is called "It's Going To Be Alright Now."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F29-AYDmSnI

http://www.dennisjernigan.com

PLEASE take a moment, listen to the song, think of Caylee.

Brad Dennis from the KlaasKids Search Center is searching with TES. He took down 16 dogs and about 40 people.

I"m calling him right now to see what I can find out. Stand by...

Thanks Tricia:blowkiss:

Brad Dennis from the KlaasKids Search Center is searching with TES. He took down 16 dogs and about 40 people.

I"m calling him right now to see what I can find out. Stand by...

Thank you, Tricia. Thank you for WS, a wonderful place.

There seems to be a lot of conflicting information right now.
I don't think we can assume anything at this point. Lets see what trisha finds out before we panic.

The webcam seems like something is going on. Well, I just saw georges car pull in and lots of folks gathering in the drive, now dispersing.

We only know by the blog entry that he's packed up. Nothing has been verified yet so let's not get ahead of ourselves. :)

I understand that but did you watch the video where Tim was talking?
He made it sound like they were leaving but would come back.
Not just suspending... he actually said they have left searches before
and came back latter....
Why would they not just regroup and search some other place?

New business idea. WSers psych hospital! All beds equipped with two laptops, two TVs, three headphones, a notebook, port-a-pottie, above head fridge for those adult beverages, and a tray for snacks.

I am just about ready! Anyone want to volunteer to take over my "home" duties?

Okay, so we can't search in this area today because of conditions - but what about over here, or over there - or here - or over there???????

news lady on the cam - i am going to puke!!!!

There are other places to search besides the swampy areas anyway - wtf is going on. They said they were going to stay until they found her - I don't get it!

Poco I am confused why did you quote my post , I was laughing at the anthony family poem , on the comments list on the fox website that Hailliejade linked, I wasn't laughing because the serch has stopped. I hope you didin't think that.
Not being snarky, just concerned that you thought I was being mean:iamashamed0005:

George and Cindy are outside there are media people ~ it appears Cindy is talking to someone

Obviously nothing, otherwise they would be honest and forth coming in the efforts to find Caylee. The only thing they are worried about is how much money they are making and can they save slimmy Casey.

So, what ever happened to all those unpaid assistants and donations they were gonna be getting?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back