Diane Dimond Op-Ed-- A Missing Child, a Silent Mom

Very well written article IMO. Similarities to the one written on:confused: the Discovery Blog.

Didn't that psychic, Kimmie Rose Zapf suggest she was wrapped in plastic ? :confused:

This entire case gives me the creeps, and many headaches. I will never understand how her mind and thinking works, NEVER !~:eek:

I love this article! She really cuts through the fluff!:clap:

"Unexplainable" is quite possibly the best way to describe this craziness.

Reading this one has to believe she burried her ar left her by water so she could fine her later. any thoughts where?

Very well written article IMO. Similarities to the one written on:confused: the Discovery Blog.

Didn't that psychic, Kimmie Rose Zapf suggest she was wrapped in plastic ? :confused:

This entire case gives me the creeps, and many headaches. I will never understand how her mind and thinking works, NEVER !~:eek:

Of course you won't! You are a normal, evolved, intelligent, adult woman, with normal, fulfilling relationships.

You and KC are from different planets.

Reading this one has to believe she burried her ar left her by water so she could fine her later. any thoughts where?

i think she wanted her to be gone, permanently. Once she got over being freaked out, I think she wanted to be shed of her.

And, KC will get herself knocked up, again, if she thinks she can use the child to nail a guy.

Sometimes I find myself going back to a comment that Tony L. said to LE in the 400 page. He said he liked to push Casey's buttons a lot. I wonder if he ever "teased" her about having baggage (i.e. Caylee). And Tony said she got upset easily, maybe if he ever said anything like this Casey didn't realize he was just messing with her.

Of course, then it would be expected that Tony would have passed this on to LE, right?

Sometimes I find myself going back to a comment that Tony L. said to LE in the 400 page. He said he liked to push Casey's buttons a lot. I wonder if he ever "teased" her about having baggage (i.e. Caylee). And Tony said she got upset easily, maybe if he ever said anything like this Casey didn't realize he was just messing with her.

Of course, then it would be expected that Tony would have passed this on to LE, right?

I don't remember what the transcript said. But, he seemed pretty forth coming with LE, to me.

I guess im alone on this one but from a writers perspective I thought it was very poorly written and some of her information was not factual. For example she states that bounty hunters bonded Casey out of jail for a second time, when in fact the Padillas had nothing to do with her freedom this time. I am not trying to step on toes I just feel it was horribly written. :)

"Now, a couple of numbskull bail bondsmen have given Caylee's secretive, lying mother the gift of freedom - again. For the second time Mom gets bail on child neglect charges and leaves jail to watch from the comfort of home as others try to clean up her horrible mess. "

I took the numbskull bondsman here to mean 2 bondsmen, which is the current situation. Leon Padilla is a Bounty Hunter, and Tony is a bondsman.
So even if you think they are numbskulls (lol) DD is refering to the second time she was bonded out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back