2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the A's did the Greta interview, I believed it was to help find their granddaughter.
Now, so many lies and inconsistencies.........
........Can anyone now tell me why they did that interview???
What was the purpose? Was it to get all the lies out there? And if so, shouldn't they have rehearsed the thing better between themselves.
Why did they do that interview?

Because Cindy never met a camera she didn't like. At that time she was literally courting the media and being shuttled around in limos.

He reported them stolen on the morning of the 24th and then "saw" them in Casey's trunk on the same afternoon when she came home to get clothes.

(which I don't believe one bit)

There's a police report for the stolen gas can's, IIRC, they were stolen between the 22 and the 23, not the 24. The 24 is when they were found.

There's a police report for the stolen gas can's, IIRC, they were stolen between the 22 and the 23, not the 24. The 24 is when they were found.

I am 100% positive that he reported them stolen on the same morning he later saw them in Casey's trunk.

Its in the documents. I'll look and link

I personally think that Casey took Caylee out of that house after their fight on the 15th, and that whatever happened to her happened that night. She spent the night somewhere else on the 15th, and no mention of Caylee with her...so I am thinking that whatever she did with her on the night of the 15th is what happened to Caylee...

From the beginning, IMO, the last known person to see Caylee was Cindy. This has been verified, documented and video on Father's Day. Everything after that is George said "this" and Cindy said" "that".

I apologize if this question has been answered or is off topic - but on the 16th when there was that flurry of calls from Casey to her parents, did they determine WHERE she made those calls from, where did her cell put her during those calls?

I'm also not buying George's story about the 16th.

I'm not buying anything this whole family is saying. I'm not sure what happened to Caylee but it seems to me that after something happened now the whole family is involved in a cover up. JMO

On June 24th is when the police came to the house to look at the shed, take the report and dust for fingerprints. This was done ~10:00AM.

Later that day, Casey shows up, gas cans found etc., etc.

IMO, this was a ruse to set the balance of the next couple of days.

I am 100% positive that he reported them stolen on the same morning he said he saw them in Casey's trunk.

Its in the documents. I'll look and link

He did, but when was the last time he saw them before that? Do we know if it is after the 18 ?

He did, but when was the last time he saw them before that? Do we know if it is after the 18 ?

I believe George said in the same Greta interview that the last time he was in the shed was the weekend before on Sunday, which would have made it June 15th, Father's Day.

I don't know....I don't think that it has ever been mentioned when the last time he saw them was before that.

I do know that it was stated that she had stolen gas from them before.

I also believe Casey put the gas from the gas cans in her car; drove and dumped Caylee; and then ran out of gas across from Amscot.

I believe Caylee was removed from her first hiding place on the day that Casey' ran out of gas. The first place Casey put her (maybe the trunk?) wasn't good enough. She had to move her again. She had money and could have bought gas. She didn't want to be on film at any gas stations...didn't want her movements documented.

I recall watching the interview, and some folks have said when he mentioned the gas cans and that Casey actually took them, that Cindy "nudged" him, so I was just trying to see if I could look at that again and see that for myself...

She not only "nudged" him, she finished his sentence!

Something like this:

GEORGE: I opened the trunk and . . .
CINDY: . . . there were the gas cans.

This has bothered me since I first saw the interview.

Question for anyone...
While reading the 400 + pages of transcripts I saw emails to Casey with CC's to among others, Juliette Lewis and J hopkins (or whatever his name is). Then I read somewhere the the brother had faked some emails or?? Can anyone shed light on this?
Thanks

Question for anyone...
While reading the 400 + pages of transcripts I saw emails to Casey with CC's to among others, Juliette Lewis and J hopkins (or whatever his name is). Then I read somewhere the the brother had faked some emails or?? Can anyone shed light on this?
Thanks

Casey wrote those emails herself to herself......:crazy:

Lee forwarded one to LE; Lee thought it was real.

It was not.

If you look at the dates on those emails; Casey had been writing herself fake job emails for quite some time.

Beyond deceptive.

Thanks for the info. It keeps getting better and better.

Great assessment! I agree....

Thanks
Its the only way I can think of to explain the absurd behaivior of CA and GA.
I mean KA is a proven liar, and yet they choose to believe her ridiculous stories in regards to Caylee disappearance

I have heard them say something to the affect of, "being a liar doesn't make you a murderer" thats true but when you lie repeatedly about a possible murder, thats kinda different don't you think ....:waitasec:

Ok I think I have narrowed it down to a Fox news interview. Here are the words, but I cannot find the video:

In a police report filed by George Anthony on June 24, he said two gas cans were stolen from a shed on the side of their house, but Tuesday night he admitted to Fox News that he found out his daughter stole them on the same day.

“She said that it’s a shame what happened in the shed and I said, ‘Really?’ She said ‘Yeah.’ I said, ‘Interesting,’” George said.

George said that he pressed Casey for a metal tool used to rotate tires that was also in her car.
“She’s still telling me, ‘I’ll get it Dad, I’ll get it.’ I said, ‘I’m capable of reaching in your car and getting it.’ She opened up the trunk of the car and there were the gas cans. She’s the one that took the gas cans,” he said.

http://www.girlsgab.com/2008/08/casey-anthonys-father-speaks-out-about-stolen-gas-cans/

Ok I think I have narrowed it down to a Fox news interview. Here are the words, but I cannot find the video:

In a police report filed by George Anthony on June 24, he said two gas cans were stolen from a shed on the side of their house, but Tuesday night he admitted to Fox News that he found out his daughter stole them on the same day.

“She said that it’s a shame what happened in the shed and I said, ‘Really?’ She said ‘Yeah.’ I said, ‘Interesting,’” George said.

George said that he pressed Casey for a metal tool used to rotate tires that was also in her car.
“She’s still telling me, ‘I’ll get it Dad, I’ll get it.’ I said, ‘I’m capable of reaching in your car and getting it.’ She opened up the trunk of the car and there were the gas cans. She’s the one that took the gas cans,” he said.

http://www.girlsgab.com/2008/08/casey-anthonys-father-speaks-out-about-stolen-gas-cans/

That's pretty much how it went! :)

What I don't get, is if they were going on vacation to "bond", how come nobody talks about the fact that she came back on the 18th, when she borrowed the shovel ? I think I would have noticed that somebody came into my home while I wasn't there. Something had to be moved in the house or in the backyard. A door that was open when it was closed when they left, an empty glass, a broken lock on the shed or overturn soil somewhere !

Also, I think I saw an interview with George where he says he last saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 pm, because he was watching a show he likes on the food network and it ends at 1:00.

I just re-watched the Greta interview. George said about 12:45 because "I was sitting right here" and Casey and Caylee left "with their backpacks," and further "Casey was going to work, and Caylee was going to the nanny's", even sicker "there were a lot of hugs."

Ironically, there was no job and there was no nanny.

They did say she went to Jacksonville for work/vacation in June and that is why it surprised them that they got the letter about the car. That was when they figured out she wasn't where she said she was and started Cindy on the hunt to find her through AH.

The whole first part of the interview with Greta is really odd. The way CA interupts, the way GA says he was watching his favorite news program, then it chages to Food Network. Like a pp said, the way there were no details about breakfast etc.

Also, and I haven't seen this discussed so forgive me if it has been.

If you re-watch the Greta interview Cindy says the Cadaver dog hit in Caylee's room also. It's when she leans down to pick up the pillows on the floor and she stands up. I didn't know prior to re-watching it that they actually hit in the house also.

That is not what she said. She mentions that the dogs (meaning their 2 dogs) have been sleeping on Caylee's bed and that's why the pillow is on the floor.

I'm confused about why Cindy wanted Casey arrested for Grand Theft Auto if they obviousy saw her leave in the car and "knew" she would be using it on her "vacation". Also, it seems as if she used it regularly. Is it because they assumed she had abandoned it after getting back from vacation and getting it back from the tow yard? Wasn't the car at the house when Cindy made that particular phone call? Whassup with that?

Here is that video ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member