Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the sidewalk and pedestrian strip private property?

The sidewalk is not private but the rest is. There is no pedestrian strip and if it belonged to the city or county they would have to cut the grass. I watched the protesters chase GA around even in his driveway yelling at him. I would have probably shot one or two of um.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would go ape shi% if that were my neighborhood.

LOL, if it were my neighborhood I'd be out handing out drinks and snacks. I feel the Anthony's deserve every bit of this, they are doing nothing to solve this, only saving Casey's and their own butts. They brought this on themselves. They wanted attention, they got attention. Too bad for them they are getting "bad" attention. If they would only stop the lies maybe things would be different. Sure, it's got to be hard on the neighbors but I'm betting most of them would like the truth also. This has gone on long enough, someone in that family needs to tell where Caylee is!!!

darn camera stuck again. It always get stuck when something is going on. we need to write fox and ask why.

Two guys standing against the garage door. Is that Lees car to the left of the driveway?

And the police stand alone...hmmm the Waldo Twins and overhead light? now is that George?

Cam is up again. Looks like its moving pretty fast now. And the crowd has cleared out alot!

LE must have made everyone leave. Only a few remaining.

Looks like only 5 people left + the police?

(Please take the "other" stuff to parking lot! PLEASE!)

most the protestors are gone now or moved elsewhere. cops must have got rid of them.

I'm really loving that $550 tripod...while looking at it PERIODICALLY through the lens of their $20 webcam. Good grief.

Hey, hey, hey now.

Be fair.

Methinks, we've converted to a tripod setup specifically because WE
*B!thced* for 24X7 coverage.

Since the cam was only previously available when a crew was present, And We Bitched, then this seems to be a very generous, gracious, albeit, STATIC solution to our multiply whiney complaints.

We've yelled in bold font, we've emailed and we've called to make poor
media-inclined 'guests' bow to our insistent demands.

:: could all devoted Cammers please pause here and send a TY to the poor, maligned Fox crew - including Fried Red Shirt Guy ::

Share the love.

Personally, I am appreciative that we have a tripod - which might be a 24X7 tripod.

Y'all (which just sounds weird , trite and stoopid coming from a Canuck...) But, y'all so need to send some thanks forward to Fox for giving us the tripod; for putting up with our jests & nicknames, and for listening and responding, when we, the Audience, want angles changed.

:: Everyone PLEASE wave and thank the entire FOX team for putting up with our whiny, demanding azzes ::

(And you soooo should have given WESH a smackdown during the Friday night van-door fiasco. We've got your back.)

Two guys standing against the garage door. Is that Lees car to the left of the driveway?

It looks loke Lee's car and 2 po po talking to a couple of guys at the end of the drive way.

The sidewalk is not private but the rest is. There is no pedestrian strip and if it belonged to the city or county they would have to cut the grass. I watched the protesters chase GA around even in his driveway yelling at him. I would have probably shot one or two of um.

Lol, do you own a home? I've lived in about 10 different Cities in three states and the city or county has always owned the land between a sidewalk and the street. And the homeowner does have to keep it up. If they don't they can get fined.

I think everyone needs to start being very careful standing around there place.
George is getting more violent by the day. Since Casey is so prefect & is being protected by Daddy & Mommy / George is getting crazier by the day. He is apt to shoot someone yet.

There's no doubt in my mind that George is a violent man by nature, and I suspect that was part of the reason he lost his job as a police officer in Ohio. He threw he father through a plate glass window! We've seen his angry confrontations with the media, and a week or so ago he came dangerously close to physically attacking that "little dude." Evidently those who know George well, know of his temper, and that's why we've seen others step in and try to prevent an escalation, as Lee did tonight.

darn camera stuck again. It always get stuck when something is going on. we need to write fox and ask why.

I sent an email & sent our love & then asked them to tap crazy cam for us. Oila it was back on! THanks Fox red shirt dudes!:clap::blowkiss:

Well, you should be arrested, too! You have serious issues if you think it is okay to shoot someone for standing on a public sidewalk. The incident happened while he was pounding stakes into the area by the sidewalk. He should be arrested for shoving/hitting an old woman or even a strong young man.

mobilecam1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member